It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

I am ALSO a libertarian, and I didn't even vote for Trump. I supported Gary Johnson since Ron Paul is out of the picture. We both saw how the media treated him.... Now we ARE seeing that again to extreme levels with Trump, and I don't even agree with him on some things! But I would support Trump over Hillary any day of the week. Soros hates him, so that is a good thing!

However, I know REAL hate when I see it, and we are seeing it in epic proportions on the left. It is beyond sickening now, we are seeing mass insanity.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Anti Trump fever! It's gripping America hahaha.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Hey, thanks again for being apart of the problem with your brainwashed mass indoctrinated insanity. Good job being a good little boy.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Deranged Leftist stupidity! It's gripping BrokedownChevy

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I am ALSO a libertarian, and I didn't even vote for Trump. I supported Gary Johnson since Ron Paul is out of the picture. We both saw how the media treated him.... Now we ARE seeing that again to extreme levels with Trump, and I don't even agree with him on some things! But I would support Trump over Hillary any day of the week. Soros hates him, so that is a good thing!

However, I know REAL hate when I see it, and we are seeing it in epic proportions on the left. It is beyond sickening now, we are seeing mass insanity.

I supported Johnson as well, but he left a lot to be desired on the Libertarian ticket. However, BrokedownChevy and others totally make me OK with a Trump Presidency.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA ,You aren't kidding.
I'm FAR too well read to be a damn Prog.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I "behave" like someone who disagrees with you, too bad, so sad! Grow up! People like you are EXACTLY what I'm talking about, you ARE the problem.

Are you aware of how nuts this sounds? Get your blood pressure checked.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Throes

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA ,You aren't kidding.
I'm FAR too well read to be a damn Prog.

"Aleppo? What's Aleppo"...

Gary Johnson was done at that point...

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I "behave" like someone who disagrees with you, too bad, so sad! Grow up! People like you are EXACTLY what I'm talking about, you ARE the problem.

Are you aware of how nuts this sounds? Get your blood pressure checked.

My blood pressure has always been high. Lol. Not sure what your point is here, but good catch. These non-loving SJW insane freaks have probably made it stay that way over the years. You win the prize for successfully debunking the OP, though.

Not.

But good try!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Hillary was done for ME at the Watergate investigation.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Why was Trump elected? Because liberals felt their sh** "doesn't stink." Trump busted that bubble REAL QUICK. Liberals went ape sh** and started burning down cars, smashing business windows, A TIRADE OF TEMPER TANTRUMS.

Dear liberals: Thanks for proving Trump right.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Does anybody else get the feeling that BrokedownChevy is lashing out for some reason? Maybe Trump is going to cut his disability payments for that torn vaginal muscle 6 years ago or something.

Am I on the right track?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

I supported Johnson as well, but he left a lot to be desired on the Libertarian ticket. However, BrokedownChevy and others totally make me OK with a Trump Presidency.

Agreed, people like BrokedownChevy made this happen. Maybe a thank-you is in order.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Does anybody else get the feeling that BrokedownChevy is lashing out for some reason? Maybe Trump is going to cut his disability payments for that torn vaginal muscle 6 years ago or something.

Am I on the right track?

these types of responses make u no better then the people you are complaing about. you have to rise above it.
edit on 23-1-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

The hypocrisy HAS to be exposed, period. Even if that means showing things people don't normally want to see. We have seen it HERE and we see it within the liberal masses. Were are on the verge of something awful if this can't be understood soon.

It's hard to keep a cool head with this all going on, but I admire your patience. Many are going to lose that patience soon if people don't wise up!

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I have noticed that this hate for Trump is actually a hate for anything leaning towards the right .They even hate right leaning liberals .Its been well embedded in comedy .You can hear it growling below the surface of insincere laughter .They seem to have found themselves on a slippery slope into the abyss and they are not happy about it one bit .

They reach for the ugliest straw to label who they don't like not because they have any reason to but because they can and they can do nothing else . They are trapped in that dark cave hiding from the shadows of light imagining their worst fears .If I was a betting man I would put money on pharmaceutical stocks to grow over the next 4 years for treatment for these people .

They will be the largest demographic of people suffering from a new form of PTSD .It will probably be rendered as PTTSD .As far as references go .......google is your friend ....

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Take heart. It is dying. The hateful ideology of the far left is propped up by a very vocal minority now.

Keep calling out their BS and especially their hypocrisy. Reject their fake news and propaganda and most of all don't be afraid to speak your mind.

Here's to freedom and the destruction of their oppressive cult

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

No you don't. You have to face it head on and smash it in the mouth.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

Am I on the right track?

He's gone full retard.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Can someone explain to me why a handful of conservatives here type in ALL CAPS?

What is the meaning or significance of this? Is it some kind of secret language?

Probably for the same reason the liberal hypocrisy defenders type the following when they have lost an argument before it even begins...

I didn't realize you were so sensitive about your safe spaces?

So progressives are hateful for not putting up with racist bullsh*t?

OK got it. You want to pretend to have the moral high ground, and yet you engage in the same behavior you accuse others of.

Projection much?

Take a loon in the mirror dude, and remember to keep your eyes open!

Sound familiar?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join