It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

So good to see this 'tolerant' leftist piece of crap get what she deserved.

Her husband probably wishes she would just shut the hell up.

That man is doomed.

I think her husband is as bad.
He didn`t once ask her to leave the guy alone.
It was only when they were asked to leave the plane that he decided to speak up.
No apology to the passenger or flight attendants. He obviously agreed with what his wife was saying.

This my friends is an example of an over aged white knight that landed a spicy feminist that had him properly trained in the fine art of Cuck.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

It's the "typical leftist" and "leftist loonies" comments that tipped me off.

Why bring ideology into it at all? Why not just say, she's acting nutty and not talk about what side of politics she appears to be? Why does it matter to bring that up at all? All that does is cause more division.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I don't think she was qualified to be kicked off the plane for expressing her free speech. She made points under decent composer and wasn't a threat to anyone, until she got to the vomit part, but that clearly started as a poorly formed metaphor, she wasn't going to literally puke on him, she was expressing that ideas like 'free country' generally have limits.

And I agree with all of that. If she's to be kicked off the plane for that, he should be too, regardless of what he said, because what she said was blown out of proportion and if they're just going to kick people off to solve it, kick them all off.

Can we not even discuss politics generally anymore? I'm not impressed with the Transcript, and then when going to the video I was equally unimpressed with 'loudness' and 'tone'. She was not attempting to be disruptive, just voice her opinion I seriously doubt it would continue the whole flight, and then even offered silence and peace to keep her spot on the plane once she was clearly getting ejected.

You might ask what he did? Nothing, and I would agree she looks agitated and more rude, but she didn't do enough to get ejected IMO either. His snowflake description claim of assault is priceless. Republicans offended by words most, I never thought I'd see the day.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If she doesn't believe in gravity, maybe they should have waited till they were at 20,000 feet to kick her off the plane.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON
You might ask what he did? Nothing, and I would agree she looks agitated and more rude, but she didn't do enough to get ejected IMO either. His snowflake description claim of assault is priceless. Republicans offended by words most, I never thought I'd see the day.

If you have abandoned your original suggestion that he deserved to be thrown off the plane himself, that's enough to satisfy my point.
Offended by words; not being an American, I haven't seen much of all this at first hand. However, I did read once before the election that some students were getting themselves agitated by the mere appearance of the word "Trump" as a graffito.
If you really believe that people should not be offended by words, you are putting yourself at odds with a large percentage of the left wing in politics.

P.S. I've double-checked the transcript and I don't see the word "assault". I think you have misheard "insulted me".

edit on 23-1-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
If she doesn't believe in gravity, maybe they should have waited till they were at 20,000 feet to kick her off the plane.

The point is it's absurd to not believe in gravity given the amount of proof there is of Gravity. She's contrasting that to Climate Change because Republicans say it's 'not proven'.

Neither is Gravity. Would you deny Gravity like Climate Change? She's mocking Climate Change deniers.

The amount of people that miss this speaks volumes about Trump supporters understanding of English. She OBVIOUSLY believes in gravity, or her analogy wouldn't make sense.
edit on 23-1-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I have not abandon it.

She says he instigated her? That's enough for me to remove them both. Why should I take his word she's the original aggressor over his? If she was actually more aggressive, or actually physically did something, I would feel differently. Him laughing at the end doesn't help me find sympathy for him. I would be freaked out, not laughing I took advantage of an assault claim. So 'assaulted' he is able to laugh it off. He doesn't take the issue seriously at all. It's just fun for him trolling her off the plane.

As for WHO is MORE offended by words, if you're not satsfied by my grief, let me just say then that the Right has easily sank to the level of the Left. You prove it yourself right here and now. Who shouldn't even matter. The fact is REPUBLICANS ARE ACTING LIKE PANZIES AND IT HURTS MY AMURICA FEELS TO SEE IT. Why the fk do you think it's okay to justify that because THE LEFT cries too? Everyone know's they cry, the question is over this bs idea 'fairness' of it means anything.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I have not abandon it.

She says he instigated her? That's enough for me to remove them both. Why should I take his word she's the original aggressor over his? If she was actually more aggressive, or actually physically did something, I would feel differently. Him laughing at the end doesn't help me find sympathy for him. I would be freaked out, not laughing I took advantage of an assault claim. So 'assaulted' he is able to laugh it off. He doesn't take the issue seriously at all. It's just fun for him trolling her off the plane.

As for WHO is MORE offended by words, if you're not satsfied by my grief, let me just say then that the Right has easily sank to the level of the Left. You prove it yourself right here and now. Who shouldn't even matter. The fact is REPUBLICANS ARE ACTING LIKE PANZIES AND IT HURTS MY AMURICA FEELS TO SEE IT. Why the fk do you think it's okay to justify that because THE LEFT cries too? Everyone know's they cry, the question is over this bs idea 'fairness' of it means anything.

He laughed because it was hilarious.
If he had been in the wrong then the other passengers would have stood up for her. No one did. Not even her husband stood up for her. He tried to apologise for her and promise they would not cause any more trouble.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
in politics.

P.S. I've double-checked the transcript and I don't see the word "assault". I think you have misheard "insulted me".

I did. But now I'm questioning what the attendant heard.

The word assault alone is enough to remove people from planes.

How unlike the right to cheer for snowflakes removing people from planes over words.

Old schoolers would say "Stfu keep your opinions to yourself, don't touch me, and we'll have a good 4 hours". The idea of my Grandpa demanding something be done over someones 'harmful insults' makes me freaking sick to my stomach this is the republican legacy left behind.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Guilt is a perspective, not a fact.

She might even think herself guilty after it all, I still don't agree. I think there was some mutual guilty and she did not need to be ejected. Even crazy people get bored screaming at someone not responding. He acted.

She attempted apology once it had been established everyone agreed it was her fault and she would not be able to fight it to save her place on the plane, same for her husband, not because they were incorrect.

If I took Nazi airlines, and someone didn't like my Alliance shirt, and then attendants came up to me and said my mean Alliance opinions were not tolerable and I needed to be removed from the plane, I would attempt to just say sorry and hold quiet too so I could keep my spot on the plane.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

if they're just going to kick people off to solve it, kick them all off.

What. all Trump supporters, all women, all men, all whites, all elderly, all blacks, all democrats...everyone???

Yeah I want you to move this guy because I don't agree with the purpose of his journey...

Ok..everyone off...re-book your flights...make sure you are affiliated to the next passenger you are going to be sitting next to on the forwarding flight to avoid further delays...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In the video, the attendant attempted to diffuse the situation. The woman refused to shut her yap! The crew even made it clear that if she could not restrain herself, they would be forced to remove her from the plane. The woman refused to face reality. Thus, she was removed.

As far as the man laughing at the end. It was obvious, he was responding to other passengers speaking to him. It was an embarrassing and crazy situation, and laughter often eases tension.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: destination now

I'm guessing flight attendants are already generally PO'd people. If this type of conversation is all it takes to remove someone, surely no one is safe from wrongly being removed. It just falls into how offended you get at that point.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

She says he instigated her? That's enough for me to remove them both.

Where did you read or hear that statement? I have double-checked the video again and can find nothing like it.
The only comments I can find relating to him as a person are
"Hopefully I would like for him to change seats with somebody else who [inaudible]..."
"He is in my space".
"

The main support for the assumption that he has done nothing wrong is that THE WOMAN HERSELF makes no personal complaint about him except that he exists and he is in the seat next to her (defined, somewhat arrogantly, as "my space").
If he had done anything more specific, she would undoubtedly have said so as part of her case.

edit on 23-1-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Well, because in case you failed to notice, her "nutty" ramblings, allegations and gestures were all politically motivated...Specifically left wing motivated.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

This has to be the strangest, most nonsensical post i've read in the past month.

Nazi airlines? Alliance shirt? What the hell?

Just don't act like a complete and total bitch to other passengers and all will be well.

If you don't like why they're travelling just don't talk to them again. Read a book or something. No need to start mouthing off like the woman in the OP.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

He's being coy. Being unable to explain why he frustrated her is his weapon. A non-Trump supporter would have ignored her crazy freaking ass. It's only because her opposition he felt the need to burn the fire hotter subtlety with more snark.

It's pretty easy to debunk how he is involved with the conflict. He responded at all. Kick them both out IMO.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: markymint

no it is not a pro trump thread, it is a pro tolerance, pro unity, pro civility thread.

Didn't see that response coming from a mile away.

Oh wait, yes I/we did. ATS, more predictable than a hollywood teen romance movie.

It's also a pro-Trump thread. Get over it. President Trump, woooo! Awesome. Trump is awesome!!

Triggered much?

Someone please post that skaky screen woman face triggered GIF... it's totally relevant, AGAIN

edit on 23-1-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Looks like this was an overreaction on the plane operator's part.

She seemed pretty harmless and I'm sure if they told her sternly to just stfu that it would be ok.
Unless I'm missing something here?

I think yall are creating a dangerous precedent by being so extremely harsh on minor offenses now.

And the way everyone in the thread is mindlessly vicious towards her, yall have clearly become abusive towards your political opponents and are blaming this unintelligent old lady for the years of liberal oppression we just had to deal with. It wasn't her fault, what the hell? It's a senior citizen.

I was raised to respect my elders even if I think they are senile or retarded or whatever and just be assertive with helping them out. I am not comfortable with how disrespectful everyone is being here.

I feel like yall are mindless one-sided and now oppressive and abusive.
Look I'm glad I have to deal with Trump rather than Hillary as much as the next guy but seriously what the hell?

So now that yall have the power is the Trump supporter going to become the new Liberal psychopath?
And the Liberals are now the victims just as they claimed they would be?
Just for having an opinion you didn't like?

Why did you let them martyr themselves and then aided them in that?
Now they are becoming martyrs because yall can't help but be abusive in your self-congratulatory arrogance.

What makes me the most upset of all is that I'm afraid I'm going to have to start defending liberal lunatics who don't know what they are talking about as if they are kids with mental disabilities that you guys are picking on and I've got no choice but to defend them because they are too incompetent to defend themselves.

But fine, whatever. I'll defend the libtards.
You guys are far too abusive here, go look at your posts.
It's like zombification. It's almost as if you're brainwashed.
Look at it from a "I don't care about the election" zen point of view.
Get outside the box a minute.
Then look.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Hey I think that makes sense.

In the rare occasion someone is a total bitch, but generally speaking they are able to become calm and stop verbally harassing you, why kick them off the plane?

At best you get pleasure from someone that verbally assaulting you being removed from the plane. If I was that guy, after hearing her fake-ish sounding story, if that ends up true, I'd feel like a real asshole for getting them removed from the plane because I was a little extra butt-hurt and needed to taddle on an adult over mean words.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join