It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ridiculous! The Number One Issue Facing America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Are you mad as hell? You just can't take it any more? Still chanting those mindless slogans?

How about the other side of the aisle, are you staying ever vigilant to keep President Trump to his promises?

What about everyone else, I'm sure there is something they have a concern over. Right?

Well, here it is folks, the White House still has a petition page. Get your issue submitted or sign the ones you care about.

It seems the BIGGEST ISSUE facing America right now, according to the petition numbers is....

Drum roll....

Donald Trump releasing his taxes!!!

Yes, of all the social and economic policy issues, Trump's tax returns is the most pressing matter in America today.

*HeadShake*

Well, at least it's more effective than a sign and burning flags out in the street, speaks volumes to what the protestors are TRULY DEEPLY CONCERNED over.

[link to petition removed]

Let your voice be heard! Let America know, what the people care about!
edit on 22-1-2017 by GodEmperor because: content

edit on 22-1-2017 by GodEmperor because: be nicer title

edit on 22-1-2017 by GodEmperor because: ridiculous

edit on Sun Jan 22 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: 15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation: i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, ... or use the private message system to disseminate .... petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action,....

edit on Sun Jan 22 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I want to start a petition to change the sign at Ellis Island to include "No fat chicks" to the "Tired, poor, and huddles masses".

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Had he just released them like every other candidate this wouldn't be an issue. This is Trump's fault. Imagine if Clinton refused to release her tax returns, would you and conservative America be making the same excuses?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Haha! Where do I sign?

We had the top two petitions during the 'change.org' era being the federal prohibition of marijuana being repealed and... building a death star.

At least we got the Death Star.

edit on 22-1-2017 by GodEmperor because: content

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
UFOs...NOT EVEN a CONTEST

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I would think there are more important issues, but hey, to each their own.

He's been pretty consistent in saying he'll release it as soon as audit is complete. He hasn't said he decided against releasing them altogether, as far as I know.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
In my opinion, Donald Trump can't release his tax returns because doing so would most certainly testify to his guilt of violating the Emolument Clause of the US Constitution. Plus, they would probably reveal that Donald Trump can't divest, because he owes more than he owns.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I want to start a petition to change the sign at Ellis Island to include "No fat chicks" to the "Tired, poor, and huddles masses".

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

We will always remember that day as "The Great Sandwich Die-off."

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Trump is already Making America Great Again!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
at this present time...
I think it would be them writing a law that requires candidates for office to pay off their campaign debts in a timely manner...
but that's only because I ran across an article today that kind of ticked me off...
edit on 22-1-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Millions out protesting in America this weekend. Only a couple hundred thousands actually using a function of government that effects real change.

I blame the education system and liberal media. Then again, it's probably good the MSM doesn't prompt it's viewers on which issues to petition. We'd all be forced to wear skinny jeans and watch CNN!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Here I thought the biggest issue facing America was protecting Donald Trump's fragile ego? No? That was the impression I got from Sean Spicer.

As far as actions taken, it seems like #1 on the agenda was removing the LGBT rights pages from the Department of Labor and White House websites, followed by reversing the reductions in FHA PMI premiums?

He should produce his tax returns because candidates releasing their tax returns is the sort of transparency that we've come to expect out of presidential candidates so that conflicts of interest can be identified. He dodged that part of the vetting on a lie and a promise that he would reveal them when the audit was over.

So how about he should release them because he said he would?

You should give a s# that he doesn't because allegedly the support for Donald Trump had something to do with him being something other than a lying, non-transparent, crony, up to his eyeballs in conflicts of interest.
edit on 2017-1-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Education a generation of liberal professors has produced an intelligencia so stupid even Pol Pot wouldn't bother with them

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
double ppost
edit on 22-1-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I did.

Thank you for submitting your signature to the We the People petition "Immediately release Donald Trump's full tax returns, with all information needed to verify emoluments clause compliance." via We The People.

Not that it will matter. The administration will claim that the signers were all fake.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I did.

Thank you for submitting your signature to the We the People petition "Immediately release Donald Trump's full tax returns, with all information needed to verify emoluments clause compliance." via We The People.

Not that it will matter. The administration will claim that the signers were all fake.

Or dead! LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I agree.

The proper way is through paper petitions and collecting real signatures. It was an interesting ploy implemented by the Obama administration.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I did.

Or dead! LOL

The dead ones voted for Hillary.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join