It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Woman Claims She's Getting an Abortion Because Of Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

ALG writes: Please fact check before you spread gross misinformation like this. is post is absolutely totally 100% fake. It took me exactly 5 minutes on goigle, facebook, and twitter. Exhibit A: as was posted in this thread, hours ago, the account of Helen Marona had 2 friends, and then was closed immediately. It was opened for the express purpose of creating this ONE post. Neither Helen nor Alisha exist in facebook now. Exhibit B: Check this *American* girl's spelling of the word 'realize'...spelled with an S. Brits and Canadians are notorious for using S instead of Z. Exhibit C: This post originated on twitter. From the account of Paul Joseph Watson, a self-professed social media pot-stirrer, from LONDON. He created the post. The end. 01/21/2017, 9:05 pm

This is why you don't believe anything you see or read, until you have had the time to research it yourself.

There is a agenda afoot. We are being programmed and conditioned for the folie à plusieurs.

Don't fall for it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Her reasoning

Blaming Trump for her abortion. She clearly can't take responsibility for her actions/choices..so just blame old Donald.

This is usually a hard and painful decision for women. She's just...not a person.

Maybe all the lib men can get their testicles removed so they don't have to raise any kids in the nightmare of a post-Trump America.

edit on 23-1-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Seems a lil over the top.

The story saying Watson from infowars created it is plausible, wouldn't be the first time.

At least I hope no bitch is this crazy,
edit on 23-1-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I support first trimester abortion but thats a terrible reason to do it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

if she's that shallow to abort her baby because of trump
then it's a good thing her not being a mother don't ya think ?

That's kinda what I was thinking. She seems to have the maternal instincts of a wood chipper.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
That's gotta be the craziest reason I've ever heard. Complete nut job

PS I thought you had to be given a psychological evaluation for your reasons and this one wouldn't pass and she'd be denied. Sadly though the kid would be getting one messed up mother

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
EXCELLENT, maybe they'll SCREW up her reproductive ORGANS so SHE won't HAVE to worry about KIDS any more..EITHER way one less programmed moppet to hold up at the latest PROTEST.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
hmm-some of the responses here [+ other sites] are as batcrap insane as the OP tail

edit on 23-1-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'm trying to find a correlation behind her decision to have her upcoming baby MURDERED... And... the next president of the United States? Please fill me in...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

ALG writes: Please fact check before you spread gross misinformation like this. is post is absolutely totally 100% fake. It took me exactly 5 minutes on goigle, facebook, and twitter. Exhibit A: as was posted in this thread, hours ago, the account of Helen Marona had 2 friends, and then was closed immediately. It was opened for the express purpose of creating this ONE post. Neither Helen nor Alisha exist in facebook now. Exhibit B: Check this *American* girl's spelling of the word 'realize'...spelled with an S. Brits and Canadians are notorious for using S instead of Z. Exhibit C: This post originated on twitter. From the account of Paul Joseph Watson, a self-professed social media pot-stirrer, from LONDON. He created the post. The end. 01/21/2017, 9:05 pm

This is why you don't believe anything you see or read, until you have had the time to research it yourself.

There is a agenda afoot. We are being programmed and conditioned for the folie à plusieurs.

Don't fall for it.

Do you have the link for that? Would like to look more into faked cases. Not surprised Infowars fabricates, etc., but if so it is pretty messed up to do something like this.

People overall need to take note as social media can easily be faked to those who don't look more into the said claims. These may have been real pictures used for these pretend accounts. Guess they could be stock images but considering how fast the accounts were deleted who knows.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
I'm trying to find a correlation behind her decision to have her upcoming baby MURDERED... And... the next president of the United States? Please fill me in...

There is none because it was faked for a reaction then the account that claimed to be the womans was deleted. Unless someone has further proof, anyone?
edit on 23-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The child would be worse off with a parent who's so completely incapable. If she would go to this level of thinking over something like this, then there's no limit to the suffering that child would endure on the basis of it's mother's whims.
Whomever does the procedure would do well to make certain her organs are unable to support further gestation.

Good researching NightSkyeB4Dawn! I believe you are correct. This kind of subversive tactic is exactly the sort of thing we'll be seeing a great deal of lately.

Keeping my original response as it would fit if the case was real.
edit on 23-1-2017 by gottaknow because: editing to comment due to story likely being false.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Whoopdy doo.

How long until people stop picking on every tiny little thing that someone else does that they can use to further their agenda of making their political opposition out to be as nutty as possible?

So what. If she's stupid enough to do that then that's her prerogative. I'm sure if we dug around long enough we can find something every one of you has done that's equally as stupid.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Makes one wonder why all those women world wide protested for

*Women's Rights* It appears they already have

them
and she is exercising her's.

But its not enough for her... so she has to find an excuse and what

better way than to blame not only someone else ... but the new

President.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Huh? She is making these public statements as if they should have an impact. There is clearly an agenda, a political one. Hardly people trying to "nit pick her every little move". Get some reality in ya. Lol have you done something as stupid as this? Please do tell. I haven't done anything worth having a thread made about me on ATS yet... One day maybe!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Donald Trump made me sad so now I have to go rob a bank. If he resigns right now, I won't have to rob a bank and get caught and get sentenced to wear an ankle monitor for weeks! It's his fault and the fault of all the conservatives who want to take away my rights.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Ha ha...
It's fake.
edit on 1232017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

It's fake

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WorShip

It's fake

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Correct Silly......

NOTE: Please read ALL the thread, and links PEOPLE, before engaging fingers.....

It has Already Been Deemed FAKE, it was posted by some notorious (apparently) "Ship Stirrer" from London, a MALE.

It is not a real story.

No more comments please.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join