It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Does anybody else get the feeling that BrokedownChevy is lashing out for some reason? Maybe Trump is going to cut his disability payments for that torn vaginal muscle 6 years ago or something.

Am I on the right track?

He's gone full retard.

Perhaps, but in some respects I love his posts! They make it so infinitely simple to prove exactly what the OP is saying.

Some of the left-er leaning mods can't delete his stuff fast enough!! LOL!

He's the poster-child of the liberal hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Wookiep
These pathetic excuses for men and women need to understand that their warped sense of reality coupled with their aggressive tendencies is no match for sane humans - if I had my way, every single one of the unemployed dole-budging bastards would be rounded up and made to serve 4 years in the military - the little assholes lack discipline and manners.

Your compassion and understanding is overwhelming!

Ever since the end of conscription, society has been getting worse - fact.

If it's a fact, no doubt you will have peer reviewed studies to back up your 'facts', or are these Kellyanne Conway 'alternative facts'?

In actuality conscription works by coercion, is full of conscripts who often have zero interest in military service, and produces much lower quality soldiers compared to a professional volunteer army. The rich tend to avoid conscription so it's an army of poorer working class conscripts, and these are often ill disciplined dregs who cause many more problems than they solve - fact (see how that works?)

edit on 23-1-2017 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

The medias lies over the crowd size alone are overtaking 9/11...amazing too see.

Now they are claiming 3 times more people protested the next day than went to the inauguration.....another laugh.

I was just watching some biased news as i am getting my last fill of lies in for the rest of my life...when a small snippet of truth SHONE THROUGH.

Hordes of women who admitted they had all booked hotels and had the weekend planned since Hillary stole the nomination from pansy Bernie.

They were all set to cheer for Hillary and when it did not happen...decided why not take the vacations anyway over losing 1200 on hotel deposits.....

Boy did they gouge these women on rooms too!!

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

I supported Johnson as well, but he left a lot to be desired on the Libertarian ticket. However, BrokedownChevy and others totally make me OK with a Trump Presidency.

I was pretty far on the left until this election and the 77 genders and all of it.. I'm happy Trump won?? In what world would i EVER say that? But I am because of people like in the OP videos and in this thread.. I've never seen so many confused people using violence and screaming instead of arguing ever in my life.. Someone really nailed it into these people's heads that if they feel something it Trumps what a=other people are feeling and the other persons rights to free speech and to not being attacked haha..

Who ever is in charge of this psy op needs a promotion..

bleeding hearts calling for blood..
"racist" republicans like "hey can we jsut talk"

"NNNOOOOOOOOO!! # YOU !!!!"

like damn I woke up on another planet.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
These people aren't even real liberals, they're radical feminists, SJW's, and far-left anarchists that have hijacked the term to disguise themselves and recruit useful idiots.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

"disability payments for that torn vaginal muscle 6 years ago or something.

What does this mean?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

Are you aware of how nuts this sounds? Get your blood pressure checked.

I think it's a case of - you got zero stars & nobody agrees with YOU kinda nuts.

Nice try though.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Just talked to a few more people. Non voters. THEY'RE DEFINITELY VOTING TRUMP OUT!

Bye Trump. You absolutely suck.

You sir, are an utter ignoramus.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Wookiep

I didn't realize you were so sensitive about your safe spaces?

So progressives are hateful for not putting up with racist bullsh*t?

OK got it. You want to pretend to have the moral high ground, and yet you engage in the same behavior you accuse others of.

Projection much?

Take a loon in the mirror dude, and remember to keep your eyes open!

Why do lefties suddenly use their own word inventions as insults?
You are aware that 'safe spaces' and 'triggers' were your lot's ideas. You spouted them so often and out of any real context that we [rightly] started taking the proverbial pi$$.
Turning it around and using these words against us now is nothing short of embarrassing as they don't apply to us.

I never in my life needed a safe space and neither did any of those people you are addressing with YOUR made up words. And when I get triggered, I learn how to deal with it instead of asking the world to change for me.
If the lefties wouldn't have been such delicate things in the first place, these words would never have been used against them.
So please don't look ridiculous by trying to insult us with your shortcomings.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

It east, it's about following the path of least resistance.
It is easy to hate the haters, to be intolerant of the intolerant..., the more difficult, though vastly more fruitful, is the path of unconditional Love.
Even we clueless hateful hurting brothers and sisters... are worthy of Love!
That is not the 'easy' path.
That is why neither political party follows it.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Apparently liberal is the new communist.

I was utterly appalled when I watched this video. What a bunch of moronic fools. Most of them don't even know what they are protesting.

I remember Trump detractors saying they would leave the USA if he won. Well speaking as a non American, NO THANKYOU, you can keep your libtards.
edit on 23-1-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

the best part is when she pauses looks up to see if anyone is watching her then goes on with the "ACT". i normally dont like anything alex jones but paul joseph watson is brilliant

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Excellent video. I think Paul Joseph Watson captures the very essence of liberals here.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gator2001
Progressive and/or the liberal ideal is dying all around the world. It is an illness that has sickened the US for decades now.

That is not limited to the US, that # is happening all over the western world. I am happy that the pushback is finally starting to happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Does he ever.

I mean WTF with the gay dance party outside Pence's home????

What provocation has be even provided yet? The gay community will only have themselves to blame if he starts pushing back now. They fired the first shot there.......

And as for the other twitter etc comments, apparently stupid is the new um, er.... well stupid.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Sure, there are "lists" of the most wealthy people -- but I'm willing to be that the most wealthy people on planet Earth won't be found on any list.

They won't be. Usually, they pay publications, likes Forbes, to stay off their lists.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: UKTruth

Does he ever.

I mean WTF with the gay dance party outside Pence's home????

What provocation has be even provided yet? The gay community will only have themselves to blame if he starts pushing back now. They fired the first shot there.......

And as for the other twitter etc comments, apparently stupid is the new um, er.... well stupid.

i have to come straight out and say ive only seen clips of it so i dont know what exactly happened there, but if they were just dancing and having a good time out front without breaking things or resorting to violence, then more power to them. thats the type of protesting that i can get behind. not this rioting and destruction that is far from a true protest

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Yes it was peaceful.

HOWEVER

There is no love lost between Pence and the gay community - he is blatantly anti-gay.

With that in mind, how clever is it for those eejits to go and attempt to provoke, thus steeling his resolve against them the man who is now their Vice President?

They have just poured petrol onto the fire. People like him will not forget this. Deliberate provocation like that is a war tactic. But they have nothing to fight with other than hot pants and some bad dance moves. The gay community needs to show it's respectable side now - the adults are back in charge.

Sometimes it is better to lay low and wait to see what happens before acting all stupid. Clearly nobody told those people that however.

And I say all of this as a gay person myself.

edit on 23-1-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

You're promoting racist b*******. Anti white racism has become mainstream and taught in the universities, promoted in the mainstream media. Meanwhile your side keeps hoaxing hate crimes in order to perpetuate a narrative so you can demonize your political opposition.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699
How about the right and the overwhelming evidence of the lies that it spreads.

I mean it is all over the internet and as for racism, well it is also all over the net.

Google is your friend

What do you call 50,000 libprogs at the bottom of the sea?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join