It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting patent application (US20120105181 A1)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Hi, the wall i sHUGEEE....
.../sarcasm over...anyways, wow....wow...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

What if is neither....what I am trying to say is....what if it doesn't need the wiring etc....
What if it gets created by the anti and the....non anti?

Will need more time =)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Is it a scapegoat?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

Youve beaten me.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

bazinga

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: spite

Hey i got a idea how the piston works. Its in a tube that is non magnetic and smooth. at the top of the tube is a magnetized object ok? Now the piston is made of the magnets opposite and is attracted to the magnet pulling it foward. Then when it reached th e top of th e tube th e magnet is blocked by th e pressure on top of th e piston head,and then opens up a second magnet below the piston pulls it back down to start the cycle all over again.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeh you go with that magnets and free energy /perpetual motion has been gone over a million times think your idea through the problems will appear.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: yuppa

Yeh you go with that magnets and free energy /perpetual motion has been gone over a million times think your idea through the problems will appear.

OH i forgot to mention the magnets need to be electromagnets to run properly. Its not free energy.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spite

Nice find, thanks!
I wonder if they are just shooting blind to get patents and hoping that in the future if any of it turned-out to actually work they would have the patent, or at least would invalidate somebody else's later patent claim.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
So allow me to enlighten a little.
The patent office has a site that allows you to see prosecution of the application. Its called PAIR and a quick google search will take you there.

Once on PAIR, solve the captcha, in the next page, make sure "application" is selected, and in the search box type 13341229.

Find the Image File Wrapper tab, and click on the "non final rejection" option. You will see why it was rejected and how, and what technology allegedly anticipated it.

The application was abandoned but that was up to the inventor for failing to reply. Prosecution (that is after first non final action) will typically go for years. Note: an application CAN contain perpetual machines and the like and still get a patent if the perpetual machine or the like is not claimed. Note2: i may not answer any questions if asked. Last time i logged in was last year, and the time begore that was many years ago. I dont know when ill log back in again.

I just wanted to provide you an insight on how the office works, the patent office does not suppress published applications (they used to have a SAWS program that did just that, but inventions still got published. SAWS is a thing of the past now. If something is going to be suppresed, trust me, you'll never see the publication and neither will examiners, its some other agency doing that. The examiners though, are physicists or engineers, very well aware of physics laws and as you'll see in the non final rejection, there's a rejection for lack of utility. The rejection can be traversed if applicant shows working invention or removes the issues from the claims)

Happy surfing!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daniel_g
Thanks for the thorough explanation!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Interesting advances made with magnetics :
www.ru.nl...

They are levitating frogs, mice, plants - you can see how having magnetic fields on earth could be used for natural levitation and travel. Had the patent been anything too advanced, they would have made it classified, but it's a great start

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

Well, let simplify the definition of gravity to make the principles easier. Anything that has gravity, is driven by magnetic forces.

Just an ignorant statement. Nothing that has gravity is "driven by magnetic forces." That's why there are two different names for these forces.

originally posted by: ttobbanSo, gravity is magnetism and magnetism is gravity... call it what you will.

That's like saying light is made out of kangaroos and kangaroos are made out of light.

Harte

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I believe in the motto of ATS, and strive to deny ignorance. I will never say I am right, but I am open to the possibilities of altering facts. Please excuse this guys language!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Funny, but is it just me, or does this guy's nasally voice sound like ... Bob Lazar?
Obviously not him, but voice reminds me of him.
edit on 2017-2-1 by EnhancedInterrogator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Hahaha... not sure I can relate them, but if it equates to being a voice one may wish hurry up and get their point across so it doesn't have to be heard much longer, then I'd have to agree.

I learn a lot from those videos he makes but I hate listening to them.

<< 1  2   >>

join