It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy
Hear what I said? It reflects directly on your mother. You support HATE

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Disgusting behavior by the mentally deranged Leftists in the videos.
Notice how the idiot's husband on the plane never says a word, never tries to get her to shut her stupid pie hole...incredible but I am sure he has to hear that idiot's mouth 24/7/365 and probably has gotten his ass kicked by her on more than one occasion.
And where to start on the deranged Lefty that hit the woman with the camera? Tough little man in a sea of tough Leftist women? Love Trumps hate? Stick it in your ass.
And yeah...lets light another persons hair on fire....tolerant Liberals? Stick it in your ass again.
I see the usual suspects here have showed up to spew their Leftist nonsense....millions more votes blah, blah, blah and all the usual mentally deranged Leftist drivel.
Stay strong Wookiep, because the Libs will be hitting you hard with this thread, I will help as much as I can to try to take some of the heat off you.
Just keep calling out their stupidity and after a while, their short attention spans will lead them elsewhere.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You can't "vote out" a President. Not until the next election anyways. Is that what you mean?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Thank Jesus that we have the power to vote Trump out. I'm looking forward to it.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: gator2001
Progressive and/or the liberal ideal is dying all around the world. It is an illness that has sickened the US for decades now.

Not really. Go back in time 10, 50, or 100 years.

The entire world in much, much more socially liberal than it was. It's more socially liberal than its ever been at any other point in human history.

I'm sorry that you are scared of it, but it's happening.

What's that song, "Don't Fear the Reaper"? -- well, don't fear a more socially liberal future. It's inevitable.

And you and all those who think like you will continue to go kicking and screaming into it like you always have. Period. The harder you fight against it, the faster it will happen. You see, the more you struggle, the more insane you look. The more insane you look, the fewer people you can recruit.

So no -- it is an inevitable fact that as the quality of life for people goes up due to technology -- social liberty increases.

If what we're seeing is considered plain ole social liberalism, then I want out. As for the rest of what you wrote, it perfectly describes the crybaby left. Good job.

Debating the merits of each "-ism" is not a bad thing. But many just wanna plug their ears and scream this week's catchy phrase for that moral superiority rush, and you can't debate/discuss with that.

Also, you can stop trying to turn "safe spaces" around on us, it's too late for that.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Thank you for proving my exact point. Fruitcake? LOL! I guarantee you would not use those words to my face.

No, sorry. I'm in a hotel prepping for an on-site meeting regarding business.

Trust me, no one respects you. Why entertain any minutes or hours of time to be here if you don't want to engage with forum members? Trust me, I think a lot are misguided, but you are the definition of a troll. A hater. A loser.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 23 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699

When you get your news from such biased sources as Salon and blogs.

+15 more 
link   
Good job on the thread...Star n Flag.
Sadly I have not payed attention to this yet until now and I see whats going on. So the blinders are off.
It's easy to ignore what I don't want to acknowledge.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres

You can't "vote out" a President. Not until the next election anyways. Is that what you mean?

This guy doesn't know what the hell he is talking about, he has been saying he is voting him out for at least a week now.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
People are turning against these people for not shutting the F#CK up and getting OUT of our collected FACES .their getting tossed out,AKA SHUNNED for it KICKING AND screaming but removed from the public places.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gator2001
Progressive and/or the liberal ideal is dying all around the world. It is an illness that has sickened the US for decades now.

Except for the same number of people that voted for Trump plus 3 million and now the entire group of independents who are disgusted with him and already want him gone, but yeah. Whatever you want to believe. Math is hard I guess.

Liberals and conservatives aren't going anywhere. stop being an insane neo nazi.

thank you for making his point! chew on this one for abit, in 3141 counties trump took 3084 of them. it is no surprise to think that the counties hillary took have a high population density. its a great case to be made for the mob mentality of people. when your surrounded by people with similar viewpoints then you end up reinforcing each others mindset. its the same as when a mob of people suddenly starts running and u see the people standing around that dont have a clue why everyone is running but they themselves will start running.
edit on 23-1-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Thank Jesus that we have the power to vote Trump out. I'm looking forward to it.

I know the Liberal insanity has a firm grip on you but can we get a straight answer out of you?
Just how are you and the rest of the ridiculous Liberals going to vote Trump out?
Hold on people because if he does answer, I am sure it will be a doozy

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Donald Trump is our President because of decades of abuse by T.P.T.B.; Democrat, Republican, Conservative, Progressive.... We have been screwed over by ALL of them. They have controlled the media, and all narratives... with protestations of the glory of big government and all that they can do for poor, little 'ol us.

...and all of us have been screwed in the process.

How many billions of dollars have been spent overseas, while we have homeless vets, living on the streets? These are veterans permanently damaged... fighting wars for the Clintons, the Bushes, and Obama... and they are tossed aside.

I am retired USAF, and I have THEIR blood on my hands. Our government became the evil empire that we were warned of. For decades, we tried to change the world in our image; and countless millions are dead because of that.

T.P.T.B. need to GO, and I believe that this POTUS may finally be the one that fixes their mess.

edit on Mon Jan 23 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I know the Liberal insanity has a firm grip on you but can we get a straight answer out of you?
Just how are you and the rest of the ridiculous Liberals going to vote Trump out?
Hold on people because if he does answer, I am sure it will be a doozy

He'll just throw out more adjectives because he doesn't have the mental capacity to debate.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Totally agree with the OP, and Im a llibertarian with some more classical liberal opinions, such as taking care of our environment, anti-prohibition and a general each to their own social approach.

And Ive been getting the hate. Im not even conservative, im just not lock step wiith the new sjw neo-liberalism.

I gave up. I ignore them. I dont talk about politics. When they try to bait me I just look at them funny and change the topic. They are like starved sharks in a sea of blood, and if I dont want everything ive worked for destroyed, I have to keep my mouth shut.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699

YEAH but YOUR DNC are the PERVS, criminals and and IDIOTS who STOLE your election SO WHO REALLY cares any more.
Gonna follow a PEDO's instruction booklets GO ahead.
BURN down to the GROUND for all we care.
I recall YOU HEARD about GROPING THEN I saw THIS Fu#ker

WON'T ANSWER TO THAT will you ?

WE all
know BILL Clinton can't keep it inHIS pants IT'S ALL THROUGH OUT HISTORY!
So please GO find another party the one you are rebuilding is a repeat ...making you ALL WHAT?
Mentally defective according to THE definition.

RACISM is NOW BLM murderous punks now that OBUTTHEAD no longer has their BACKS the police BETTER get before things get nasty and alot of black folks kids get gone.
GO AHEAD AND CARRY ALL the signs you want ,I'm sure the trash crews could use the money

edit on 23-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me why a handful of conservatives here type in ALL CAPS?

What is the meaning or significance of this? Is it some kind of secret language?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I already TOLD you WORD emphasis.
PAY attention.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
a reply to: Wookiep

Totally agree with the OP, and Im a llibertarian with some more classical liberal opinions, such as taking care of our environment, anti-prohibition and a general each to their own social approach.

And Ive been getting the hate. Im not even conservative, im just not lock step wiith the new sjw neo-liberalism.

I gave up. I ignore them. I dont talk about politics. When they try to bait me I just look at them funny and change the topic. They are like starved sharks in a sea of blood, and if I dont want everything ive worked for destroyed, I have to keep my mouth shut.

The best part is so am I. I totally call out Trump when I see fit. However, this whole SJW mentality makes me sick. The SJW's get what they have coming with Trump as President. They are completely blind as to how they got Trump elected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join