It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Political Hit List Hillarys the Real illegitimate Candidate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What does that even mean? Liberal tears threads? See, your attitude right there is the problem. It's horrible and you can never expect to have an adult political conversation until you change.

FYI, I'm not a liberal, not a Democrat, or anyone other childish name you can come up with. Both the D & R are completely corrupt and every thing that is wrong with this system. Clinton was the poster child of political corruption but shes gone now, thank god. But conservatives just can't let go and they NEVER criticize Republicans.

Do you think it's only Dem's that are corrupt in DC?

edit on 22-1-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I didn't call you left or right. You said you were sick to death about hillary threads but I see you in all the trump threads.

Actually I didn't call you anything , I was referring only to the threads

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Well first off its no secret that both sides are corrupt, I wasn't attacking dems nor am I defending repubs.

I'm from Canada so I'm neither left or right so I have a completely unbias view and just call it how I see it. Both sides are clearly bias and seldomely will accept anything that goes against their narrative but the on going onslaught to undermine trumps presidency after he's already won by digging up irellevant things on a daily basis just screams liberal tears IMHO

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

you aren`t too sick of them because you`re in this one,unless you`re a masochist who likes to torture yourself,or maybe you`re one of those control freaks who can`t stand it when people don`t do what you want?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I do apologize then... I had thought your posting history reflected your support of her.

I may have possibly confused you with another liberal ATS member that has named themselves after what I feed my pigs.

I can't keep track of all of you, after all.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What does that even mean? Liberal tears threads? See, your attitude right there is the problem. It's horrible and you can never expect to have an adult political conversation until you change.

FYI, I'm not a liberal, not a Democrat, or anyone other childish name you can come up with. Both the D & R are completely corrupt and every thing that is wrong with this system. Clinton was the poster child of political corruption but shes gone now, thank god. But conservatives just can't let go and they NEVER criticize Republicans.

Do you think it's only Dem's that are corrupt in DC?

Can we, just for fun then, go by your posting history?

According to it any rational person would label you a screaming snowflake SJW.

Can you please post a link somewhere of anything ANYTHING negative you might have said of Hillery before her defeat?

Another link please where you're being positive in any way of anything conservative?

You are trying to label yourself as in the middle but you're a Progressive.

So you're just bad for everyone.

Here's a challenge for you... since the Progressive ideology is so good, start your own thread and explain why.

Explain why it's a good idea for technocrats to cradle to grave own help the productive citizens of the country produce what they need to feed and house and live, while taking care of their owners beneficent rulers as well.

Then explain where the people that don't produce go. You know, because in a perfect Hegelian Utopia there is no room for the inefficient.

Then explain to me why, in the USA right now, the inefficient people are the ones that vote for their own demise.

I'm waiting for your thread.. should be epic!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Why are we talking about Has-Been Hillary?

We're talking about campaign tactics. The Clinton tactics are an interesting case study of how a campaign works. It demonstrates how people are influenced and how the reward/punishment system works and how people are kept in line. Whether Hillary won or lost is not really the issue here. How they play the game is.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Many people use the old "just in case" disclaimer tactic.

Lots of Clinton supporters were in on that game.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join