It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting patent application (US20120105181 A1)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I spotted this interesting patent application ...

US20120105181 A1

The "abstract" section reads [Note: Emphasis added by me]:

Methods and systems for creating a local anti-gravity region are defined. The anti-gravity region is created between two counter-rotating magnetic fields. The magnetic field sources can be permanent magnets, magnetized material, or a combination of both. Matter in the induced anti-gravity region obviously behaves as in a zero-gravity environment, such as outer space. Processes conducted in the anti-gravity region can experience increased efficiency. The anti-gravity effect is generated by the electromagnetic fields, of the counter-rotating magnetic sources, resonating with the torsion of spacetime. This resonance causes the potential of the electromagnetic fields to be amplified, maximizing the effect of the electric field in a direction opposite to gravitation. This anti-gravity effect is in accordance with the new ECE (Einstein-Cartan-Evans)-Theory of physics. ECE-Theory shows gravitation and electromagnetism are both defined as manifestations of the curvature of spacetime.

I posted it because I have noticed that overlapping counter-rotating magnetic fields seems to be a recurring theme in how (alleged) "flying saucers" may (allegedly) operate. In particular, I seem to recall it being mentioned in several saucer-related conspiracy theories:

• Die Glocke: Wikipedia
    This (alleged) Nazi Wunderwaffe project allegedly incorporated counter-rotating elements:

this device ostensibly contained two counter-rotating cylinders which would be "filled with a mercury-like substance, violet in color"

• Otis T. Carr: Wikipedia
    This post-war "saucer-ebrity" claimed to have constructed and tested a saucer-shaped vehicle which also incorporated counter-rotating segments with magnetic components.
  • Another story about somebody seeing a demonstration at some defense-industry briefing (in the 1980's or 1990's?) of what appeared to be older saucers that allegedly operated on a similar principle. I am trying to track down that reference. I will update here once I find it. Update: "Mark McCandlish" and his "Alien Reproducible Vehicle" (ARV) allegations. Seems to appear in several threads on ATS. just one such thread.

I also vaguely remember, some time back in the late 1970's a Television program talking about how flying-saucers might operated that implied that concentric electro-magnetic coils operated-in (wound-in?) opposite directions might contribute to some sort of anti-gravity effect - possibly in combination with a high electric potential (voltage) charge on the outer hull. I wish I could remember what television show that was. I think it was some show similar to (but not) In Search of .... I watched lots of stuff like that as a kid.

PS: Please forgive all the "alleged" and "allegedly" stuff. Just trying to emphasize that I not sure / claiming this is reality - just that it is an intriguing link among several such theories.
edit on 2017-1-22 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Gramer, puckuation, spellen, typ-hos, etc.

edit on 2017-1-22 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Found the name of the 3rd conspiracy theory / theorist.

edit on 2017-1-22 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Added link regarding "Alien Reproducible Vehicle" thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Well, let simplify the definition of gravity to make the principles easier. Anything that has gravity, is driven by magnetic forces. So, gravity is magnetism and magnetism is gravity... call it what you will.

So now, we are left with the obstacle of how to neutralize the magnetic field around the matter in question to cause the 'anti-magnetism affect.' Moving on... it's easy to concept that 2 opposing magnetic create a void in the center of the conflicting magnetic fields.

My curiosity now moves to wiring the magnets. Do the magnetic forces get energized outward towards the magnetism trying to be opposed, or does the energy get concentrated towards the center of the matter trying to manipulate the magnetism? I will research this patent further to possibly learn of this, but see how us redefining what one word means can simplify some complex questions?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
crack pot stuff going on there, written by a loon!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FawnyKate
Who's a "crack pot"? Hope you're talking about the patent author?

Anyway, I am not qualified to evaluate the claims in this actual patent application. I posted hoping somebody qualified in the requisite fields (some realm of physics presumably) could look at them and provide some feed-back.

I have not seen (yet) any reference to patent being granted (or not). Still looking.
edit on 2017-1-22 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Gramer, puckuation, spellen, typ-hos, etc.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I often find it to be as crack pot as the so called 'crack pot' theories initially displayed... to show up at someone's place of theory expression, throw in a mere few seconds of self analyzing the theory of what countless hours have gone into by the initiator, drop a few 'turds of words' of name calling to stereotypically debunk the time spent to develop a said theory.

The part that makes the "Sally Soul Smashers" I am speaking of more 'crack pot' than the theories initially provided, is the fact that absolutely zero input is given to persuade debaters towards the side of debunking the initial theory... it just remains to name calling, debunking, and off into the sunset.

I hate negative typing... but I feel the OP deserves stars and flags for opening up new areas of possibly learning new things about life around us. Thank you for starting this thread!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I often find it to be as crack pot as the so called 'crack pot' theories initially displayed... to show up at someone's place of theory expression, throw in a mere few seconds of self analyzing the theory of what countless hours have gone into by the initiator, drop a few 'turds of words' of name calling to stereotypically debunk the time spent to develop a said theory.

The part that makes the "Sally Soul Smashers" I am speaking of more 'crack pot' than the theories initially provided, is the fact that absolutely zero input is given to persuade debaters towards the side of debunking the initial theory... it just remains to name calling, debunking, and off into the sunset.

I hate negative typing... but I feel the OP deserves stars and flags for opening up new areas of possibly learning new things about life around us. Thank you for starting this thread!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It would be surprising if they allowed that patent, the government has probably been using that technology for a long time in their secret projects.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yep. IF this were confirmable as working, it could potentially prove prior patents came first (Otis T. Carr's?). Or that whatever legal precedent cover's Nazi war-time discoveries would apply (i.e. are they public domain?).

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
a reply to: rickymouse

Yep. IF this were confirmable as working, it could potentially prove prior patents came first (Otis T. Carr's?). Or that whatever legal precedent cover's Nazi war-time discoveries would apply (i.e. are they public domain?).

Even if the patent was allowed by mistake, you can't manufacture it to sell because the generated field might disturb a bird or something or make the fish swim onto the shore. Fret not though, our government will reimburse you for the money you spent on the patent as long as you sign a confidentiality agreement that states it didn't work.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FawnyKate

That's what they said about them flying planes before the Wright brothers flapped their wings!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Interesting, and this coincides with a recent thread showing this video below, which mentions at some point two counter rotating plates separated by another plate between them. So there is three plates total.

The thread is www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-1-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeah, I was searching around when I hit that thread, and posted different link for same/similar video source - related to that topic. Not really related to this topic, except any possible "Die Glocke" relationship (which is how I got to that thread I think).

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I would think, in theory, it could work. However, overcoming the Earth's magnetic field by overcoming it with an equal but opposite field would require a tremendous amount of energy, not to mention the windings would be hellish big I think. Too tired to work it out at the moment, but Stars and Flags for an interesting find! (And it's not Trump related!).

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Found the 3rd reference I was looking-for (mentioned in the original post), and I have updated the original post.

It was the story/allegations by "Mark McCandlish" regarding his "Alien Reproducible Vehicle" (ARV) allegations.

edit on 2017-1-22 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Added YouTube link.

Portion of that video related to this, starts at 23 minutes:
youtu.be...]Skip to minute 23

edit on 2017-1-22 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Skipping 23 minutes on video

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Interesting to say the least! Book Marking My place here to keep an eye on this Thread!
S+F!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FawnyKate

When a man said the Earth was round he was a "crackpot loon" as well.... Nevermind him, how about the Wright Brothers? Crazy nutters..., Thinking we could actually fly..

edit on 22-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just to be clear, most of this is "old news". Those 3 conspiracy theories / allegations (whatever you want to call them) have been around for a while. I just think it's interesting that this (newer) patent (and apparently several others I have spotted in searches as well) seem to also imply there is something to this idea of counter-rotating overlapping or concentric magnetic fields - just like these conspiracy theories do.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I've long read & seen from many sources that there's amazing potential in this idea of co-rotating or anti-rotating magnetic fields. And when considering the number of patents that are suppressed and erased under the bootheel of "national security", I think it's pretty likely. And if it's real, the big bad government certainly has it, and has been using it for all the wrong reasons. The statement that "Matter in the induced anti-gravity region obviously behaves as in a zero-gravity environment, such as outer space. Processes conducted in the anti-gravity region can experience increased efficiency" would be the key to developing almost limitless energy, at an exponentially reduced cost, practically free. To deprive the world of this would concentrate a terrible mass deception, and indeed the greatest crime against humanity!

Great thread Enhanced, S&F... My Tesla senses are tingling!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Great find!

So what do you do, peruse through US patents?

Can we test it by just taking two permanent magnets ad rotate them counterclockwise from each other on a spindle?

I also heard stories where at a defense industry show they had a operating flying saucer on display for people with a certain clearance. I believe the clearance was not so top-secret.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

As it so happens, Google indexes US Patent documents now.
So, if you search for something like "counter-rotating magnetic fields", in addition to getting various web-pages as results, you will get patent documents containing those key-words. This particular patent just happened to be at the top of my most recent search results.

Not sure why it was on my mind today, and did that search. Guess I was bored again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join