It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pauline Hanson, Australia's Trump, maybe its her time?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

The "privilege game" in the video you shared.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

you are still not explaining. I posted a video and watched it, but I posted it only in ignorance or Australian elections.

you ok?

other posters in this thread explained to me what I was watching.
and linked me to videos from 2016 that showed even more, while also helping me understand how Australian government works.
Not that I get it yet.
but I am learning.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

sry just got what you said.

honestly.

the privilege game

don't take me too serious or your blood vessels will burst.

did I post that in this thread?

sry.

Look I'm a lefty, but go too far and it's nt just that video, it's my life... go too far and I won't follow.

did I post that in this thread?

oh gawd I hope I didn't.

*going to check.

I did..
See it now.

Sorry it hurts you, but how do we talk now?

we could go to another topic, or talk about Australian elections here.

tell me .

in fact americans talk too much... This IS an AUSTRALIAN thread.

so if you want to tak to me we could go to another thread or to PM.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Back on topic I do think that woman is racist.

And I also think her main ideas are good for Australia..

it puts you guys in a worse than trump situation.

haha.....

But being honest most Aussies I've talked to including my ex are racist against aboriginals and others. Like actual racism, that I have not seen in america.of course though america is a big place.. My state has like half the population of Australia.

AND to be super honest. It seems we are the most free.
we may have been hijacked and mind controlled and I worked around psy ops guys in the army.
so....

I and others are working on this in america but it's a more mixed game. There are SO many people.

You guys have an easier job if you have the same outspoken people. But then again you live in like 6 cities, so maybe you have a harder job.

Good luck.

I love you guys.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Thank you for such an informed post.

I was going to reply to Reverbs about the Westminster system but I see you did.

I will now look into the Centrelink debacle further. My heart goes out to most people on Benefits. The centrelink staff work under immense pressure (staffing cutback) and I suspect that the Govt of the day just slash funding and put the pressure on the Manager.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

But it appears that at least they passed the Backpacker tax and at least there is certainty for the farming industry. Am I missing something?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

his being declared bankrupt on Dec 23 made him ineligible to be a Senator - a fact he neglected to mention and got caught out on it. Hanson had every right to disown him,

Wow - thats one of the first things any politican should know. Thanks
This is interesting
www.abc.net.au...

The High Court, sitting as the Court of Disputed Returns, may yet decide Mr Culleton was not eligible to even be a candidate, due to an outstanding conviction

EDIT: Seems like Azureblue has nailed it _ I stand corrected

Thats why banks have hit back hard at him. The bankruptcy that is being talked about with him is about a $7 - $10 key to a truck he withheld from those the banks sent to evict him from his farm in Narrogin.

edit on 24-1-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

25 million" I think depending on the seat you could start as low as 10,000. As one who votes by numbers 1-60 eg rather than by party I'll make sure I vote for you you when you run.
It really irks me when people take the lazy way and vote by party and dont use their vote effectivetly

australianpolitics.com...

the counting of first preference votes, also known as the primary vote, takes place first. If no candidate secures an absolute majority – 50% plus 1 – of primary votes, then the candidate with the least number of votes is “eliminated” from the count. the ballot papers of the eliminated candidate are examined and re-allocated amongst the remaining candidates according to the number “2”, or second preference votes.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hypervalentiodine

Have you ever looked at One Nations policies?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I suggest that this action is being driven by the banks to get him out of politics as punishment for criticizing the banks in his inaugural speech. Culleton is the only hope we Australians have to restore the constitution and our and our own constitutional protections.

WOW...didnt know that...off to research more....thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Pauline really is a piece of work! She was banging on back in the day about Asians and its exactly the same now, just with Muslims. To see Asians in her own party makes me think A) She is damn good at lying and fake smiles, or B) Hyping it for political gains.

Some of her policies were not all bad, but then she got bought by the government. She is now just another liberal lackey (if she wasnt already). www.cnet.com...

But if Parliament is a popularity contest, then the Senator fell short. Senator Hanson failed to score the number of ballots required to be voted into one of the seats reserved for independent senators. That seat went to Senator Stirling Griff of the Nick Xenophon Team in a 35-30 vote.
Instead, Ms. Hanson only scored the job when the government gave up one of its seats and Liberal Senator John Williams was discharged from the committee.

I think it is time for Simon Hunt to make a comeback as Pauline Pantsdown haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join