It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
No job, nothing else to do but fight, fight and fight ... on the internet...like it will make a difference. Mom's basement is warm and safe; no alarm clocks tomorrow...no worries. Life is good.

Tell me this shoe doesn't fit...

I have a job, and I post here on my off time. Not that I'm implying that you were referring to me...But for the record...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: UKTruth

Why should I discuss the video when you yourself proved it not worthy of discussion? That's why you had to lie and create a race baiting quote that didnt actually exist in the video so you could sell your bs.

You are exactly fake news..and not even interesting fake nonsense...lies followed by more BS.

You should go work for MSNBC. 55 seconds in and the white guilt began in that horrible video you seem to act like never happened. THAT is the America you wish we should live in??

I'm thrilled that you and your ilk no longer have any sort of control over government, I just hope the liberal hatred you spew doesn't cause a war. I think it might as long as people keep going along with the lies those like you keep spouting!

Knock it off!!

edit on 25-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

How about this little tidbit? Liberals doing everything in their power to dismantle gender and make it into identity, then stage a massive rally for "women's" rights.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

How about this little tidbit? Liberals doing everything in their power to dismantle gender and make it into identity, then stage a massive rally for "women's" rights.

Right, gender. Some sort of gender revolution. It's a cult. A sick one.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

China does not need us. It isn't about jobs. Its about who controls the south seas. You should do research on that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I have seen him sign a bunch of documents that sound like a wish list, not policy. He will force congress to raise taxes to pay for his wishes. Which will destroy them at re election time with their constituents. Oh, and Grover Norquist.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: JDmOKI

I don't go to college campus to troll for debates in the first place and I'm not sure of many people who do. So I'm not sure why I'd want to do it with a Trump hat on.
What's the difference between going to a college campus and coming here?

Gas, time out of my day to travel, finding someone to talk about the things I want to debate, anonymity, convenience, it's easy to do this during down time at work, I can keep going if you'd like.
Ummm thanks for an honest answer

A rarity. I have to give Krazy some kind of props. He is consistently leftist these days, but he's honest. He and I used to mutually agree on many things as independents. A lot of free thinking libertarians agreed back then in the 2012 Ron Paul days, but the whole SJW movement destroyed logical thinking.

Now he just calls me "hateful" or whatever else when I disagree with him. It REALLY is sad. He's not the only example of someone after a movement gone south, this has gone on all throughout since Obama was elected in. Now all we see is division within even the ATS community because the left has absolutely hijacked the weak minded. It SUCKS.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The last video in the OP has been set to "private". I can't edit into the OP because the edit time has now been surpassed via ATS protocol. Here is another vid, showing the same thing that last vid in the OP showed.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Excellent post and so true. Personally, I call Liberalism and Progressive religions comparable to ISIS and Radical Islam. Such individuals and groups have adopted that their "beliefs" are the only acceptable beliefs. If you don't believe as they do, you are a heretic and deserve to be destroyed, erased or re-educated. You are an infidel and you and your kind must cease to exist. They pray to their Liberal "God" and follow the teaching/preaching of their leaders...Obama, the Clintons, Shultz, Soros and demonize (literally) everyone else.

At a personal level, they can't stand you and your existence. The sheer stench of your right-leaning beliefs make them wretch. But it doesn't even have to be a fully different belief. Even if you are a Liberal but support Pro-Life...you are damaged goods. The most indoctrinated and/or their leaders if given the chance would exterminate everyone who disagrees with them. You are at best, livestock in their eyes...good for nothing but your money or your vote. You are barely human...if at all.

Liberals and Progressives are members of a hate group. They should be branded terrorists, genocidal and a threat to not only American society and America itself...but to the world.

Now...with that harsh, honest and factual rant consider this. If you question this opinion of mine, look at the actions of these hate-mongers. Wipe away the cheery lie they wrap their hate within. Look at how it benefits their agenda of domination over the world. Look at climate change and see the lie of "saving the world" and see the truth of enslaving people and corporations to financial slavery. Look at the actions and especially the reactions to this last election. Look at the "nuts" freaking out online and even in the news...these aren't the fringe...these are the normal reactions and words of the left so pissed off that they speak and show the truth. Look at the leaks by the DNC on racism, homophobia, corruption and remember Benghazi...the beacon of proof that human life...the lives of Americans and our military are worthless and can be shed to cover their agenda.

That is the left I know and condemn. Note how I am not using the word Democrat for it is too broad. There are many that have not yet been baptized into their religion and only share some views. This extreme left is at war with the world. But many of the rest of us don't see it. But if you look...and look deep into "why", "how" and "to whom's real benefit" they act...the truth becomes apparent and fact.

That's it. Thanks weareawake.

Off to bed.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I kept watching where they said to look over and over at when she tried to light her hair on fire. I couldn't see it. Can you point it out?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I see it now. But correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the lighter have to be on the correct side?

Well...
#AlternativeFacts

Carry on.

edit on 1/25/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: UKTruth
I suppose this could go here.... good luck Democrat party. You are going to really need it if these are the people you listen to.

Quote : "We have to teach white people how to shut their mouths". I kid you not.

That video is an absolute disgrace.

That poor woman is so guilt ridden that she feels it's her job to "shut other white people up".

Oh, that part is 55 seconds in, not even the part you are referencing.

It's sick, and it very clearly shows the sickness, hatred and hypocricy of the whole "liberal" way of thinking. Thanks for sharing.

I know. Quite stunning that a woman trying to be selected as the chair of the DNC would even think white people have to be taught to shut up, never mind say it.
She is a disgrace.
I think even the most die hard liberals will reject her. Only the most extreme of morons would try to defend her message or downplay it.
edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I see it now. But correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the lighter have to be on the correct side?

Well...
#AlternativeFacts

Carry on.

I get it. Anything to make the right look bad when the facts are right there showing otherwise. Even deaf people on the left don't get it. Sad.

#makefactslookbad. You're blind, deaf. Holy crap.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I do. Even if I didn't tho...wtf is your point? Why are you justifying this? More proof of leftist insanity. You love to hate.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The point is that particular girl didn't do it. It could be someone else doing it. It could be as simple as accidentally lighting her hair (if that's what really happened) on fire by a ciggy. Not enough information from that video alone. To say that a "leftist" setting her hair on fire is a stretch.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The point is that particular girl didn't do it. It could be someone else doing it. It could be as simple as accidentally lighting her hair (if that's what really happened) on fire by a ciggy. Not enough information from that video alone. To say that a "leftist" setting her hair on fire is a stretch.

No. You are so full of crap. The chick with the blue knit cap did it. It's already been proven yet you still defend it. You are hate, and you being deaf is no excuse. You defend this #. You need a prompt self evaluation along with anyone else who defends burning someone's hair because you hate them. That is sad.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

But you admitted you saw the shiny end of the lighter?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Done with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Now I *am* going to bed. The rest isn't even worth it. G'night sicko.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join