It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ridiculous! The Number One Issue Facing America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Are you sure they haven't deleted the petition page from their website?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
Are you mad as hell? You just can't take it any more? Still chanting those mindless slogans?

Well, that just goes to show how vapid the left really is. The only thing they can think of for their attacks are things related to his money and his influence because that is the only way they see the world. Envy. The big bad rich man who doesn't pay enough taxes (because successful people obviously need to be punished).
edit on Sun Jan 22 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: GodEmperor

I want to start a petition to change the sign at Ellis Island to include "No fat chicks" to the "Tired, poor, and huddles masses".

No.
Just no.
This is so wrong.

Some fat chicks are pretty.
So I propose "No ugly fat chicks".

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
In my opinion, Donald Trump can't release his tax returns because doing so would most certainly testify to his guilt of violating the Emolument Clause of the US Constitution. Plus, they would probably reveal that Donald Trump can't divest, because he owes more than he owns.

if true how would knowing that make your life any better? how would it help you to achieve your goals in life?
The IRS audited his taxes and they found nothing amiss or illegal.

if you found out he makes a lot more money than you do and legally pays no taxes on it would that satisfy your curiosity?
would it make you more eager to go out and work everyday and pay taxes?

just saying be careful what you wish for when you wish to see his taxes,you may see things that would depress you to the point of being suicidal.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Thought he said that he was under audit?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They must have been REALLY pissed...they even threw rocks at Subway.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I would sleep better at night knowing that our Commander in Chief isn't using the Oval Office to negotiate his personal debts, accept bribes or the use the US coffers to bolster his businesses.

His tax returns would reveal those kinds of conflicts of interest. I'm sure that they'll be subpoenaed by some committee investigating him sometime down the line.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Any sources for the stuff you just posted?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Source for what?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

to negotiate his personal debts, accept bribes or the use the US coffers to bolster his businesses.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

you have no control or authority over those things, your taxes pay for law enforcement you have to trust them to do their job. you playing amateur internet detective isn`t going to convict him of anything even if he is guilty.i`m sure law enforcement and the IRS aren`t so incompetent to not notice something illegal he might be doing.until he is convicted of something you can rest easy at night safe in the assumption that he isn`t doing anything illegal.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You want a source to back up my claim that I would sleep better at night knowing that the Commander in Chief isn't using the Oval Office to negotiate his personal debts, accept bribes or the use the US coffers to bolster his businesses?
edit on 22-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I have no intention of personally sleuthing through Trump's taxes. I'll let the professionals do that and advise the people as to what conflicts of interest Trump has or doesn't have.

edit on 22-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Asked and answered.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
No matter what candidate, even after whoever wins, there's always has to be that one issue that gets spewed out over and over as if its going to make any difference. What's it going to be next? There's always going to be something to make a huge issue about. But,,but,,but,, yeah yeah. I didn't wash my hands after taking a leak 20 minutes ago. Please remind me how the country is going to fall apart over it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Exactly, preventing robotics from taking American jobs away from humans.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Been seeing a lot of these at the protest, I think we should do it. Give women the exact same rights as the gun laws in their states. Lets start a petition. Give them what they want!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Isn't a persons tax information private?

Can you please post your tax return on ATS, I want to see it ..

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join