It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting patent application (US20120105181 A1)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Cool stuff.

Digging into the patent reveals heavy theoretical physics that are far over my head. Hopefully someone far smarter than I can give some insight to its reality.

The patents assignee is ominously named the "Galactican Group". I couldn't find much on them except references to other patents.

Cool find though.

edit on 22-1-2017 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Where's Phage when you need him?

S&F for a non-political thread AND for being bored and finding this! Other than being snarky, I can't help with this, but it sounds cool.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This is definitely worth some investigation, there certainly seems to be some sort of pattern involving two overlapping fields created by two spinning objects. In fact John Titor claimed that was essentially how his time machine worked, but it used the gravitational fields of two spinning micro-singularities. Here are some things written by Titor:

TimeTravel_0 : If you bombard a singularity with electrons...
TimeTravel_0 : you can alter the size of its event horizon.
TimeTravel_0 : and thus its gravitational field.
TimeTravel_0 : By overlapping these fields from two singularities...
TimeTravel_0 : you can travel forward and backward through time.

ARTIFICIAL MICRO-SINGULARITY = LOCALIZED KERR FIELD

Through trial and error, and although they are quite heavy, hot and capable of putting out a great deal of energy (300 - 500 megawatts), it's discovered that these micro-singularities can be electrified and captured. It is also interesting to note at this point that electrified singularities also have two event horizons. By spinning these various micro-singularities, a localized Kerr field is created.

LOCALIZED KERR FIELD = TIPLER SINUSOID

By using two micro-singularities in close proximity to each other, it is possible to create, manipulate and alter the Kerr fields to create a Tipler gravity sinusoid. This field can be adjusted, rotated and moved in order to simulate the movement of mass through a donut-shaped singularity and into an alternate worldline. Thus, safe time travel.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
My Grandfather got a U.S. patent once. They made him submit a working model. Do they still require that? How about any annotations referencing a Model submission? I want to see the "Gadget"!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This video posted in a thread today shows diagrams for the rotating magnetic disk design. It's in Russian and subtitled. Looks like it's from the 90 era but I might be off on that part.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
Cool stuff.

The patents assignee is ominously named the "Galactican Group".

That's all we need to see next

edit on 23-1-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is how it works, why are we soooooo much in debt? Secret Space programs, Black Ops Projects. Rinse and repeat affect. Secrets come out about this or that, some 50 odd years ago and bam, all of sudden it magically appears. I once read years ago that our government has technology that is 50-100 years more advanced then what we are given. I believe it.

I believe we have free energy but of course due to $$ we won't see it. Companies sit on technology to make money. Imagine how great our place would be without $$.
edit on 23-1-2017 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I once read years ago that our government has technology that is 50-100 years more advanced then what we are given. I believe it.

I believe we have free energy but of course due to $$ we won't see it. Companies sit on technology to make money. Imagine how great our place would be without $$.

Really how come the UK had an effective VTOL aircrsft LONG before the USA, not to mention Concorde the USA never even launched a plane like that.

As for free energy you dont get anything for free thats why you dont see it youtube is full of this free energy BS..

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I once read years ago that our government has technology that is 50-100 years more advanced then what we are given. I believe it.

Really how come the UK had an effective VTOL aircrsft LONG before the USA, not to mention Concorde the USA never even launched a plane like that.

As for free energy you dont get anything for free thats why you dont see it youtube is full of this free energy BS..

I didn't say everything and honestly I wouldn't count VTOL as effective advanced technology. Also you are wrong about free energy. Research Tesla and you'll find that one of his first backers was JP Morgan who then derailed the project when he realized there would not be as much money in "free" energy. I will agree that nothing is free but you get the gist.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

If in doubt about free energy use the fall back of Tesla .

Show one piece of free energy tech works in fact don't waste any energy on that

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: HawkeyeNation

If in doubt about free energy use the fall back of Tesla .

Show one piece of free energy tech works in fact don't waste any energy on that

Well, of course, he's most known for his advancements in technology.

Also, in regards to free energy...I think my understanding of what that is was wrong. I was thinking it was in regards to simple magnet experiments, windmills, water turbines but I don't think those are related. I guess wind or water is more of alternative energy.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
a reply to: nOraKat

As it so happens, Google indexes US Patent documents now.
So, if you search for something like "counter-rotating magnetic fields", in addition to getting various web-pages as results, you will get patent documents containing those key-words. This particular patent just happened to be at the top of my most recent search results.

Not sure why it was on my mind today, and did that search. Guess I was bored again.

The Triangles dont do anti gravity they use Nullification. They use a field rendering the matter in said field massless.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: [post=21795259]nOraKat[/post

The Triangles dont do anti gravity they use Nullification. They use a field rendering the matter in said field massless.

Of course. I'm sure you gleaned this from your years of building black triangles at the black triangle factory.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

During my musing on the subject of two rotating metal discs, rotating in opposite directions. First each disc would have to have an electrical supply, second their would also have to be a gap between them. Then you have what is essentially a capacitor which may or may not cause a buildup of electrons in between the plate/discs. Then what you might have is that elusive ball of electrons which might become time and place fuzzy as electrons are said to be. Where the time field would concur with the original stated propulsion method being that it phased out of linear time .

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: [post=21795259]nOraKat[/post

Of course. I'm sure you gleaned this from your years of building black triangles at the black triangle factory.

I know people who worked on them. They are also a majority built out of graphene(for its high heat and electrical conductivity) Literally grown in large tanks and then machined into airframes. Oh but of course i cant prove this to you but why should I to a disrespectful noob?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Sure they did they are still having practical problems with manufacturing large products with graphene.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Sure they did they are still having practical problems with manufacturing large products with graphene.

You know how the black world operates. they solved that a long time ago. now th e white world version isnt perfected yet but if they released th e completed black version it would give away th e game.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EHowardHuntClub

Nope, I believe they do not require models any more. This is probably in part due to the nature of some of the patents these days (genetics, software, etc.) where there perhaps is not way to submit a physical model that demonstrates it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Here's a website that lists ALL of Galactican Groups patents in a neat little archive.

stks.freshpatents.com...

They're all pretty interesting, and they all involve magnets, for example:

Methods and systems for a magnetic-activated piston driven propulsion system not requiring an internal-combustion process

What I didn't find was any information on this group, no idea who they're affiliated with or anything. Anyone else?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: spite

Astro could had told you but.....He went home.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join