It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Protestor lights a girl's hair on fire

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Anything to make people who oppose Trump look bad. Like the ridicule certain members are throwing at anyone who suggests that Trump is not the greatest President of all time. Certainly no growth there.

As if any help is needed. The videos are plentiful. It's obvious these people are unhinged. It's also interesting that you believe it's the anti-Trump people being made to look bad, when the mass media and Hollywood are united in doing exactly what you suggest to Trump and his supporters.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Anything to make people who oppose Trump look bad. Like the ridicule certain members are throwing at anyone who suggests that Trump is not the greatest President of all time. Certainly no growth there.

As if any help is needed. The videos are plentiful. It's obvious these people are unhinged. It's also interesting that you believe it's the anti-Trump people being made to look bad, when the mass media and Hollywood are united in doing exactly what you suggest to Trump and his supporters.

Trust me, the media doesn't have to do anything to make Trump supporters look bad. Just look at the level of discourse on this thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

a reply to: loam

Not surprised you're still trying to "delegitimize" me. Morons are morons, no matter what their political party. Like the member who honestly "couldn't remember" the Right acting like that.

I concede on that one incident. However, you do not see the Right destroying property, physically harming people or verbally abusing them on a regular basis.

The Left is violent and profane. You don't see the Right with signs that say "F*** this" and "Vag*** that".

These Left wing women are pigs. Don't believe me? Watch the video of Ashley Judd. She is disgusting. I'll never patronize another movie she is in.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Trust is earned!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

However, you do not see the Right destroying property, physically harming people or verbally abusing them on a regular basis.

At least not since the Feds cracked down on the Klan. Then there was the Oklahoma Federal Building bombing. Pretty sure that Islamic Fundamentalism is technically right wing as well. I think what you mean to say is that, with the exception of cranks like the Unabomber, most right wingers are generally content enough not to act out like the anarchists who have been causing trouble here and in Europe lately.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost
a reply to: DJW001

Trust is earned!

I see you have been here all of two months. You will eventually learn what's what.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If this is real and not some sort of setup.

This sort of behavior is unacceptable.

And she needs to be arrested for assault.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

a reply to: 123143

However, you do not see the Right destroying property, physically harming people or verbally abusing them on a regular basis.

At least not since the Feds cracked down on the Klan. Then there was the Oklahoma Federal Building bombing. Pretty sure that Islamic Fundamentalism is technically right wing as well. I think what you mean to say is that, with the exception of cranks like the Unabomber, most right wingers are generally content enough not to act out like the anarchists who have been causing trouble here and in Europe lately.

The Islamists are defended by the LEFT

They are being fought successfully by the very Homeland Security you condemn

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

No, innocent Muslims are defended by the LEFT. The RIGHT makes no distinction between terrorists and those of another faith.

Prove it. The whole "War on Terror" is conducted in secret.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

No, innocent Muslims are defended by the LEFT. The RIGHT makes no distinction between terrorists and those of another faith.

Prove it. The whole "War on Terror" is conducted in secret.

Wrong.

President Trump phoned President Sisi of Egypt, who deposed the islamist Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.
Sisi is a muslim but not an islamist.
Trump can tell the difference, can you?

With respect to Homeland Security success stories, they are legion, from Jose Padilla's foiled plot for a radiological bomb,
inspection of containers coming into the US/allies for radioactivity to foiled plots against synagogues and landmarks such as the Brooklyn Bridge. These are public- Google is your friend.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

They're liberals so you really can't expect them to behave in any mature sort of way.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Attempted murder?????????????? No one else, including the friends of the woman whose hair got lit seemed to think that a murder attempt had just happened under their noses.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
nothing demonstrates unity and tolerance like setting another human being on fire.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I say we stick an M80 up her azz,light it, and run! If anyone says anything, we'll just say she was suicidal!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Feds cracked down on the Klan[

You do realize it was the left leaning democrats who started up the ku-klux-klan.

edit on 25-1-2017 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2017 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join