It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
No way, they can't' have NY. But they are welcome to CA which is already too far gone to redeem anyway.

edit on 26-1-2017 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

No way, they can't' have NY. But they are welcome to CA which is already too far gone to redeem anyway.

Maybe Chicago and LA then. Two cesspools full of liberals already. Just give an ideology check to anyone leaving with a deadline to get out, then start building around those left.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Okay, you can give them Chicago too. Hell, I'd give them Boston if I didn't live there....

ETA: I'm chuckling just thinking of what a damn MESS they would make of their new State!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Butt-hurt liberals are so so funny.

Married UNDER...Not married TO..

Reading comprehension seems to not be your strong suit..

He was referring to Donald Trump...Kushner married under him in the family..

Here is a Pekingese if it helps spark any cognition...There certainly is a resemblance to Donald

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yeah, I hear he's using that cop out to try and cover his tracks too. Taking a bit too much heat for his hypocrisy.
Liberals, lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Yeah, I hear he's using that cop out to try and cover his tracks too.

Where did you hear that? I was just responding to your post..It's an old-world expression, but still one I have heard often.

What made you think that "married under" meant "married to"? I have always known it to refer to In-Laws, most often with prominent families.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Yeah, I hear he's using that cop out to try and cover his tracks too.

Where did you hear that? I was just responding to your post..It's an old-world expression, but still one I have heard often.

What made you think that "married under" meant "married to"? I have always known it to refer to In-Laws, most often with prominent families.

I follow him on Twitter and he posted it a short while back.
Unfortunately for this particular liberal hypocrite he has a history of it, so he doesn't get a pass for his hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Ah well...You follow him on twitter and everything and apparently have his twitter history close at hand..Sorry if your crush disappointed you somehow..

While you clearly didn't understand "Married Under"...I admit I don't know what a "Blunderturd" is..Can you help me out with a definition and why you think it sexist?

Or is it just your habit to be an easily triggered snowflake whilst not even understanding why?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Ah well...You follow him on twitter and everything and apparently have his twitter history close at hand..Sorry if your crush disappointed you somehow..

While you clearly didn't understand "Married Under"...I admit I don't know what a "Blunderturd" is..Can you help me out with a definition and why you think it sexist?

Or is it just your habit to be an easily triggered snowflake whilst not even understanding why?

I am not sure what you are even on about.
No judgement apart from their hypocrisy
Can we get back to talking about liberal hypocrites please.

edit on 26/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yeah, I hear he's using that cop out to try and cover his tracks too. Taking a bit too much heat for his hypocrisy.
Liberals, lol.

Hey, I don't know....It didn't make much sense the other way around. It does make sense that the peekineese is DT not the daughter. However the comment is nonsense anyway. They like to use a lot of words that mean nothing really.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Liberals, lol.

Hey, I don't know....It didn't make much sense the other way around. It does make sense that the peekineese is DT not the daughter. However the comment is nonsense anyway.

Thanks for interjecting rational thought..if only more posters did more of that rather than bend reality to their partisanship.

I agree the twitter comment was nonsense..Which of course made it ripe fodder for someone like UK to post.

More posts like your own and we might discuss facts and substance some day.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Okay so, I've mostly tried to stay peaceable on my facebook page in regards to Trump because I have friends that are triggered by him. But witnessing the behavior and the bullying of the anti-Trumpers I finally got fed up and started posting how I really feel. I started to challenge people posting all sorts of nonsense and rumors and stuff like that.

My friends list is dwindling down quickly. LOL And I have to say, I'm not missing any of these jerks one single bit. Because I also have the right to challenge ridiculous claims and I have the right to ask them exactly "why" they are so triggered?

I don't join mobs without knowing why I should be joining.

I didn't vote for Trump but if I had it to do over again, I would vote for him. And that is because the other side has proven they are nothing more than a bunch of unhinged crybabies taking a never ending temper tantrum because they didn't get their way.

#sosickandtiredofthemall

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
FB friends are not real.

Real friends you can disagree with..

As for this..

I don't join mobs without knowing why I should be joining.

Almost right..Don't join mobs at all..be yourself regardless of the tide or weather.

link   

Liberals, lol.

Hey, I don't know....It didn't make much sense the other way around. It does make sense that the peekineese is DT not the daughter. However the comment is nonsense anyway.

Thanks for interjecting rational thought..if only more posters did more of that rather than bend reality to their partisanship.

I agree the twitter comment was nonsense..Which of course made it ripe fodder for someone like UK to post.

I like to be challenged. My mind can be changed when provided with facts. What I do not like is to be a train jumper and I have never been a train jumper. If everyone is doing it, I want to know exactly "why" before I do it. See my last post. I have tried to stifle myself for months on facebook so as not to offend a minority of my friends (most overwhelmingly supported Trump). Anyway, I finally got fed with the bullying and hystrionics of the nevertrumpers and I started to challenge them. And all I ever get is, A. insulted first and B. unfriended/blocked

I've learned a lesson about people that I didn't want to know. They suck.....They are petty, pedantic and are led by the nose by a mainstream media they don't even fact check on.

I'm speaking out and I'm not holding back anymore!!!

link   
double post

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Liberals, lol.

I like to be challenged. My mind can be changed when provided with facts. What I do not like is to be a train jumper and I have never been a train jumper. If everyone is doing it, I want to know exactly "why" before I do it.

Pretty sure we have radically different views about Trump..But mudpit or not...God Bless you for that.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I really don't get it !!
Instead of .. i just don't want to be rude .. bellyaching (?sorry?)
The pres has just inforced the wall, and
mexico's paying for it

Shouldn't you guys be happy ?
seriously ?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I'm speaking out and I'm not holding back anymore!!!

Good, I'm pretty sure we are going to see more of exactly that. In regards to FB, I completely can relate. The silent majority has, for the most part, been silent. The idiotic violent "in your face" liberals however keep making it harder and harder to stay silent.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I didnt wnt to make another trump thread, but had to share this.
www.foxnews.com...

Basically a HS teacher in Dallas of all places took a squirt gun to a whiteboard video of Trump during the inaugeration. I fully expected some redneck to try and off Obama, but I swear, some psycho lefty is actually gonna try it soon.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Oh Yeah, well my 90 yr old friend cried when Trump got elected then died. Her last day on earth. So, there righty.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join