It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
For YEARS now, I have been witnessing hatred and hypocrisy fomenting more and more on the left. MANY of us have. And MANY of us are sick of it. This goes WAY beyond the two party system, this is pure indoctrinated ideological hatred starting in the schools, universities, Hollywood, mainstream news outlets, comedy skits, it's EVERYWHERE.

It's the MAIN reason, I truly believe why we now have Trump in office. What I am witnessing here is UNREAL. This is not "mud-slinging". It's not just a group of angry kids, or a few bad apples. This is what insanity looks like. We are at the point of make or break!

I am SICK of the constant anti-Trump memes everywhere, I'm sick of the abuse people I know personally deal with on a DAILY basis on social media by the left when they don't AGREE with them. I myself am in a situation where I CANNOT post my opinions on FB or speak of them in person due to the incredible sense of hatred so many people whom I love will spew at me if I do. I have seen family members of mine, get ripped to shreds on social media for having republican conservative views. I know Christians who don't even BOTHER speaking their beliefs anymore due to the horrible abuse that is coming from supposed "intellectually superior" individuals.

The POINT of this thread is to have a place to point out the massive amounts of hatred and hypocrisy coming from the people who claim "love trumps hate".

I encourage ANYONE to help expose this nonsense going on. I will start by posting a few things. This crap HAS to be exposed, and it starts here and places like this!

Here is a link to a thread I made concerning Madonna talking about blowing up the white house. True hypocrisy at it's finest, from the one who "chooses love".

Clicky

And HERE is an image that sums it all up -

We HAVE to expose this CRAP!!
edit on 23-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Progressive and/or the liberal ideal is dying all around the world. It is an illness that has sickened the US for decades now.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yeah! Unfortunately you'll have to leave ATS and go outside to protest in cities where actual people live and we all know that's never going to happen.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gator2001
Progressive and/or the liberal ideal is dying all around the world. It is an illness that has sickened the US for decades now.

I sure HOPE it's dying, but with so many idiotic "protests" and nonsense thrown all around the internet, it seems like an out of control FIRE raging, a fire of madness!!

+60 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I didn't realize you were so sensitive about your safe spaces?

So progressives are hateful for not putting up with racist bullsh*t?

OK got it. You want to pretend to have the moral high ground, and yet you engage in the same behavior you accuse others of.

Projection much?

Take a loon in the mirror dude, and remember to keep your eyes open!

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Except for the same number of people that voted for Trump plus 3 million and now the entire group of independents who are disgusted with him and already want him gone, but yeah. Whatever you want to believe. Math is hard I guess.

Liberals and conservatives aren't going anywhere. Stop being an insane neo Nazi.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gator2001

It's fairly obvious that it is not dying. I mean really?

The Progressives/Liberals, what ever you want to call them, garnered as many votes (more actually, not that it mattered, but they did.) in this latest election. A clear indication, if ever there was one, that the progressive/liberal movement is dying...[/sarc]

Protest marches globally brought in hundreds of thousands in places. Thousands in others. Again, clear indications that the progressive/liberal movement is dying [/sarc]

Now, lest you jump to the erroneous conclusion that I'm a progressive/liberal--actually, I am, kinda...just not a fringer as some of these are.

For all of the whackos out there burning cars, breaking windows, etc... There are ones like myself who are just a tad bit more mainstream...we're kinda on the outs within the Democratic party here in the States, but we're still here, very much alive and kicking--contrary to some opinions.

+38 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Not really. Go back in time 10, 50, or 100 years.

The entire world in much, much more socially liberal than it was. It's more socially liberal than its ever been at any other point in human history.

I'm sorry that you are scared of it, but it's happening.

What's that song, "Don't Fear the Reaper"? -- well, don't fear a more socially liberal future. It's inevitable.

And you and all those who think like you will continue to go kicking and screaming into it like you always have. Period. The harder you fight against it, the faster it will happen. You see, the more you struggle, the more insane you look. The more insane you look, the fewer people you can recruit.

So no -- it is an inevitable fact that as the quality of life for people goes up due to technology -- social liberty increases.

+80 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I don't light peoples hair on fire who supported Hillary. I don't scream at people on the airplane for supporting Hillary, I don't punch females in the face because I disagree with them. The list goes on and on. You think MY hatred is equal to that? Why? Because I created a thread exposing hypocrisy? I am not the triggered one here, fella.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

But it's the liberals/progressives who are acting and appear insane, yet this seems to drive recruitment up?

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I wonder how many libs will even watch the videos linked. They are ALL pretty damn recent, yet VERY few liberals wil admit to the severe hypocrisy going on. Pathetic and shameful.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I don't light peoples hair on fire who supported Hillary. I don't scream at people on the airplane for supporting Hillary, I don't punch females in the face because I disagree with them. The list goes on and on. You think MY hatred is equal to that? Why? Because I created a thread exposing hypocrisy? I am not the triggered one here, fella.

Great. Neither do 99.99999999999999% of liberals or anyone from any political party. Surely you realize the media is swaying your emotions? Their primary job is to sell stories and get you to click. They don't sell stories by talking about common sense. They sell stories by getting the exact reaction from you you're making right now.

The media also sells to the left using titles that trigger their emotions too. You know that.
edit on 22-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

You have GOT to be the most ignorant poster I've ever seen. You REALLY think I'm getting this from the MEDIA??? You are lost, just lost.

link   
These radical liberals have been around since I was young, I remember them starting things back in the sixties. They didn't do things like gang up at inaugurations though. Now they are reinforcing their beliefs on social media with others that believe like them and their numbers are growing. radicals are on both sides of this political issue, but the liberals are much more aggressive, they always have been historically. They are starting to drag more regular democrats into their ranks with them, Hillary reached out for the support from these people to increase her chances of winning.

Look what happened now......we got a royal mess in our society.

I am trying to figure out what is making these people more anxious and angry. Some food chemistry is also making them worse, but there are so many that can disrupt the enzyme that controls this that it is hard to pin it down on just one or two.

+47 more 
link   

Care to show this "racist bullcrap"? Examples?

I keep hearing cries of racism, but no proofs, a few nutjobs, but nothing systemic.

The hate is on full display. The stupidity is on full display. Oh, and it doesn't look like it is coming from the right... Lol.

Was that Limo racist? Were the windows racist? Were the trash cans racist?

Beat it down and burn it all. .... Lol. Really fighting racism.. let me tell you.

edit on 22-1-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

(post by BrokedownChevy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+32 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I "behave" like someone who disagrees with you, too bad, so sad! Grow up! People like you are EXACTLY what I'm talking about, you ARE the problem.

edit on 22-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

(post by BrokedownChevy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Go fix your Chevy... Might make you feel better.

edit on 22-1-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

(post by BrokedownChevy removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join