It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Why are you so angry? I am just simply pointing out that it wasn't that particular girl who did it. It could be another "leftist" or a paid Soros' plant or whatever you want to call it. It doesn't matter. You are doing what your people are accusing us ("leftist") of doing by dividng people.

edit on 1/25/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Peace!
edit on 25-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

What did I say that made you so angry?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Well I can see that it won't be good in 4 years, if it lasts that long.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

FYI nobody is trying to justify the behavior of lighting someone's hair on fire.
Wookie, I hope you will be ok.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

FYI nobody is trying to justify the behavior of lighting someone's hair on fire.

That's where you're wrong. People are advocating violence against Trump and his supporters daily. Celebs even with bigger platforms. Madonna. Ashley Judd. It's nonstop. To not see it one would have to have their head buried deep in sand (or somewhere else).

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

That's where you're wrong. People are advocating violence against Trump and his supporters daily. Celebs even with bigger platforms. Madonna. Ashley Judd. It's nonstop. To not see it one would have to have their head buried deep in sand (or somewhere else).

It would be the latter.

It's called cranial-rectal inversion, coupled with a severe case of ocular-rectitis (where the nerves in one's eyes get crossed with the nerves in one's ass and gives one a generally s####y outlook on life).

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
No job, nothing else to do but fight, fight and fight ... on the internet...like it will make a difference. Mom's basement is warm and safe; no alarm clocks tomorrow...no worries. Life is good.

Sounds like you have it pretty cushy in moms basement?

Time moves fast though, maybe get out and do something before your time expires. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

That's where you're wrong. People are advocating violence against Trump and his supporters daily.

Interesting bit of news here...

Russia Today (RT America) journalist arrested on Felony Riot charges at the protest
www.theguardian.com...

Hmmmm...

Sooo...The right wing outlet reporting on the violent leftist trump protests...were actually involved in the violence?

It might explain how the camera's and lighting seemed to be all set up before those windows were broken? It did look ridiculously staged.

I'll be interested in taking a close look at those that were actually arrested for the violence at the protests..

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Heh, when I wrote that I wasn't reading it that way.

It wasn't about me. LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Indigo5

Heh, when I wrote that I wasn't reading it that way.

It wasn't about me. LOL

Oh....Well considering you lack evidence to either support the claim that the poster is unemployed and living in his Mom's basement...as well as the evidence to disprove that you are unemployed yourself and living in your Mom's basement, I see both your claim and denial with equal credibility.

But as long as we are on the topic...Seeing as the unemployment rate is historically very low at present and specifically Trump and Trump supporters have screamed that rate does not reflect their lives...It seems bizzare to me to see those same supporters make the argument that they are all employed while folks that are opposed to Trump are unemployed?

Which is it? Are Trump supporters the ones that have been forgotten by the growing economy? Still unemployed despite the low unemployment rate?...as they have so often argued?

Or are they busy happily earning a living...so Bigly "employed" as to not be able to attend an inauguration?

It would useful to the debate if Trumpites at least were consistent in the BS they sell.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The guy in this video makes some excellent points at the women's march in L.A. Watch till the end, One chick won't stop screaming at him at first, but she finally shuts up. He speaks real words of wisdom.

edit on 25-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I've got one for you. I saw a meme that really lends its self to your title. The meme had a picture of an alluring woman reading and read as follows:

If American women are so outraged by Trump's use of naughty words.....who the he'll bought 50 million copies of 50 shades of gray?

edit on 25-1-2017 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This thread could last forever considering the amount of material liberal F***sticks give us.

Here's the latest. Avengers Director Joss Whedon comparing Ivanka Trump to a dog breed.
Was was that about the US President calling women names again? I think on this one, even liberals are going to have to concede... or maybe I am being too hopeful, lol

www.washingtontimes.com...

Film director Joss Whedon caused a backlash on Twitter Tuesday after he compared President Trump’s daughter Ivanka to a Pekingese dog. Mr. Whedon, who wrote and directed the 2012 superhero film “The Avengers” and its 2015 sequel “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” made the comment in a profane tweet about Ivanka Trump’s husband, Jared Kushner, who currently serves as President Trump’s senior adviser.

“Hey, keep your eyes on this f—ing prize too,” he captioned a photo of Mr. Kushner. “He’s a Voldemort in training, & unlike the Pekingese he married under, can play the long game.” The tweet was bombarded with negative responses, but remained on Mr. Whedon’s account as of Wednesday afternoon.

Butt-hurt liberals are so so funny.

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gator2001

We used to treat mental illness...but now we medicate and release...and many go into politics and become violent liberals.

edit on 25-1-2017 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's called, "paraphrasing" and it's nothing knew nor is it lying. It's simply shortening/summarizing the gist of what someone said. And yes, it's properly put in quotations when it's used. Geeesh

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Honestly the best revenge is a life well lived. I'd love for the law to allow an animal kingdom like hierarchy to put the liberals in their rightful place, but until that breakdown in society occurs it's best to be happy and spend your money on yourself and your family while the poor liberals protest and suffer because they can no longer steal what we earn.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry

We used to treat mental illness...but now we medicate and release...and many go into politics and become violent liberals.

There is no cure for liberalism. I think we're going to have to start thinking about liberal colonies to isolate them from normal people. It seemed to work for leprosy.
edit on 26/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

There is no cure for liberalism. I think we're going to have to start thinking about liberal colonies to isolate them from normal people. It seemed to work for leprosy.

It's not a bad idea, and they can even form their own government with Hillary as their Leader. Works for me.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's not a bad idea, and they can even form their own government with Hillary as their Leader. Works for me.

Absolutely...
Maybe wall off New York and Los Angeles and leave them to it.
Obviously they'd need to be disconnected from the internet as we know the liberal disease can spread over the net with fake news.

edit on 26/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join