It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ridiculous! The Number One Issue Facing America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If he fixes the immigration issue, stops Muslim terrorists from coming into the US, brings back decent jobs, guts Obamacare, and cuts off the freebie and handout faucet, I could care less what his tax returns show. Now, if he shot a liberal or two in the middle of Pennsylvania Ave., I might start to wonder.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hunamongyou

The weapon of choice right now is mace.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
HA! Love the way you started this thread....At first read I thought we were getting one of those "INFOMERCIAL'S"
(Please read in announcer voice)
"Are you mad as hell? You just can't take it any more? Still chanting those mindless slogans? "

"Well wait no more ...if you call in the next 5 minutes you will receive NOT ONE ...BUT TWO ...TWO SETS !!!!
of our famous patented ....Discourse Deafening Ear Plugs !!!"
"All for the low low price of just $ 9.99 plus ship and handling"

"Never again will you have to hear all those opinions that don't agree with yours"
Remember..Discourse Deafening Ear Plugs...the only good way to have a political discussion !!!
Call right now ..operators are waiting to assist you !!!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hunamongyou
If he fixes the immigration issue, stops Muslim terrorists from coming into the US, brings back decent jobs, guts Obamacare, and cuts off the freebie and handout faucet, I could care less what his tax returns show. Now, if he shot a liberal or two in the middle of Pennsylvania Ave., I might start to wonder.

Me, too. The thing is, he has already provided over 100 pages of financials and that shows so much more than an income tax return would show for someone with such vast wealth and over 500 business ventures. Can you imagine the complications and sophisticated accounting of all that.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I was sort of daydreaming about the new sheriff in town (that being a meme I've seen circulating the past few days), having a showdown at high noon in the middle of main street so the idea of using mace is sort of a buzz kill. But here's to lots of mace!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ineffective, since we all are wearing gas masks...your move.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy Trump must have also helped the local economy ,after all that Protesting [bitching] imagine how many burgers,drinks ,fries ,shakes they sold ,so they could get their sexy [flab] back on !

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: InTheLight

Don't mind me just watching my rights.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Well, since Trump is now the Pres., DARPA works for him. I expect he can find a thing or two in a secure store room there that would give him the edge he needs.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Do you mean tanks to run over people?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

No, tanks are old school. These days, there are rays that give the feeling of extreme heat on the skin, waves that induce violent headaches and nausea, waves that cause incoherent thought, light beams that disorient and confuse, waves that can create heart arrhythmia and/or heart attack, and that's just the non-contact weapons I've read about. The contact weapons are much scarier!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

There are ways to counteract those rays, we the people will prevail.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

In fact, I'd be mush more interested in Trump posing for some pics with some DARPA weapons that I am in seeing his tax returns!

link   
Multiple post.
edit on 22-1-2017 by hunamongyou because: (no reason given)

link   
Multiple post
edit on 22-1-2017 by hunamongyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Reminder..

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The current biggest issue in the USA is:

Whatever the main stream media tells the sheeple they should care about today.

Tax returns. check.
Inauguration crowd. check
Russia intervention. check

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join