It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Political Hit List Hillarys the Real illegitimate Candidate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So I was watching the Trump Administrations Press Conference the other day and i noticed that Sean Spicer dropped the term "Democrat Political Hit List" and I surprisingly can't find the quote. I found bits and pieces of the speech but not the whole speech. I decided to google the term "Political Hit List" and what came up was "Hillary's Political Hit List". And surprisingly articles from 2014 you know back when the Media could actually write articles that was under the disguise of being bipartisan instead of state sponsored disinformation.

www.politico.com...

The war room, where her brain trust had devolved into profanity-laced shouting matches, was empty.

Dang for a second I thought they were talking about Trump. hahaha

As one of the last orders of business for a losing campaign, they recorded in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet the names and deeds of members of Congress. They carefully noted who had endorsed Hillary, who had backed Obama, and who had stayed on the sidelines—standard operating procedure for any high-end political organization. But the data went into much more nuanced detail. “We wanted to have a record of who endorsed us and who didn’t,” a member of Hillary’s campaign team said, “and of those who endorsed us, who went the extra mile and who was just kind of there. And of those who didn’t endorse us, those who understandably didn’t endorse us because they are [Congressional Black Caucus] members or Illinois members. And then, of course, those who endorsed him but really should have been with her … that burned her.”

Wow they refer "him" as Obama.

For Hillary, whose loss was of course not the end of her political career, the spreadsheet was a necessity of modern political warfare, an improvement on what old-school politicians called a “favor file.” It meant that when asks rolled in, she and Bill would have at their fingertips all the information needed to make a quick decision—including extenuating, mitigating and amplifying factors—so that friends could be rewarded and enemies punished.

Losing to Trump was the end of her Political Career. A guy who has never held Public Office Before lol.

Their spreadsheet formalized the deep knowledge of those involved in building it. Like so many of the Clinton help, Balderston and Elrod were walking favor files. They remembered nearly every bit of assistance the Clintons had given and every slight made against them. Almost six years later, most Clinton aides can still rattle off the names of traitors and the favors that had been done for them, then provide details of just how each of the guilty had gone on to betray the Clintons—as if it all had happened just a few hours before. The data project ensured that the acts of the sinners and saints would never be forgotten.

Dang "Traitors" is a pretty strong term to use.

There was a special circle of Clinton hell reserved for people who had endorsed Obama or stayed on the fence after Bill and Hillary had raised money for them, appointed them to a political post or written a recommendation to ice their kid’s application to an elite school. On one early draft of the hit list, each Democratic member of Congress was assigned a numerical grade from 1 to 7, with the most helpful to Hillary earning 1s and the most treacherous drawing 7s. The set of 7s included Sens. John Kerry (D-Mass.), Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.), Bob Casey (D-Pa.) and Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), as well as Reps. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), Baron Hill (D-Ind.) and Rob Andrews (D-N.J.).

Wow thats actually pretty creepy. Labeling people 1s and 7s. Seems like Blackmail to me. I wonder what kind of dirt does she have on former President Obama?

When the Clintons sat in judgment, Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) got the seat closest to the fire. Bill and Hillary had gone all out for her when she ran for Senate in 2006, as had Obama. But McCaskill seemed to forget that favor when NBC’s Tim Russert asked her whether Bill had been a great president, during a Meet the Press debate against then-Sen. Jim Talent (R-Mo.) in October 2006. “He’s been a great leader,” McCaskill said of Bill, “but I don’t want my daughter near him.”

Burn.

McCaskill regretted her remark instantly; the anguish brought her “to the point of epic tears,” according to a friend. She knew the comment had sounded much more deliberate than a forgivable slip of the tongue. So did Hillary, who immediately canceled a planned fundraiser for McCaskill. A few days later, McCaskill called Bill Clinton to offer a tearful apology. He was gracious, which just made McCaskill feel worse. After winning the seat, she was terrified of running into Hillary Clinton in the Capitol. “I really don’t want to be in an elevator alone with her,” McCaskill confided to the friend.

wow this is damming no wonder people close to the Clintons mysteriously end up dead in the woods.

Many of the other names on the traitor side of the ledger were easy to remember, from Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.) to Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), the civil rights icon whose defection had been so painful that Bill Clinton seemed to be in a state of denial about it. In private conversations, Bill tried to explain away Lewis’s motivations for switching teams mid-campaign, after Obama began ratcheting up pressure on black lawmakers to get on “the right side of history.” Lewis, because of his own place in American history and the unique loyalty test he faced with the first viable black candidate running for president, is a perfect example of why Clinton aides had to keep track of more detailed information than the simple binary of “for” and “against.” Perhaps someday Lewis’s betrayal could be forgiven.

Wow this is just mindblowing. No wonder John Lewis called the Trump Presidency illegitimate. He doesn't want to end up dead. It makes perfect sense why Lewis didn't show up to the inauguration. Because Hillary was going to be there and he knows full well that he made her chit list back in 08 for endorsing Obama and hasn't gotten off of it yet unless he bends over backwards for them and that includes going above and beyond by calling Trump's Presidential illegal even though the Trump won more counties than she did and he knows it.
Im glad we didn't elect a President who doesn't know all the ins and outs of the Presidency like the Clintons do. I'd rather have a guy in there who will take some time to learn about all the ins and outs and little secret dealings that comes with the Job.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You know she lost already right???

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Does the Media know that?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Why are we talking about Has-Been Hillary?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

she`ll always be a winner in our hearts no matter how many illegal things she does.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Does the Media know that?

Pretty sure its been covered once or twice.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

you typing that warms my heart

is discussion of the reasons she lost not allowed now?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

As far as I know. I'm pretty sure Trump won a while back. He's actually in office now and everything.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Awwww....That's so sweet of you to say that.

No, go right ahead and discuss away if please you. Seems like a waste of time for the most part though.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

As far as I know. I'm pretty sure Trump won a while back. He's actually in office now and everything.

Despite the catchy title This thread isnt about Trump or Hillary. It's about John Lewis. Read the last paragraph.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I see. Funny how it's Hillary in the title and yet it's about Lewis.

Not that I care really.

But it seems like you're part of some kind of conspiracy or something now.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Why are we talking about Has-Been Hillary?

Because people like you backed her, so we can't just forget it. We have to remember it so every time you type something we can remember just how fundamentally flawed your thinking is.

I'm sure YOU want her to never be discussed as a topic again... gotta be embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I see. Funny how it's Hillary in the title and yet it's about Lewis.

Not that I care really.

But it seems like you're part of some kind of conspiracy or something now.

Everything with the Clintons is a Conspiracy. And it's funny how you don't see the potential Blackmail of John Lewis just by doing some basic research on Google.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well there Ya go! I like this one! S+F!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I've moved on that's all. Don't see any reason to live in the past ya know??

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I've moved on that's all. Don't see any reason to live in the past ya know??

That's not what 60+ Democrats think.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If looks could kill...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
That was interesting information.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

What makes you think I backed her?

She lost and ATS conservatives are obsessed with her so yes, I'm sick to death of seeing threads about her. Time to move on.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

But you're not sick of the daily liberal tear threads?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join