It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

"Segway", you mean like the two wheeled scooters? You address people's Segway? Do they address you back????

Ohhhhhhhhh....you meant "segue"!!! Now I get it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

And to what degree will harassment be contained to? Inappropriate staring? Did you notice the attendant didn't even ask what was said before phoning the pony wagon for her? She could have said ANYTHING!

What specific insult did she tell him that would have offended you personally most? The one that 'crosses' your triggered line and you would need to complain and have him/her removed? I'm really interested.
edit on 23-1-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

"Segway", you mean like the two wheeled scooters? You address people's Segway? Do they address you back????

Ohhhhhhhhh....you meant "segue"!!! Now I get it.

Sure.

You find the post where I answered all that before?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So funny, i star u. topkek.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON
No, the physical distinction between these two examples was made already.

Again, this is a distinction which the left-wing in politics would not normally recognise. Are you adopting it temporarily for the purposes of this discussion, or will you stick to it when somebody is complaining about the use of the N-word?

Can you not see that "he is in my space" (given that she defines "my space" as incorporating the next seat) is enough to identify her as an implacable aggressor? Once she goes, the situation caused by her aggression disappears, so there is no need to remove anybody else.
He is an innocent man experiencing umprovoked aggression. He is entitled to stay where he is.

edit on 23-1-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
innocent man experiencing umprovoked aggression.

No. We apparently disagree on how to ignore someone. I start by not speaking to them. I believe she was provoked, you don't. Let's end it there.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Did you notice that she was not only disrupting this man's flight but many of the other passengers? She was being selfish and not realizing that her tirade was disrupting more than her target.

Edit add: Obviously, her husband is use to her ranting. He did not even defend his wife. So, I don't believe she was a provoked victim in this instance.

edit on 1 23 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Did you notice that she was not only disrupting this man's flight but many of the other passengers? She was being selfish and not realizing that her tirade was disrupting more than her target.

The 'other people' clearly know 'the victim' unless that is a bold stranger demanding he them buying drinks and filming them.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I believe she was provoked, you don't. Let's end it there.

You have seen or heard nothing in those reports (not even her own complaints) to justify the claim that he provoked her.
You quoted her once as saying that he "instigated" her, but that statement can't be found.
You are believing without evidence, presumably on emotional rather than rational grounds.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It is obvious that the man is recording part of that video, and you can see when the woman across the aisle pulls out her phone to record the other angle. Afterwards, yes, these strangers obviously shared their footage.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It is obvious that the man is recording part of that video, and you can see when the woman across the aisle pulls out her phone to record the other angle. Afterwards, yes, these strangers obviously shared their footage.

These strangers obviously? It says they met there? The way she said buy drinks tells me that is who is on the plane with him. The people cheering could easily be his buddies.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I believe she was provoked, you don't. Let's end it there.

You have seen or heard nothing in those reports (not even her own complaints) to justify the claim that he provoked her.
You quoted her once as saying that he "instigated" her, but that statement can't be found.
You are believing without evidence, presumably on emotional rather than rational grounds.

In my opinion, a snarky reply to anything that can be ignored is instigation. If he attempted to ignore her, I would feel differently. He didn't. And his feels got hurt amidst conversation, so he complained.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

In my opinion, a snarky reply to anything that can be ignored is instigation.

In my opinion, that definition is absurd. You are really clutching at straws here. Take a deep breath, because you're going under.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

These strangers obviously? It says they met there? The way she said buy drinks tells me that is who is on the plane with him. The people cheering could easily be his buddies.
Wow! You need to share the video you have and are getting all of your observations from. I have only watched the one shared in this thread and most of your posts don't even match up with what we are able to see in the OPs video.

Please share your video with the rest of us so we can all understand your observations.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Wow! You need to share the video you have and are getting all of your observations from. I have only watched the one shared in this thread and most of your posts don't even match up with what we are able to see in the OPs video.

Please share your video with the rest of us so we can all understand your observations.

In my opinion, a snarky reply to anything that can be ignored is instigation.

In my opinion, that definition is absurd. You are really clutching at straws here. Take a deep breath, because you're going under.

Am I? You don't think it could have possibly been instigated and you're being fooled by fake news?

The "Man" assaulted en.wikipedia.org... is a Breitbart editor.

He clearly got his goal of removing her and gaining a story. Maybe you are the one who should be a little more open to possibility. This isn't any different than the Muslims that play victim on planes and record reaction videos for publicity and own their own blogs, and are obviously causing trouble for money.

I got my info from the same source on the first page as everyone. There are two videos in the source link, not one, so missing the second video is user error on your part.

Edit: Is that enough freaking debunking to at least have doubt? /unmurder thread

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Um...what does Your link to Milo Yiannopoulus have to do with Scott Koteskey? Scott Koteskey was the victim here and I have yet to find him being an editor for Breitbart. He lives in Montana, obviously why he was on a flight to Seattle.

Edit add: Only connection I see with Milo was that Milo shared his story. Go to Scott Koteskey FB timeline and he is publicly sharing his story with friends and family. His local Inside Edition are interviewing him tonight. No breitbart connection yet, so at this point it seems like that is false.

edit on 1 23 2017 by CynConcepts because: Stupid spell corrector error

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sorry...where does Milo Yiannopoulos enter this discussion?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sorry, the Breitbart editor posted the second angle.
From source:

Here’s another angle posted by Milo Yiannopoulos, which includes the geriatric woman flipping off passengers on her way out:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sorry, the Breitbart editor posted the second angle.
From source:

Here’s another angle posted by Milo Yiannopoulos, which includes the geriatric woman flipping off passengers on her way out:

No problem.
edit on 23-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Both of them are being straight up cants; one like I can't even deal with you disagreeing with me and the other can't even deal with her over reacting, to be a good person you just have to do that be a good person and these two just twisted it enough so that they're both good with the fundamental flaw of instigating that belief on making the other be wrong. Once I took a plane in grade 9 with my class and was like "I can't believe they let me on this plane with my guns" as I gently kissed my biceps. I learnt it's important to no stress the cant. love the cants just dont stress the cants.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join