It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump is a joke...
Trump is racist..
Trump is Hitler...
Trump is Mussolini...
Trump has no chance of the GOP nomination ...
Trump has small hands...
Trump is a sexist...
Trump can't beat Hillary...

This is how pathetic the whining in this thread is. Not only are you extremely offended by people ridiculing/crticizing a politician — you're not even American — so you're all butthurt whining about people saying "mean things" about a politician from another country.

Get a grip!

hes not whining about it. hes making a mockery about the delusional excuses constantly being made when in reality they need to look to the reasons why they lost and try and figure it out so that never happens again. instead though people would rather grasp at straws and blame others because finding out that maybe it was their own actions that caused it is too much for them to handle.
edit on 23-1-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Oh no! You called me the "poster child of the liberal disease!" I better go start a safe space thread now where I can whine about how mean you are.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Just talked to a few more people. Non voters. THEY'RE DEFINITELY VOTING TRUMP OUT!

Bye Trump. You absolutely suck.

They need to appoint a special election.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Post Trump Traumatic Trigger Syndrome is a new medical condition.

He's already signing new EOs today that will hatch a new batch.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought EO's were baaaaaaad.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I thought EO's were baaaaaaad.

Only when they're baaaaaaad for the majority of Citizens.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Ha that's funny. I thought EO's were unconstitutional because they were an attempt to bypass Congress. Oh yeah, that's only when the black man does it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No. EOs were only bad when "Emperor Obama" aka "the messiah" was using his "pen and his phone" blah blah blah. I can't believe how delusional wingnuts are.

Simply Googling "site:abovetopsecret.com emperor obama" instantly reveals how absolutely hypocritical this thread is.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A Reply to Lnoxie: I'm not a GUY thank you very much did yes these young college kids are brainwashed in the very universities where they are supposed to be getting higher learning. I've never seen this kind of hysteria in my life where young women are screaming at the top of their lungs over someone like Hillary
And don't worry I'll be more than happy to back you down any day of the week as probably a number of people here will attwst to
edit on 23-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Oh no! You called me the "poster child of the liberal disease!" I better go start a safe space thread now where I can whine about how mean you are.

You have dozens of those threads already but sure, go ahead and make more.
We will be sure to visit them and call out the Leftist stupidity.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think for a lot of liberals with Obama's election, liberal/progressive majority in congress and eventually Obama's reelection for a second term they assumed their era of dominance in this country was going to last forever, many oblivious to the decline of liberal dominance in congress over the last 8 years culminating in an unexpected defeat of Hillary Clinton in the election, and Donald Trump being sworn in was just too much sending a lot of fragile and even some otherwise good people over the edge into pure insanity.

They've completely lost the plot, their minds and are desperate, some are even dangerous.

The liberal/progressive cause may never recover, so at least there is a happy ending in all of this. They will continue self-destructing it will get worse for them worldwide...

The End

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Oh dear lord, cry about it some more why don't you? After the hate that has been directed at the Obama's and liberals in general, I find your "goodbye cruel world" post laughable. This is a 2-way street, and conservatives have done and said PLENTY of hateful things themselves.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Ha that's funny. I thought EO's were unconstitutional because they were an attempt to bypass Congress. Oh yeah, that's only when the black man does it.

Whats it like being a liberal where everyone you see is first broke down into black, white, man, woman, gay or straight instead of just a person who ill judge based on their actions? Liberals are the biggest racist thus why 90% of your talking points are based on one of the latter.

Keep it up though, im sure im not the only one who was never involved or cared about politics who woke up because I see the hatred, division, and indoctrination proposed by leftists.

Count yourself as one of the main reasons I voted Trump.... By all means double down on your divisive judgemental rhetoric that worked so well for you this past election.

When you are able to point out a state or federal law that holds people of color or women back we can talk. Until then you have the same rights and opportunity as everyone else in this country. Because you choose to play the victim card and blame everything wrong in your life on the straight white male thats your own stupidity.
edit on 23-1-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You have dozens of those threads already but sure, go ahead and make more. We will be sure to visit them and call out the Leftist stupidity.

Oh no! You called me stupid! You threatened to call me stupid some more! You're a terrorist! WAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAH!

Lmao.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Whats really telling is the last video of the woman on the airplane. Thats ya typical liberal. Start something, cause a scene, and then pretend to be the victim.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Obama had some struck down in court.

Maybe Trump will as well.

Which ones are (or were) unConstitutional in your legally educated view?

edit on Jan-23-2017 by xuenchen because: triggersyndrome

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

You have dozens of those threads already but sure, go ahead and make more. We will be sure to visit them and call out the Leftist stupidity.

Oh no! You called me stupid! You threatened to call me stupid some more! You're a terrorist! WAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAH!

Lmao.

Makes perfect sense

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

A thread with you whining would be nothing new. We're used to it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Apparently not that used to it. Give it another couple years and maybe you won't be so easily triggered.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Apparently not that used to it. Give it another couple years and maybe you won't be so easily triggered.

Hang on .. hold the phone... Tillerson is about to be confirmed... You have another liberal cry baby thread to write

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join