It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time lapse video of inauguration Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Still think the media is lying about the numbers?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699

Is it common for time lapse videos to be missing frames?

Just curious...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The only numbers that mattered were tallied during the election.

What, exactly, is your point?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Popular vote! If his inauguration crowd didn't exceed Mr. Obamas numbers than that is grounds for ....something. I read it somewhere.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well if Kellyann, his press secretary and not to mention Trump continue to spread the lie that it was the biggest inauguration event ever, should the media not be showing the actual numbers to counter those lies?

link   
There have been about 6 threads about this already.

That time lapse has major gaps in time.
There have been plenty of pictures posted that do not agree with your time lapse.

link   
I see no time stamp on that video, what time did they cut it off at. There were more delays with people coming in than other inaugurations because of the protestors.

I know if I was going to go and there were going to be lots of protesters, I would have canceled my trip. Especially after seeing the violence going on and a reporter getting blown over and cars firebombed. I'd just go swimming in the pool and go in the hot tub while everyone was going watch his speech. Trump doesn't really impress me that much, In fact, I wouldn't go see any president get inaugurated, they are all just exceptional liars.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Honestly I'm tired of this already. It is so very childish and inconsequential. However, the statement that Spicer made:

“This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe,” he said,

could be argued for eternity. It is vague enough to the point that there would be no way to determine.

As a Trump voter I will say, I concede. I don't think it was the largest ever. Can we move on now?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: eluryh22

Popular vote! If his inauguration crowd didn't exceed Mr. Obamas numbers than that is grounds for ....something. I read it somewhere.

His wife is allowed to cut him off if he doesn't have more crowd than Obama's first inauguration.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No more showers!!

Sorry bad form and..taste. Still funny!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Honestly I'm tired of this already. It is so very childish and inconsequential. However, the statement that Spicer made:

“This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe,” he said,

could be argued for eternity. It is vague enough to the point that there would be no way to determine.

As a Trump voter I will say, I concede. I don't think it was the largest ever. Can we move on now?

Almost everyone I know watched this or watched it later on the net. I feel he had the biggest watching of any president. Everyone wanted to see if the protestors were going to start a riot, it had little to do with watching him speak.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I could believe that. I just see no gain or loss by keeping the argument going. Take note sure, but to dwell on it is futile IMO.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699
Well if Kellyann, his press secretary and not to mention Trump continue to spread the lie that it was the biggest inauguration event ever, should the media not be showing the actual numbers to counter those lies?

What were those actual numbers? Last I heard attendance numbers of the inaugurations past and present have never actually been tallied. They usually only have DC transit numbers to go off of.

Hell if you count the protestors, Trump sure did draw the biggest crowd inauguration event ever.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I've watched everything I could concerning Trump including his inauguration. Read his books, watched "The Apprentice" ....

That's why I'm going to take the right wing conservatives view of Obama and say...."he not my president"
edit on 22-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I could believe that. I just see no gain or loss by keeping the argument going. Take note sure, but to dwell on it is futile IMO.

I don't see why anyone, including the president and his staff, is even focusing on this. You can't even see anything from way back there, why would anyone even want to go there. They are probably standing there, staring at the speech on their phone. Would you go there?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I would actually for any president. I've only been to D.C. once and it is actually quite beautiful.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This topic was started earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join