It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Wookiep

It's obvious to me that you are doing the same damn thing and clearly not even apologetic about it.

What exactly do you want me to be apologetic FOR exactly??? I am NOT falling down some guilt privilage hole with you about anything!

I didn't set fire to anyone, I didn't blow up cars with my buddies en mass, I didn't kidnap a disabled supposed Obama supporter and force him to renounce him while chanting "F black people. I don't punch random Obama supporters, especially females at FEMALE rallies. I don't call people racist, homophobic, white supremacist, mysoginist, or NAZI's etc etc when they disagree with me. These things go on and on and on DAILY from the left. It's like a sick-twisted movie that never ends!

I don't support ANY of that, neither does a SINGLE republican or NON Hillary/Bernie supporter I have EVER met. But somehow I should apologize because the mindless masses on the left seem to think the above actions are ok?? I don't THINK so.

I have NOTHING to be sorry for! If YOU have a problem with this thread for pointing out the OBVIOUS TRAINWRECK the left is causing them LEAVE it, simple!

Edit, fixed quote.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

You do realize that the right did the exact same thing with Obama...for the last 8 years. You want to see or hear baseless hate, turn on Rush Limbaugh or watch Sean Hannity.

I'm not saying that you're wrong with your initial assessment of these current events, but you're missing 50% of the reality of the situation.

You're making things up to justify the current climate of insanity by the left. See above. Amazing, amazing.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Pop quiz:
What was the "birth certificate" about if not hate?

It sure wasn't a legitimate question. It was insanity.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Pop quiz:

Confusion. That's what I gather. Nobody knew where the Hell he came from and he refused to submit his certs for quite some time. But look at it however you want.

I will say, the right DID say many things that were negative about Obama as the left did with Bush etc, (normal back and forth banter for eons) but what we are seeing right NOW is on a whole other scale, it's one of madness and insanity that threatens the very fabric of human society.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Kettu

I don't light peoples hair on fire who supported Hillary. I don't scream at people on the airplane for supporting Hillary, I don't punch females in the face because I disagree with them. The list goes on and on. You think MY hatred is equal to that? Why? Because I created a thread exposing hypocrisy? I am not the triggered one here, fella.

Wait. Let me get this straight. You're evidence for disparaging more than half the voter base is a few anecdotal examples that you've taken it upon yourself to generalize to all democrats? Yet, you are, at the same time, complaining that all Trump supporters are not given a fair shake. Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical?

The woman's march was a peaceful protest. I guess all the "insane liberals" were busy that day.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Pop quiz:

Confusion. That's what I gather. Nobody knew where the Hell he came from and he refused to submit his certs for quite some time. But look at it however you want.

I will say, the right DID say many things that were negative about Obama as the left did with Bush etc, (normal back and forth banter for eons) but what we are seeing right NOW is on a whole other scale, it's one of madness and insanity that threatens the very fabric of human society.

Okay. Why don't we go ahead and vote to amend the constitution? Then, you can have freedom of speech and the right to protest removed so you don't have to suffer hearing from people who disagree with you. Everyone will be required by law to agree with you. So, our only hope for saving the "fabric of human society," is eliminating civil rights and all dissent. I'll get to work on that right now sir.
edit on 23-1-2017 by andrewh7 because: .

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: andrewh7

Who said anything about protesting? Protest all you want, but RIOTING is a whole other game.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

No, I don't think that pointing out the hypocrisy on the left is my OWN hypocrisy. What a pile of nonsense, nice try.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I "behave" like someone who disagrees with you, too bad, so sad! Grow up! People like you are EXACTLY what I'm talking about, you ARE the problem.

Ha! You're even channeling the man - that sounds exactly like a Trump tweet! However, you forgot to complement yourself within 140 characters. Perhaps, you should consider taking credit for the polio vaccine or the desegregation of southern schools.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: andrewh7

I "behave" like someone who disagrees with you, too bad, so sad! Grow up! People like you are EXACTLY what I'm talking about, you ARE the problem.

Ha! You're even channeling the man - that sounds exactly like a Trump tweet! However, you forgot to complement yourself within 140 characters. Perhaps, you should consider taking credit for the polio vaccine or the desegregation of southern schools.

What the Hell are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

No, I don't think that pointing out the hypocrisy on the left is my OWN hypocrisy. What a pile of nonsense, nice try.

If someone threw out examples of right-wing mass shooters and claimed they were representative of your entire party, I'm guessing you would disagree strongly because they're not a fair and representative sample. Try applying the same logic to the people with whom you disagree.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

What the Hell are you talking about?

47 things that have made Donald Trump sad since he launched his campaign

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

If someone threw out examples of right-wing mass shooters and claimed they were representative of your entire party, I'm guessing you would disagree strongly because they're not a fair and representative sample. Try applying the same logic to the people with whom you disagree.

Of course, but how much BS should go on before one can stop saying "they don't represent me", when every single time such a thing happens, the people who claim to not agree with it, sit there and defend it, as if the one REPORTING it is the bad guy. I don't support any crime committed by either party. I simply don't SEE non leftists ever supporting crimes. I see lefties defending them daily so that argument is old now.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Okaaaay, and what does that have to do with the post you quoted? NOTHING.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Unless you're changing DNS, you're kidding yourself if you think you're searching 'the internet'.

Nothing found on Yahoo would reject keywords on Google. I honestly don't understand the ties people make with Google and MSM in the first place, Yahoo equally doesn't make sense, but by no means is Yahoo more credible than Google.

As for a search engine that writes news not being MSM, you obviously miss the big connection to Yahoo owning 120 subsidiary companies that are mostly blog sites and news outlets. The entire purpose of Yahoo News is to get search traffic to read their news. It really doesn't get much more MSM.

Can't believe I missed this gem.

Here's a question for you.

Was the Madonna story posted in the OP true or not?

Answer: True.

There is nothing anywhere at all in MSM or alternative media that refutes it.

You may have a point about DNS, etc etc. but who CARES at this point. You are missing the point entirely unless you have deemed the Madonna story false. You are WAY off track.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Your idea that hatred and hypocrisy can belong solely to one political group is a logical fallacy.
Just take a look at the animosity and pettiness touted on this forum and you’ll see that it occurs in all corners of political ideology, and is practiced by every group of people. Honestly, it’s confusing to read a thread that talks about hatred and hypocrisy when it seems to be practicing those exact two things.

If your goal is to expose, to a wider audience, the behaviour you condemn then maybe you’re in the wrong place. After all, this thread isn’t going to actively impact the public perception of these people in real life. Sadly, the internet is just the internet, and at most this is just another battle ground for the left vs right argument on ATS.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sepium
Your idea that hatred and hypocrisy can belong solely to one political group is a logical fallacy.

I did NOT say that, nor did this thread implicate it. Get out of here with that crap. Now, thanks to that ridiculous comment, I'm not even going to read the rest of your post, and I don't care if you want to make some "intellectual" argument on how stupid I am or whatever.

This is the same clever tactic the MSM uses to create falsehoods. Dialogue is pointless once this line is crossed. It sets a false stage and manipulates the convo to their narrative from the start.

Try again, next time without that BS.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
More hypocrisy from the left.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Andrew sorry but Hillary disparaged the entire other half of the population!
Signed, The Deplorables
Oh by the way Trump now has on his resume that he had the fbi raid the cdc. They seized computers and they are going to find out what's in all the vaccines being distributed world wide. I can't wait till all the sadsack Hillary voters and protesters realize he really is on their side. Thes women marchers are a one trick pony....they believe in one thing and that's their right to an abortion. Remember the woman marching abroad just had their free US paid abortions yanked ...oh wait you didn't know your paycheck was paying for that....
Ps I bet they find sterilants in half the vaccines being distributed....you know because Obamas science czar John Holdren wrote a book about depopulation and said he believed that sterilants should be put in the mass water supply. He said he knew it's too radical for most people.
You will realize when you get to the other side how diabolical these people are and that we were right. You will say thank you and we will say you're welcome. I pray for you every day and you still hate me.....
edit on 24-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

I didn't realize you were so sensitive about your safe spaces?

So progressives are hateful for not putting up with racist bullsh*t?

OK got it. You want to pretend to have the moral high ground, and yet you engage in the same behavior you accuse others of.

Projection much?

Take a loon in the mirror dude, and remember to keep your eyes open!

This post sums up the whole tone of "debate" on ATS these days.

It's hard to tell which side is attacking which and it's hard to tell them apart.

Your election was a choice between the two worst candidates either party could have chosen. Instead of accepting that it was a "which is the least sh*t?" choice, you take up cudgels to defend the indefensible.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world gets the popcorn in.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join