It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Blah..>Blah...Personal attack...blah..

Where again is the timestamp in the video you posted showing her saying what you quoted?

That should be simple..Right?

But of course you lied...

originally posted by: UKTruth

Quote : "We have to teach white people how to shut their mouths". I kid you not.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here's the video again:

Just so it does not get lost in the thread.

It really is a problem for the Democrats that a party representative is saying that white people should be taught to keep their mouths shut. Long may their approach continue... it will accelerate the death of liberalism. I just know you'll be left to turn the lights out though

edit on 24/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Great!

Now show us where she says this quote? Timestamp please?...Or did you make up the quote?

Quote : "We have to teach white people how to shut their mouths". I kid you not.

JUST FOR CLARITY...Cuz I know Honesty is confusing you.

LIE: When you CLAIM FALSELY That she said that quote above..
TRUTH: Me pointing out you made up the quote..

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Great!

Now show us where she says this quote? Timestamp please?...Or did you make up the quote?

I'll let people watch, take in your line of attack, and make a judgement on who is deflecting and lying.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yeah. Just going off the exchange between you two off of the last few posts, that poster destroyed all his credibility with his petty and pedantic ad hominem attacks against you instead of just simply finding the time stamp and posting it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Indigo5

Yeah. Just going off the exchange between you two off of the last few posts, that poster destroyed all his credibility with his petty and pedantic ad hominem attacks against you instead of just simply finding the time stamp and posting it.

I like to insult libtards.
No one can blame me for that!
As there are two here I can kill two birds with one stone

Gotta love the mud-pit.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yes. We get it you are a child.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yes. We get it you are a child.

Aww, I am just having fun with the less fortunate. Nothing more.
I do actually feel sorry for you guys. Your world has fallen apart.
All those big claims you made for so long...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Great!

Here it is from FoxNews:

“My job is to listen and be a voice, and my job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt. My job is to shut other white people down when they want to say ‘Oh no I’m not prejudiced, I’m a Democrat, I’m accepting,'” she said. “My job is to make sure that they get that they have privilege and until we shut our mouths and we listen to those people who don’t and we lift our people up so that we all have equity in this country … we’re not going to break through this,” she said.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Quote : "We have to teach white people how to shut their mouths".

And

“My job is to listen and be a voice, and my job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt. My job is to shut other white people down when they want to say ‘Oh no I’m not prejudiced, I’m a Democrat, I’m accepting,'” she said. “My job is to make sure that they get that they have privilege and until we shut our mouths and we listen to those people who don’t and we lift our people up so that we all have equity in this country … we’re not going to break through this,” she said.

Hmm... One of those things is not like the other. Plus the poster doesn't seem to know the definition of the word "quote" and has it mixed up with the definition of "paraphrase out of context".

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Thanks...

Now show me where to find the quote in your excerpt that UK invented?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

She is making a really good point. She is not talking about white people in general, she is talking about white politicians in the Democratic party. She is saying that they are talking the talk, but not walking the walk when it comes to how minorities should be treated. We (the Democrat politicians) need to stop talking and start listening to what the minorities are saying. In other words, she is implying there is some hypocrisy when it comes to many of the politicians in the Democratic party.

Gee, I would have thought you conservatives would be all in agreement on that!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Thanks...

Now show me where to find the quote in you excerpt that UK invented?

I think your bull# is being uncovered.
You can admit now that you were butt-hurt because I have caught you lying so often, you saw an opportunity to jump in because I paraphrased and called it a quote, whilst keeping the context EXACTLY the same.

Come now, is this the best you could do?

I let your butt-hurt 'leap before thinking' attack carry on for two pages on purpose because I wanted to underline the fact that you failed to even comment on what she said and how ridiculous it was.
No, you were not interested. Instead you let your bitterness at being caught so many times get the better of you. Not the first time it's got the better of you either... you've been warned before after your ego got bruised before and you carried it out of the mud pit.

Now, sit on a rubber ring to soothe the pain and let us know what you thought of the Democrat saying that the party needed to teach white people to shut up...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Thanks...

Now show me where to find the quote in you excerpt that UK invented?

I think your bull# is being uncovered.
You can admit now that you were butt-hurt because I have caught you lying so often, you saw an opportunity to jump in because I paraphrased and called it a quote, whilst keeping the context EXACTLY the same.

Come now, is this the best you could do?

I let your butt-hurt 'leap before thinking' attack carry on for two pages on purpose because I wanted to underline the fact that you failed to even comment on what she said and how ridiculous it was.
No, you were not interested. Instead you let your bitterness at being caught so many times get the better of you. Not the first time it's got the better of you either... you've been warned before after your ego got bruised before and you carried it out of the mud pit.

Now, sit on a rubber ring to soothe the pain and let us know what you thought of the Democrat saying that the party needed to teach white people to shut up...

And the triggering begins.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Quote : "We have to teach white people how to shut their mouths".

And

Hmm... One of those things is not like the other. Plus the poster doesn't seem to know the definition of the word "quote" and has it mixed up with the definition of "paraphrase out of context".

Except that is not the quote I referenced

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Right. Because it doesn't exist as you just admitted above.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Sorry UKLie...not sure what you said there...I just browsed through your triggered ramble post for a timestamp number to back up your lie here..

Did I miss it?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Right. Because it doesn't exist as you just admitted above.

“We have to at the DNC provide training, We have to teach them how to communicate, how to be sensitive, and how to shut their mouths if they are white

Care to elaborate on the context or are you more interested in a paraphrasing with the perfectly correct context being called a quote?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
not feeling like talking to walls
edit on 1/24/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Care to elaborate on the context or are you more interested in a paraphrasing with the perfectly correct context being called a quote?

Why should anyone engage in discourse with someone that unapologetically lied about the topic?

I mean if you are willing to INVENT content to back your agenda...where to begin an honest conversation?

You said "I kid you not" here...

It was a quote you made up..

You are unapologetic about the lie..

G'Day liar...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join