It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pauline Hanson, Australia's Trump, maybe its her time?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: Kryties

I'm English.

I have no idea why people won't answer.

I'm having another beer.

Cool. Any thoughts on the TOPIC?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Whatever thoughts i did have, are long gone.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Whatever thoughts i did have, are long gone.

OK then, well I would appreciate it if you would not keep posting unless you have something to add to the topic as we're trying to talk about an important issue here.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

As a One Nation voter, I am appalled and dismayed to learn that Pauline Hanson crossed the floor on the Parilimant last sitting day and voted with the govt against Rod Culleton. Not only that but she also encouraged two other senators to do the same.

Clearly, she is spiteful and cannot be trusted. I will not vote for her again.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

As a One Nation voter, I am appalled and dismayed to learn that Pauline Hanson crossed the floor on the Parilimant last sitting day and voted with the govt against Rod Culleton. Not only that but she also encouraged two other senators to do the same.

Mate Culleton was dirty goods. And a little batsh*t crazy. Did you see the video of him over the kerfuffle with having to hand back the keys to his car because he hadn't made payments on it?

Besides, his being declared bankrupt on Dec 23 made him ineligible to be a Senator - a fact he neglected to mention and got caught out on it. Hanson had every right to disown him, he threatened the stability of the party.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

platform", that I would also introduce a Bill of Human Rights that we currently don't have,

You'd get my vot

NICE! That's 1.

25 million to go.......

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Wow, White woman (£10 pom?) married to Polish refugee has xenophobic views on race, immigration and Islam in aboriginal Australia.. Sounds about right to me, She fits the bill to be the next right wing fascist to be elected somewhere.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

SOMETHING has to happen mate. The LNP, Labor and even the Greens have just stagnated. Clive Palmers "Palmer United Party" was just an excuse for him to try and get better contracts so they are also fail - what do we have left?

Yeah, I totally agree One Nation has issues, I'm still not sure I'd vote for them but who else? I'm DAMN sure I'm never voting LNP - EVER. Labor can't seem to get it's sh*t together at all plus they are tainted by Union thuggery and the Greens are plagued with infighting.

NXT (Nick Xenophon Team) is about the only other choice. To be honest I quite like him and his platform too.

edit on 23/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I wasn't appalled, thought she did the right thing cutting him loose
Great political decision, better to remove a tumor before it spreads

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
She's a joke. I honestly couldn't believe she got back in after all the crap that she's done and said in the last few decades. Then again, the past year has been a pretty big head scratch moment insofar as people voting for bizarre things ultimately against their own interests.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Labor lunacy wants 50 percent renewable energy so I cant vote for them just look at South Australia and its constant blackouts to see how good that is.

The Liberals are robbing from the poor and giving to the rich I cant vote for them either.

I voted Pauline last election in the Senate and for an independent in the house of reps,the lesser of 2 evils is still evil so I refuse to vote for either major party
Pauline has not got her snout in the trough she flies economy and keeps expenses justifiable.No she probably is not prime minister material but by the same token some smart heads like entrepenuer Dick Smith are now on her side.

I will be voting for her in the state election if she has a candidate in my electorate if not i'll donkey vote,neither major party represents me nor any average Australian anymore.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Labor lunacy wants 50 percent renewable energy so I cant vote for them just look at South Australia and its constant blackouts to see how good that is.

The Liberals are robbing from the poor and giving to the rich I cant vote for them either.

I voted Pauline last election in the Senate and for an independent in the house of reps,the lesser of 2 evils is still evil so I refuse to vote for either major party
Pauline has not got her snout in the trough she flies economy and keeps expenses justifiable.No she probably is not prime minister material but by the same token some smart heads like entrepenuer Dick Smith are now on her side.

I will be voting for her in the state election if she has a candidate in my electorate if not i'll donkey vote,neither major party represents me nor any average Australian anymore.

That's exactly how I feel, hence the thread

As much as I don't like her, I am attracted to her, her policies, the anti establishment vote just seems to be acceptable to me

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

To be fair that's mainly down to using old technology. Things like the Tesla Powerwall and other battery enhancements that have been recently invented help prevent blackout occurring.

edit on 23/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: Soloprotocol

SOMETHING has to happen mate. The LNP, Labor and even the Greens have just stagnated. Clive Palmers "Palmer United Party" was just an excuse for him to try and get better contracts so they are also fail - what do we have left?

Yeah, I totally agree One Nation has issues, I'm still not sure I'd vote for them but who else? I'm DAMN sure I'm never voting LNP - EVER. Labor can't seem to get it's sh*t together at all plus they are tainted by Union thuggery and the Greens are plagued with infighting.

NXT (Nick Xenophon Team) is about the only other choice. To be honest I quite like him and his platform too.

Labour and liberal are just the two wings of the same bird of prey and the greens hire out their vote to whoever. The best hope of all is Rod Culleton, Hes very big on things being done according to the constitution and only the constitution and no other way.

What to do abut it?

vote for Culleton

listen to Know Your Rights pod casts on Tuesday nights at 8PM eastern states time

I choose to record the podcasts and turn them into detailed notes as I cant afford to buy the pod casts. They teach us the law and the protections in the constitution. They teach us how to combine both in a defence in "court" against the money grabbers.

We use this knowledge to gain and enforce respect for our rights from public officials like courts tribunals cops etc.

Visit Aussie speeding fines and learn how to defend yourself against the money grabbers. learn how defend yourself in a minor court like magistrates court.

Take every speeding and parking fine to court to do your bit to clog up the court system for no other reason. both KYR and ASF both have guides containing lots of advise and summaries of case for us to use. KYR also runs seminars around the place people can attend on weekends and learn a hell of a lot in short time.

The rest is up to us. We have to do our bit by putting the knowledge into action.

If you don't know your rights you don't have any rights.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I wasn't appalled, thought she did the right thing cutting him loose
Great political decision, better to remove a tumor before it spreads

Rob Culleton is the best hope Australia has. Hes very big on the constitution and wants an enquiry into banking australia. Hes being advised by a constitutional lawyer who is committed to returning Australia to the constitutional government and the rule of law.

Thats why banks have hit back hard at him. The bankruptcy that is being talked about with him is about a $7 - $10 key to a truck he withheld from those the banks sent to evict him from his farm in Narrogin.

The banks screwed him just like they have done many others. In his case they want him bankrupt so they can grab the technology he's on the verge of developing which will see harvested wheat go into a consumer package in the harvester and from there straight onto shop shelves by truck.

Recommend you read Chris Fields (from NSW) book, Banks Lie. It tells you all you need to know about how the banks are lying to and deceiving you, me and everyone else.

The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks. Lord Acton.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Mate Culleton was dirty goods. And a little batsh*t crazy. Did you see the video of him over the kerfuffle with having to hand back the keys to his car because he hadn't made payments on it?

Besides, his being declared bankrupt on Dec 23 made him ineligible to be a Senator - a fact he neglected to mention and got caught out on it. Hanson had every right to disown him, he threatened the stability of the party.

Surely you are not suggesting that you support the legal actions in the High Court of Australia to bankrupt a person over a $10 motor vehicle key ? Surely not

I suggest that this action is being driven by the banks to get him out of politics as punishment for criticizing the banks in his inaugural speech. Culleton is the only hope we Australians have to restore the constitution and our and our own constitutional protections.

I cannot believe for an instant and that any sane Australian would be happy to see Culletion thrown out. Sure, hes a bit of a loose cannon, they are the only only people I vote for because none of the rest of them are interested in doing what he is doing.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Wow, that video is sure hyperbolic. You realize that people who act like that in the real world (outside of the internet) are like .001% of the American population, right?

These types of videos are nothing but exaggerated, pat on the back, self-affirming, fear mongering propaganda to help people deal with their fears.

"Let's turn ourselves into victims because deep down we're really scared! We'll do it by making liberals seem to be ultra-PC fem-nazi-cis-gendered SJW-types!"

And you really only find these people on Tumblr ... sometimes on Facebook, but 99% of the time this tiny slice of a slice of a minority of people are just keyboard warriors. But no...every single "example" is blown way out of proportion to make it seem they're hiding behind each bush and tree -- much like the "scary Muslim terrorist"... You're more likely to be killed by your furniture falling on you than by terrorism in any case, but nope -- it's EVERYWHERE!

It's insanely sad and indicitive of a hyperventaliting projectionist snowflake movement ... the correct term being "white fragility".

Abstract
White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium. This paper explicates the dynamics of White Fragility.

The International Journal of Critical Pedagogy

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

what he hell are you talking about?

You must not live in America..

The media and certain little pockets..

but everywhere I've been people love each other.

I may be truly misunderstanding you.

I'm 1/4 native american and often joke I am half black on the inside.. And all the mexican ladies at work love it when I say I am from chiapas..

I don't fall for dumb bs..

edit on 24-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join