It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by BrokedownChevy removed for a manners violation)
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

The ironic thing is, and perhaps for the better, liberals will have to start using liberalism again in order to keep the powers in check.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

You have GOT to be the most ignorant poster I've ever seen. You REALLY think I'm getting this from the MEDIA??? You are lost, just lost.

Heh the one non-youtube link you throw up is to one of your posts where YAHOO is your source. But yet you dont get your info from media?

Nothing wrong with getting info from the media if you verify sources and search for other stories on the same topic. So I am not sure why you would lie about this.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: Wookiep

I "behave" like someone disagrees with you, too bad, so sad! Grow up! People like you are EXACTLY what I'm talking about, you ARE the problem.

You are the problem. You think you deserve respect. You're a bum with an attitude problem.

You are one of the worst posters here. You provide no proof or engage in any type of discussion in which you dispute factual information. You just throw out adjectives.

+13 more 
link   

Got proof?

link   
How about the right and the overwhelming evidence of the lies that it spreads.

I mean it is all over the internet and as for racism, well it is also all over the net.

Google is your friend

+23 more 
link   

DO NOT sit there and preach to me about "attitude" problems. LOL You are INSANE, we are exposing you and your buddies!

+12 more 
link   

How so? Or are you simply without any argument or humor?

+25 more 
link   
I wonder how upset G. Soros and Co. were when they underestimated the Trump turnout, and fixed the machines for a narrow Clinton win. That is what was expected... and why the MSM was so damned incredulous when the numbers swayed to the right... and why Hilary hit the roof and trashed a hotel room... I have to admit a feeling of Schadenfreude when I heard that...

How they must lament, losing a fixed election...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Redacted
edit on 23-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

This is a perfect example of the lack of communication by the left relying on insults not debate.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Yhaoo isn't MSM, and the story turned out to be true. BZZZ try again!

+34 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I live just over 10,000 miles from you across the Pacific Ocean and even from here, the most remote city on the Planet, the contents of your OP have not gone unnoticed, I consider it a disease that needs eradicating - not something to be treated any other way, simple.

These pathetic excuses for men and women need to understand that their warped sense of reality coupled with their aggressive tendencies is no match for sane humans - if I had my way, every single one of the unemployed dole-budging bastards would be rounded up and made to serve 4 years in the military - the little assholes lack discipline and manners.

Ever since the end of conscription, society has been getting worse - fact.

(post by BrokedownChevy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

I mis-read your post, you are right and I redacted my response.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Just talked to a few more people. Non voters. THEY'RE DEFINITELY VOTING TRUMP OUT!

Bye Trump. You absolutely suck.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It reflects directly on their Mothers

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I wonder how upset G. Soros and Co. were when they underestimated the Trump turnout, and fixed the machines for a narrow Clinton win. That is what was expected... and why the MSM was so damned incredulous when the numbers swayed to the right... and why Hilary hit the roof and trashed a hotel room... I have to admit a feeling of Schadenfreude when I heard that...

How they must lament, losing a fixed election...

You have to be joking, right?

You really think this guy is a big, bad boogie man? What about the Koch Brothers? How come those guys aren't ever mentioned right alongside Soros?

Look, Soros and the Koch brothers are only a few of the more well-known wealthy influence pedlers.

Nothing on this planet happens that the top 20 or so richest people don't approve of. That list doesn't include Soros or the Koch Brothers.

Sure, there are "lists" of the most wealthy people -- but I'm willing to be that the most wealthy people on planet Earth won't be found on any list.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Anecdotal evidence is a logical fallacy not a method of debate.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I seem to remember that a vote was already done. Perhaps the next.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join