It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Thank Jesus that we have the power to vote Trump out. I'm looking forward to it.

Ya, in 4 yrs.

Until then, why not team with madonna and try to blow up the white house?

Btw, Jesus doesn't like you.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

We HAVE to expose this CRAP!!

Oh it is, more and more everyday.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I want to thank all you ALL CAPS speakers. With your anger, rudeness, and tangential arguments, I have come to see the light. My support for social services and the poor was so misguided. Now I want my tax dollars spent on the military! Your furious wisdom has saved me from all the liberal hate I had for Monsanto and Goldman Sachs. Now, to make the conversion complete, I will insult Brokedown Chevy. Hey, BC, you smell like ham.

edit on 020172017k23107America/Chicagordam by Look2theSacredHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: gator2001
Progressive and/or the liberal ideal is dying all around the world. It is an illness that has sickened the US for decades now.

I sure HOPE it's dying, but with so many idiotic "protests" and nonsense thrown all around the internet, it seems like an out of control FIRE raging, a fire of madness!!
It is. I had two nasty young women on face book gang up on me with rude comments. They are friends of a friend. One of them went to a women's march in the state Capitol.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Kettu

I don't light peoples hair on fire who supported Hillary. I don't scream at people on the airplane for supporting Hillary, I don't punch females in the face because I disagree with them. The list goes on and on. You think MY hatred is equal to that? Why? Because I created a thread exposing hypocrisy? I am not the triggered one here, fella.

Hypocrisy is the right. How old are you? Do you remember George Bush wrapping himself in the flag yelling God Bless the Troops while at the same time refusing to buy the armor and supplies they needed? That's hypocrisy my friend. Hypocrisy is that now that your guy is in again we should all just work together and be hunky dory. I think the dems should filibuster every single piece of legislation just like you did to Obama. Then in 4-8 years we can say, "how ineffectual Trump was". Also I say no SCOTUS appointments until after the next presidential election. Sound familiar? Takes a lot of nerve to call the left hypocrites..

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

And there is the first attack of being a racist.

JT

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

oh no, poor you! ganged up on you on facebook? how did you get thru it? you guys are the biggest bunch of [snipped], I swear! so scared of the left and the boys in skinny jeans. you didn't get the pretty girl did you? seriously, grow up!

whine, whine, whine! ugh!

edit on Tue Jan 24 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: no vulgariities in the Pit

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm all for exposure:

www.addictinginfo.org...

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

proudemocrat.com...

Now I will leave you to your regularly scheduled program of a liberal hatefest.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
After this crap election in the US, I don't even know where I fit anymore 😕
I used to think I was a liberal, because they were the centre. The middle. But if I'm a liberal, apparently I'm bunched in and hated as one of the worst things on earth

I'm Cdn, therefore not libertarian. We don't have them.
I believe in progress. Small government. Not traditional for the most part. I like Christmas, but being married to a trucker, it doesn't usually fall on a specific date. We just fit it into December somewhere. And then I say happy supposed birthday, to a supposed Jesus. I'm not religious either.
I hate authority. I hate being watched. I like freedom.
I don't care what colour your skin is, or what your religion is, or what gender you bed down with.
I hate haters, and right now, the conservatives seem to be really hating on others....
I hate the SJWs movement, they're making people look bad. They're a bunch of wimps.

I'm a woman. If I'm assaulted by a man, I'll hit back, or have him taken care of by a larger tougher man.
I read post after post, thread after thread, of people hating on others. I don't even want to post this, someone will likely just say I'm whining. 🙄
Exposing hate, by hating, is just stupid.

I'm getting really f*king sick of it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
After this crap election in the US, I don't even know where I fit anymore 😕
I used to think I was a liberal, because they were the centre. The middle. But if I'm a liberal, apparently I'm bunched in and hated as one of the worst things on earth

I'm Cdn, therefore not libertarian. We don't have them.
I believe in progress. Small government. Not traditional for the most part. I like Christmas, but being married to a trucker, it doesn't usually fall on a specific date. We just fit it into December somewhere. And then I say happy supposed birthday, to a supposed Jesus. I'm not religious either.
I hate authority. I hate being watched. I like freedom.
I don't care what colour your skin is, or what your religion is, or what gender you bed down with.
I hate haters, and right now, the conservatives seem to be really hating on others....
I hate the SJWs movement, they're making people look bad. They're a bunch of wimps.

I'm a woman. If I'm assaulted by a man, I'll hit back, or have him taken care of by a larger tougher man.
I read post after post, thread after thread, of people hating on others. I don't even want to post this, someone will likely just say I'm whining. 🙄
Exposing hate, by hating, is just stupid.

I'm getting really f*king sick of it.

Your an american. A place where we are free to have whatever ideology we want as long as it doesnt infringe on that same right everyone else has. Stand up and be proud
edit on 23-1-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Canadian. Proud Cdn.
A place to be free to have whatever's ideology I want. 😊

Thank you.

*that actually sounds more Canadian these days, just from reading this site and watching too much American news ....
America is soooo divided, it's both sad and a little scary.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I wonder how many libs will even watch the videos linked. They are ALL pretty damn recent, yet VERY few liberals wil admit to the severe hypocrisy going on. Pathetic and shameful.

It's a state of delusion no delusional person will ever acknowledge.

The crazy don't know they're crazy.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

awe gotcha. i wasnt sure what the CDN meant. now i know. in that case insert "a free person" in place of american

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Lmao. ATS has become a bastion for conservative wet dreams..newsflash, it is your side that is dying out. Not the other way around.

If it bothers you so much you need a 'safe space.' I advise you get off the internet and go move to the South so you can bask in the glory of god and wisdom with people who share your crap.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The liberal election humiliation:

Trump is a joke...
Trump is racist..
Trump is Hitler...
Trump is Mussolini...
Trump has no chance of the GOP nomination ...
Trump has small hands...
Trump is a sexist...
Trump can't beat Hillary...
The election is over, Trump lost...
I can't wait till the man who says he is a winner loses the election...
May as well end it now...Trump is a loser..hahaha...
I can't wait till Nov 8th to rub Trump supporters faces in it...

(crying, wailing, gurgling sounds)

...It's Comey's fault....
Fake News won the election for Trump...
The Russians did it...
We must have a recount...
The Electoral College must change the results...
We have to stop the Inauguration...
Obama has to declare Martial Law...

(more crying, wailing, gurgling sounds)

He didn't unite us and make us feel all warm and fluffy with his speech...
He's failed
He'll be impeached...
His crowd was tiny.. no one likes him...
It's falling apart...

The really hilarious thing about that sequence is that it is all true and I've even left some of the ridiculous antics out.
There is plenty more to come too.
Liberal diseased minds - the gift that keeps on giving.

How have you enjoyed the journey so far, liberals?
It's been fun, hasn't it...?

edit on 23/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Lmao. ATS has become a bastion for conservative wet dreams..newsflash, it is your side that is dying out. Not the other way around.

If it bothers you so much you need a 'safe space.' I advise you get off the internet and go move to the South so you can bask in the glory of god and wisdom with people who share your crap.

looks to me like they can go just about anywhere in the US according to this map that shows the counties he won. maybe come back to reality for abit.

brilliantmaps.com...

edit on 23-1-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

For YEARS now, I have been witnessing hatred and hypocrisy fomenting more and more on the left. MANY of us have. And MANY of us are sick of it. This goes WAY beyond the two party system, this is pure indoctrinated ideological hatred starting in the schools, universities, Hollywood, mainstream news outlets, comedy skits, it's EVERYWHERE.

Cool story. Have you seen the abject hatred I receive every time I post something unfavorable about Donald Trump? I get hate mail. Do you get hate mail? When was the last time somebody U2U'd you and said that they hoped your children got cancer and that you would have to watch them die?

This rant of yours is delusional whiny bulls#.

I am SICK of the constant anti-Trump memes everywhere, I'm sick of the abuse people I know personally deal with on a DAILY basis on social media by the left when they don't AGREE with them.

Reach around to the back of your computer. You'll find a plug. Trace that plug back to where it's plugged into a wall outlet, powerstrip, etc — and pull.

If that's not enough safe space for you, find whatever rock you've been living under for the entire wingnut-hate-filled past eight years.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump is a joke...
Trump is racist..
Trump is Hitler...
Trump is Mussolini...
Trump has small hands...
Trump is a sexist...

This is how pathetic the whining in this thread is. Not only are you extremely offended by people ridiculing/crticizing a politician — you're not even American — so you're all butthurt whining about people saying "mean things" about a politician from another country.

Get a grip!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I think you managed to go through every stage I posted above.
The poster child of the liberal disease

It was fun watching your mental breakdown.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump is a joke...
Trump is racist..
Trump is Hitler...
Trump is Mussolini...
Trump has small hands...
Trump is a sexist...

This is how pathetic the whining in this thread is. Not only are you extremely offended by people ridiculing/crticizing a politician — you're not even American — so you're all butthurt whining about people saying "mean things" about a politician from another country.

Get a grip!

See above. Thank you for the laughs.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join