It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Shia LeBoeuf is on the left?

Funniest thing I've read so far today.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Everyone already knows about the anti-Trump violence. The problem is, half the population doesn't care.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Liberals - The first ones to tell you they'll be there whenever you need, yet the least likely to actually mean it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I've watched this election from across the border and I am disgusted by what I see by the dems or libs . They have made themselves look hypocritical and intolerant..not to mention unreasonably paranoid about nukes. I have to admit I was happy seeing the smug grin wiped off their faces election night. It was also priceless to watch Joy and Whoopie on The View do a double take, but they are definately the " mean girls" of daytime television. The sweet Republican Cameran quit that show because of their bullying. a reply to: Wookiep

edit on 24-1-2017 by Sheye because: I wanted you to read this small print : p

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkPlease Isn't that special.. haters who don't care about hate.. preaching against hate

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Excellent post and so true. Personally, I call Liberalism and Progressive religions comparable to ISIS and Radical Islam. Such individuals and groups have adopted that their "beliefs" are the only acceptable beliefs. If you don't believe as they do, you are a heretic and deserve to be destroyed, erased or re-educated. You are an infidel and you and your kind must cease to exist. They pray to their Liberal "God" and follow the teaching/preaching of their leaders...Obama, the Clintons, Shultz, Soros and demonize (literally) everyone else.

At a personal level, they can't stand you and your existence. The sheer stench of your right-leaning beliefs make them wretch. But it doesn't even have to be a fully different belief. Even if you are a Liberal but support Pro-Life...you are damaged goods. The most indoctrinated and/or their leaders if given the chance would exterminate everyone who disagrees with them. You are at best, livestock in their eyes...good for nothing but your money or your vote. You are barely human...if at all.

Liberals and Progressives are members of a hate group. They should be branded terrorists, genocidal and a threat to not only American society and America itself...but to the world.

Now...with that harsh, honest and factual rant consider this. If you question this opinion of mine, look at the actions of these hate-mongers. Wipe away the cheery lie they wrap their hate within. Look at how it benefits their agenda of domination over the world. Look at climate change and see the lie of "saving the world" and see the truth of enslaving people and corporations to financial slavery. Look at the actions and especially the reactions to this last election. Look at the "nuts" freaking out online and even in the news...these aren't the fringe...these are the normal reactions and words of the left so pissed off that they speak and show the truth. Look at the leaks by the DNC on racism, homophobia, corruption and remember Benghazi...the beacon of proof that human life...the lives of Americans and our military are worthless and can be shed to cover their agenda.

That is the left I know and condemn. Note how I am not using the word Democrat for it is too broad. There are many that have not yet been baptized into their religion and only share some views. This extreme left is at war with the world. But many of the rest of us don't see it. But if you look...and look deep into "why", "how" and "to whom's real benefit" they act...the truth becomes apparent and fact.
edit on 1/24/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Why are you guys obsessed with liberals? Laying the table for Republicans failure? This time no one else to blame.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
More hypocrisy from the left.

I WISH he had yelled at me like that!

I don't care how famous he thinks he is, he's not going to get in my face like that and get away with it. I wouldn't even need to raise a fist, just my voice! Which is louder than his, BTW. LOL

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Another liberal hypocrite 'celebrity'. Interesting interview, laced throughout with hypocrisy and idiocy.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

But you certainly enjoy stirring # and inciting hate on the internet. Because we know ALL liberals act this way... Oh and conservatives NEVER act out and behave reprehensibly. *eye roll*
edit on 24-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

But you certainly enjoy stirring # and inciting hate on the internet. Because we know ALL liberals act this way... *eye roll*

We're discussing the worldwide issue of liberal's hatred and hypocrisy, not inciting hate.

It's good to get an understanding of why liberals hate on other people so much whilst pretending to reject hatred. It might help to, finally, find a cure for liberalism.

I certainly think extra funding on research is required if a cure is ever going to be found, so let's shine a light on it!
edit on 24/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Maybe you already know this, but they are playing. They know disaster is coming. Now that Hillary is no longer available, they need a new group to play with for distraction and blame. Looks like it's gonna be all women this time.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sorry about your feelies there. Coloring book?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

currently the left is so far left anr extreme im completely againsy them and their irrational behavior. college campuses are basically liberal propaganda machines. the op is right theyre some of the most hypocritical people ive ever encountered and wont even debate like adults.

once the right goes crazy extreme ill be juat a critical of them.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Maybe you already know this, but they are playing. They know disaster is coming. Now that Hillary is no longer available, they need a new group to play with for distraction and blame. Looks like it's gonna be all women this time.

The thread is about hateful and hypocritical liberals, not women.
There are conservative women too , you know.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Sorry about your feelies there. Coloring book?

I think a ballot box makes more sense than a colouring book.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
These radical liberals have been around since I was young, I remember them starting things back in the sixties. They didn't do things like gang up at inaugurations though. Now they are reinforcing their beliefs on social media with others that believe like them and their numbers are growing. radicals are on both sides of this political issue, but the liberals are much more aggressive, they always have been historically. They are starting to drag more regular democrats into their ranks with them, Hillary reached out for the support from these people to increase her chances of winning.

Look what happened now......we got a royal mess in our society.

I am trying to figure out what is making these people more anxious and angry. Some food chemistry is also making them worse, but there are so many that can disrupt the enzyme that controls this that it is hard to pin it down on just one or two.

Bromide.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Lol at "understanding". I don't see much "understanding" going on here. I just see an excuse to demean liberals using a sum to all fallacy.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I've said similarly before (on other threads), but it probably bears repeating here...

Now this may seem odd, coming from me and all, but it's, well, read-on....

The liberal left cause had a time and a place. It was a worthy cause with sound underpinnings at one time. The same can be said for the liberal media. There was a time in this country when there was a mammoth gap between the 'haves' and the 'have nots'. The elite ran the entire show, and all the rest were simply followers. This was particularly true during the latter stages of the Industrial Revolution. The 'little man/person' had no voice at all. The liberal movement in the US was spawned from these themes. Even unions and worker representation started out as parts of the liberal movement (or vice versa, depending on your perspective). This is one of the reasons why, even today, we still see strong alignment between the unions and the liberal left. However, the causes underpinning the liberal left have largely been forgotten and times have changed.

Back during the days when the liberal left was gaining significant traction in the US there really wasn't a "middle class", and it certainly didn't represent the huge share of the economy as it does now. In some respects we actually have the liberal left to thank (and I mean this) for the reinforcement of the middle class. It's true. But again, times have changed.

Over time politicians infiltrated the liberal left movement, and they corrupted it in the process. These politicians saw the movement for one thing, and one thing only, as a way to line their pockets with gold. And this is exactly what they've done! They corrupted it...like politicians, both left AND right, do with everything. But the trajectory of the liberal left is a little different. Remember, the "conservative" cause has always been 'less' not more. This, as opposed to the liberals cause which has always been "more". In order to attract voters the politicians of the left had to keep new social issues up on the table. Translated, this means they had to dream up new causes to keep their voter base (aka. Money) interested and engaged. Consequently, they had to align their party with ever more creative social justice causes, because remember, some of their early causes had been resolved. These "causes" have become thinner and thinner as time has marched on, to the point now where there almost is no "real" cause anymore.

We don't have to look far to find examples of the confusion and muddying of the waters on the liberal left and their causes. No, Occupy Wall Street is a perfect recent example. Fully 85% (probably even higher) of the people involved in the Occupy Wall St. movement had no idea what the central theme of the protest was about. They were just all out there protesting their own personal causes, issues which were important to them. So the Occupy Wall St. movement just became a protest for the sake of protesting something...anything. It was thousands of different factions of issues with little sub-groups each protesting their issues. There was no central theme, just protest.

And so, ultimately, this is what the left has become...a party of protest. Protest for the sake of protest. Doesn't matter what the cause is because the Democratic party (notice this is the first time I've spelled out Democrats by name), the Democrats, take all comers, regardless of issue. Because this is what the crooked left politicians have built the party into...a party of disenfranchised angry people, regardless of cause. It's the only way they can get their money, and they're selling snake oil.

It's sad to me, a person who really does look at ALL sides of issues, to see the left so blindly following their party rhetoric. That they just can't see the truth through their anger and zeal is sad and unfortunate. Intermixed with some of the deafening "noise" their party spews, there really are some good and meaningful causes. Unfortunately though these just causes are lost by a bunch of noisy BS issues tailored around pandering to the lowest common denominator and keeping people riled up. But hey, that's what they want now I guess. Until everyone is unhappy, they're going to be unhappy. Pretty twisted logic if you ask me.

That's my .02

edit on 1/24/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

currently the left is so far left anr extreme im completely againsy them and their irrational behavior. college campuses are basically liberal propaganda machines. the op is right theyre some of the most hypocritical people ive ever encountered and wont even debate like adults.

once the right goes crazy extreme ill be juat a critical of them.

Lol. Debate? What is there to debate in that post. You just lectured me your opinion while making it clear you had no interest in my opinion as a liberal. I don't think you know what "debating like an adult" means

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join