It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: madmac5150
I wonder how upset G. Soros and Co. were when they underestimated the Trump turnout, and fixed the machines for a narrow Clinton win. That is what was expected... and why the MSM was so damned incredulous when the numbers swayed to the right... and why Hilary hit the roof and trashed a hotel room... I have to admit a feeling of Schadenfreude when I heard that...

How they must lament, losing a fixed election...

You have to be joking, right?

You really think this guy is a big, bad boogie man? What about the Koch Brothers? How come those guys aren't ever mentioned right alongside Soros?

Look, Soros and the Koch brothers are only a few of the more well-known wealthy influence pedlers.

Nothing on this planet happens that the top 20 or so richest people don't approve of. That list doesn't include Soros or the Koch Brothers.

Sure, there are "lists" of the most wealthy people -- but I'm willing to be that the most wealthy people on planet Earth won't be found on any list.

No joke about Soros being the boogie man. Theres this little reminder that's still out there. You can't be forced to lead your own people to the gas chambers like he was and come out of it all a well balance person IMO...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: UKTruth

Apparently not that used to it. Give it another couple years and maybe you won't be so easily triggered.

Hang on .. hold the phone... Tillerson is about to be confirmed... You have another liberal cry baby thread to write

Trump's actual first press briefing begins in moments, maybe start a thread on that too?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I sure hope the guy gets paid to complain about Trump on ATS 24/7 It seems to be a full time job of his.

edit on 23-1-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
so is this going to be a super thread with examples of liberal hypocrisy? would be cool.

i didnt read every post so forgive me if this was already pointed out.

liberal hypocrisy: creating a "womens march" which implicitly agrees to the idea there is such a thing as a woman and that a woman has certain characteristics, going so far as to use "pussy hats"....but as soon as an alpha male makes comments which point out characteristics that are distinctly female he is immediately attacked for telling women what they can and cannot be.

anyone else see a problem with that?

and...if was a member of the LGBTQ community who identifies as somewhat feminine i think i would feel a little marginalized and left out.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

The women's march is an absolute joke. They are "fighting" for injustices that don't even exist!

Here is a vid with Ashley Judd ranting about her period and tampons, bragging about how "nasty" she is while complaining that there is a tax on tampons. LOL, I kid you not..

edit on 23-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

You mean like the Trump voter who screamed and yelled about being offered a shopping bag at the craft store? And then was upset that everyone was taking video of her screaming?

Like that?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Ashley Judd was particularly pathetic.
She must have been high.
Has she had a few face lifts? She looks plastic.
edit on 23/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I suppose the irony of you blanket hating on liberals is lost on you while writing this thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The only reason Trump won is that there were too many people who hated both candidates so much that they couldn't get motivated to vote at all.

Trump didn't win because of anything I or anyone else said, and he certainly didn't get tons of eligible voters going out to vote. Lowest turnout in 20 years.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You mean like the Trump voter who screamed and yelled about being offered a shopping bag at the craft store? And then was upset that everyone was taking video of her screaming?

Like that?

Its cute how you can take a small few examples to try and make a statement against the mountain of examples that can be provided of people acting reprehensible on your side of ideology..

Way more videos and examples right leaners can put forth. Just like the videos of leftists being violent toward Trump supporters versus the opposite.

Ill give you a 100 bucks for every example of despicable behavior from the right side you post if you do the same for me for every video I can post of your sides despicable behavior. Id venture to guess who would run out of money first....

But we know you wouldn't take that bet now would you?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

Like that?

Its cute how you can take a small few examples to try and make a statement against the mountain of examples that can be provided of people acting reprehensible on your side of the ideology..

It's cute how you don't understand how stereotyping an entire population based on a handful of anecdotes (regardless of how many more you can produce than kayla can) is ignorant. You aren't proving anything by showing videos or stories of these things except that idiots exist who take things too far.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
And this is the problem.

The dialogue has crossed over from simple disagreement to the point where we aren't just wrong. You view us as evil.

There is nothing racist about most people who pulled the lever for Trump or who hold conservative views or who happen to be religious, but that doesn't stop you and people like you from using those labels -- homophobic, racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, and any other equally nasty one you can think of.

It's not only an easy way to simply dismiss what we say and not have to spend time intellectually dealing with the merits of our arguments, but it has the nasty side effect of also dehumanizing us.

Since we cease to be people it seves the same function as calling us any other racial or ethnic slur in the book and we can then be justified as being treated as sub-human or even inhuman when it comes right down to it.

Such sentiments do, in fact, lead to the violence we see. And if history has been learned, they lead to much darker things to. Woe to us if the radical left ever manages to take absolute power disarm the populace. We've seen where this leads.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I suppose the irony of you blanket hating on liberals is lost on you while writing this thread.

I'm just pointing out the obvious, and it's beyond just a "few" people representing the left and their craziness. It's not my fault if you refuse to see it. You can't force a horse to drink.

But, damn if it isn't obvious as Hell what is going on here.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Like that?

Its cute how you can take a small few examples to try and make a statement against the mountain of examples that can be provided of people acting reprehensible on your side of the ideology..

It's cute how you don't understand how stereotyping an entire population

You mean stereotyping like white privilege and being born a white male means your life is like a huge picnic with sunny 70 degree weather?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It's obvious to me that you are doing the same damn thing and clearly not even apologetic about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Like that?

It's cute how you don't understand how stereotyping an entire population

You mean stereotyping like white privilege and being born a white male means your life is like a huge pic nic with sunny 70 degree weather?

I don't recall saying that, so you are projecting a stereotype onto me right now.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
ITS $HIT LIKE what Bernie Sanders and extreme leftist sjw say that riles me up!

Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said white people don’t understand what it’s like to be poor and live in the ghetto...

Oh really? Meet Katelyn Davis. Where was her white privilege?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

These are folks that have taken for truth all the garbage and propaganda spewing from the MSM. This is result the media is attempting to accomplish. They are doing what they perceive they are being told.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You do realize that the right did the exact same thing with Obama...for the last 8 years. You want to see or hear baseless hate, turn on Rush Limbaugh or watch Sean Hannity.

I'm not saying that you're wrong with your initial assessment of these current events, but you're missing 50% of the reality of the situation.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I could find a mountain of examples of despicable behavior by those on the right, but that isn't my point. My point is, there is despicable and nutty behavior by people on both sides and by people on neither side.

But you just want to go on bashing the left because it makes you feel good. So knock yourself out.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join