It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane

Well, this uppity woman takes the cake and I think with as viral as this story is going on FB and in the alt-media she's is going to regret it.

It's sad to see the abuse people are having to take because some feel so self-righteous and can't control themselves. We have a problem with hate in the USA. People watch and see what arses you look like when you pitch a hissy fit on someone for not voting like you did.

The story at drudge had the video removed so here's the youtube in case the OP video gets deleted as well. Narrative at link.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Typical leftist who respects everyone else, POS!
This is the mental illness of the lefts dogma, peace, love, and happiness if you agree with them
edit on 1 221422 1717 by WUNK22 because: More

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Lol.

Anytime I see a woman being a complete douche like that I always feel bad for the husband.

Best part: When the husbands says "what if she quiets down, then do we have to leave?" hahaha

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
"Do you believe in gravity?"

Lady, you're on a plane.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This meme has aged well.

edit on 22-1-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
WOW! What a nightmare passenger...I felt most sorry for her husband.
Remember the dumb sh*t harassing Ivanka and her kids in coach? Planes must set these leftist loonies off?

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What a let-down! I was hoping that the video was about an Anti-Trumper being kicked off a plane that's in flight.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
Took me a minute to see the KKK dude was black.
It's crazy out there!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Good! She has no right to interfere with the privacy of an on board compliant customer. If you don't like the rules on a plane...you will be kicked. I think it says in the disclaimer when buying a ticket not to be rude or offend other passengers.

That being said...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Both sides are guilty of these types of things. It's unfortunate too that many play off of it and enjoy it as a game. While I don't think that was the case here, obviously the women was distressed(personal situation causing stress) but decided to be the continuing divider in the case. It's a consequence she now has to live with, is it the proper one maybe not, however according to the airliners it is.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
is that some of that famous liberal unity building and tolerance we`ve heard so much about?

Every time I read or hear the word liberal she is exactly the kind of person I see in my mind,an old loud mouthed,obnoxious,disrespectful,mentally challenged hippy.

edit on 22-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Diagnosis:

Definitely acute Trump-Trigger Syndrome.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Man I would hate to tick that short haired blonde lady off! She looked like she meant business. I like that she went to get someone more diplomatic

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This meme has aged well.

That pic REALLY says it all.

The hypocrisy is off the CHARTS.

EDIT, not worth saying more.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol! TTS, Trump-Trigger Syndrome.

Looks like Crayola and Play-Doh stocks are going to skyrocket over the next few years.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol! TTS, Trump-Trigger Syndrome.

Looks like Crayola and Play-Doh stocks are going to skyrocket over the next few years.

Get going with the cartoons !!!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What's with the two different camera angles?

Most of it looks like it's being videoed by the guy in the window seat she is complaining about.
But at the end, it looks like the video was done from the same row on the other side of the plane.

Interesting. Wonder what set the woman off in the first place? Something on the guy's shirt maybe? Hat? Dunno.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
obviously the women was distressed

I have another name for her....

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Person across the aisle filmed , too.

What set her off? Sounds like she was looking for a fight.

According to Kotesky:

Just had the craziest experience ever on an airplane:

I’m boarding my flight from Baltimore to Seattle and approach my seat. I had an upgraded seat that I paid a little extra for because of the long 6 hour flight. As I approach my row I smile and motion to the husband and wife sitting in the aisle and middle seat that Imy seat was next to the window. I put my backpack in the overhead and the wife with a very stern voice says to me:

“Did you come here to cheer or to protest?”

“I came here to celebrate democracy ma’am” … I knew this was going to be a long flight at this point. She then proceeded with: (somewhat paraphrased as my memory allows)

Her: “You put a crazed man in charge of the nuclear codes! You should be ashamed!”......

my bold

edit on 1/22/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join