It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump liberal protester cries and screams "Nooooo" at the Trump inauguration

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Big Story here, thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
THEY BETTER learn to STFU, people NO longer put up with it... THE broad got BOOTED from a flight.
www.wnd.com...
edit on 22-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonalMichael Moores sister ? or brother after sex change ?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ozb1777
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
OP didn't see this was already posted? Or it just doesn't matter, let's make fun of the person with mental issues, which is clear that this person has.

Oh wait, might upset the clique party.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
OP didn't see this was already posted? Or it just doesn't matter, let's make fun of the person with mental issues, which is clear that this person has.

Go for it...upset them.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Anti-Trump liberal protester cries and screams "Nooooo" at the Trump inauguration

Or, or... that person can see a bit further down the road than you can.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Seeing into the future is an emotional downer sometimes, or always?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
THEY BETTER learn to STFU, people NO longer put up with it... THE broad got BOOTED from a flight.
www.wnd.com...

haha!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Go for it...upset them.

Well, not my intent( I try not to be like that enough though it's the going thing around here) but am saying it will happen based on the original thread they were upset by being called out.

She did apologize for her behavior probably noting that partly it was for attention(looking up at the camera and continuing as noted by the source) as she tried to cope-"primal scream" is often taught for mental health reasons. Though the damage is done, looking at the social media link to the site below and seeing how her action has been shared throughout the net already she's the latest meme.

Sobbing, she apologised to the world: "I'm so sorry, I love people, this is not America, this is not what we want", she told me.

Source
Video at the source.

What's concerning so forth is the normalizing of behavior towards some of these people, as mentioned, when it's clear they have issues. Why do people want to stoop to that? Does it really validate their views, in the case of the political circus? It also shows in the end that division is so within people that it is created not only by the media but by the people themselves.
edit on 22-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: ETA

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: seasonal

Alternative facts suggest this never happened.

A thread about one person crying about the Trump inauguration.
One person.
Out of 350 million in the US.

"Cuz' they're all librul snowflakes"

Again, ONE person.

I think we could post another 50 million more... I'm betting she was reenacting Hillary as Trump passed 270....

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: namelesss

Seeing into the future is an emotional downer sometimes, or always?

Depends.
I can see down the road, and I know that 'it' is going to have to get 'worse' (more painful for more people) before it gets 'better' (Universal unconditional Love/Enlightenment in a couple of centuries)!

Seems to me that Trump is the man, with his merry gang, to take us toward our future!
Like Moses (getting 'lost' on a 50 mile trip, for 40 years), but never actually making it to the 'Promised Land'! *__-

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join