It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Maybe you already know this, but they are playing. They know disaster is coming. Now that Hillary is no longer available, they need a new group to play with for distraction and blame. Looks like it's gonna be all women this time.

Be nice if they could look inward for once...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Why are you guys obsessed with liberals? Laying the table for Republicans failure? This time no one else to blame.
What failure ? As of now Trump has pulled us from TPP, pulled the plug on funding abortions in foreign countries and sacked NGOs(which is the reason for women's marches in other countries ), raided the CDC and their poison vaccines,called the lying press on the carpet, and pulled the vampire teeth from the ACA!!! I'd say a good couple first days on the job! If that's failure to you then we know what our differences are. Oh yah the UN is on the chopping block too.
edit on 24-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brett83

originally posted by: rickymouse
These radical liberals have been around since I was young, I remember them starting things back in the sixties. They didn't do things like gang up at inaugurations though. Now they are reinforcing their beliefs on social media with others that believe like them and their numbers are growing. radicals are on both sides of this political issue, but the liberals are much more aggressive, they always have been historically. They are starting to drag more regular democrats into their ranks with them, Hillary reached out for the support from these people to increase her chances of winning.

Look what happened now......we got a royal mess in our society.

I am trying to figure out what is making these people more anxious and angry. Some food chemistry is also making them worse, but there are so many that can disrupt the enzyme that controls this that it is hard to pin it down on just one or two.

Bromide.

Bromide has some good properties as a medicine, but too much can cause problems that can make things worse.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes,yes,yes, blah,blah,blah. All that kind of dims with the threats he and china are lobbing at each other. It is not a liberal trying to start ww3. Big fricking failure.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UKTruth

Lol at "understanding". I don't see much "understanding" going on here. I just see an excuse to demean liberals using a sum to all fallacy.

Liberals demean themselves with their actions. We're just discussing it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
America is doomed. Let's face it.
Unless you guys can get your crap together, and realize you're all Americans first, you're nothing but an extremely divided country.

Y'all act like there's only two sides, and you both hate each other with such a passion.

Divided you fall.
You've been told that before. And yet, you've still fallen for their game....tptb, are winning 😕

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Yes,yes,yes, blah,blah,blah. All that kind of dims with the threats he and china are lobbing at each other. It is not a liberal trying to start ww3. Big fricking failure.

oh yes we have to kow tow to China do we? Well thanks to the Elites fir setting that up. So we have to keep giving China all our jobs because why?
edit on 24-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

What threats are he and Russia lobbing???? What idiot news are you listening to???? Please I'd love to hear

Some of the claims are utter madness and they seem to be getting worse.
I heard a lot of nonsense from the democrat womens march, mixed in with some real issues and often drowning them out.
edit on 24/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Maybe you already know this, but they are playing. They know disaster is coming. Now that Hillary is no longer available, they need a new group to play with for distraction and blame. Looks like it's gonna be all women this time.

That's what happens when people play identity politics. Other identities become opposition parties. If people get harassed or maligned for supporting Trump, it is no wonder they will look for other Trump supporters to band against those who harassed and maligned them.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

There's enough hate from both political parties. That's the real hypocrisy! Trump has inflamed a lot of groups with his ignorant rhetoric, that's why were seeing the kind of protests were seeing today. There's been just as much hate for Obama and Clinton from conservatives. I could just imagine the same type of protests we would have seen if Clinton would have won the election. Heck you do know that white supremacists align themselves with the republican party rather than the democratic party. There's minority radical racial groups that align themselves with the democratic party. The point is, there's radical groups on both party sides that would have engaged in disrupting and violent protests.

To think if Trump ran as a democrat, everyone knows conservatives would have been attacking him like dogs for all his campaign lies, and rude rhetoric that have been caught on video. Yet party affiliation tends to make people ignore the negative aspects of their candidate or representative. It's like belonging to a particular religion or a die hard sports fan for your favorite team.

The U.S. has been divided for a very long time. We had two presidential candidates who were equally hated. It's now come to a head and doesn't look like it's going to go away anytime soon. We're no longer the 'United" States, but the "Divided" States.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The ugliest part of the liberal hate is that these people are paid protesters--Soros-funded organizations spent millions paying protesters $12.50/hr---during the inauguration they were offering "agitators" up to $2,500.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
For YEARS now, I have been witnessing hatred and hypocrisy fomenting more and more on the left.

You probably were standing somewhere in the back then, from where I stood, here in the front, it was the right that was doing all the h-stuff

We HAVE to expose this CRAP!!

I'd say; stop producing it in the first place.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

"Discussing it"? Is that what you are calling promoting hate and intolerance these days?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

still angry ole krazyshot

big difference in a progressive and a liberal.

try going to just about any college campus with a trump hat and see if anyone wants to debate like a grown up

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I don't go to college campus to troll for debates in the first place and I'm not sure of many people who do. So I'm not sure why I'd want to do it with a Trump hat on.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: gator2001
Progressive and/or the liberal ideal is dying all around the world. It is an illness that has sickened the US for decades now.

Not really. Go back in time 10, 50, or 100 years.

The entire world in much, much more socially liberal than it was. It's more socially liberal than its ever been at any other point in human history.

I'm sorry that you are scared of it, but it's happening.

What's that song, "Don't Fear the Reaper"? -- well, don't fear a more socially liberal future. It's inevitable.

And you and all those who think like you will continue to go kicking and screaming into it like you always have. Period. The harder you fight against it, the faster it will happen. You see, the more you struggle, the more insane you look. The more insane you look, the fewer people you can recruit.

So no -- it is an inevitable fact that as the quality of life for people goes up due to technology -- social liberty increases.

Dream world and ignore the facts much? Stating the truth is not acting like a Progressive/Liberal. It's the opposite. There are only 16 Democrat Governors lift. They have lost over a thousand elected posts since Obama became President. The one thing I like about his he was a one man liberal destroyer. They are losing around the world too. Just look. You are a very small minority and THANK GOD you are getting smaller. All you guys and gals know how today is attack attack attack.

Now we just have to get all of the new kids starting college to go after the Professors and take the Universities back from communists.

Go ahead and attack this post no one really cares. You are irrelevant. lol

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Jesus tap dancing christ...it's a general rule that you shouldn't drink the bong water.

Both left and right are experts in hypocrisy and contradictions, hell they both graduated summa cum laude in those fields. Read Trumps tweets and compare them to his press conferences and campaign trail speeches and see all the 180's he has done. Yes the protests are pointless and the order to leave the TPP was a good idea but you'd have to have your head buried in the sand if you don't understand why people are upset.

After all the POTUS said he would not accept the voting results if he lost but would accept the results if he won. Stick your fingers in your ear and chant 'la la la' all you want but that will not change the fact that the POTUS has said some very stupid things.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
For YEARS now, I have been witnessing hatred and hypocrisy fomenting more and more on the left.

You only criticize and hate in other people what you do not like about yourself. This why the people who are most outspoken against homosexuality turn out to be one in the end. This why people who are most concerned about morality turn out to have the most immoral behaviors.

I would like to see Republicans take a break from bashing liberals and Democrats and start talking about something Trump is doing that will make things better in this country. I'm amazed by the obsession with what Democrats are thinking. Get over it. Democrats lost the election big time. Democrats have virtually no power anymore in this country. Time to move on and start governing this country!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yes, unfortunately some (vocal minority) of the liberals in this country have failed to take the high road, after having seen nothing but the same disgusting behavior over the last eight years by some (vocal minority) of the conservative party, and have chosen to act out in a similarly disappointing and disgusting fashion.

The Tea Party of the left, I guess you could call them.

As for Trump memes, you can't be serious. Memes are a party of the internet now, and they come from everywhere, including people with no political interest whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nomadone407

Based on the voting pattern of the 18-25 group, the Democratic Party is doing just fine. Clinton slaughtered Trump in the young vote. Hills and valleys. In the valley now, but the top of the hill is just a bit further down the road.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join