It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump liberal protester cries and screams "Nooooo" at the Trump inauguration

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: IAMTAT

Aren't you able to assign sex to people easily?

I'm getting better since that embarrassing wedding night incident.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I might be more confused than he or she is because I really am not sure what gender the person embarassing themselves identifies with.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

It's only embarrassing if you make it embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: seasonal

What's the point of this? To continue to the rift between liberals and conservatives? To continue to bash liberals here on ATS? Of course this site is filled with Pro Trump conservatives who eat this up and will give you lots of S&F....oh...

Now that's the genuine dissapointment I was looking for. Thanks Swills.

And for the record, if you look back at my post history... I used to be quite liberal. But how much blind stupidity can a man follow behind before he changes course. Liberals backed Hillary. Liberals failed to protest Sanders getting ignored and back stabbed by his own party. Liberals made this bed. They can damn well sleep in it and endure every but if the nightmare that follows.

Me? Fu€k it!! It's a Trump Era. It seems the planet earth has an immune system and it is not without a sense of humor lol

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Not much I can add to him or her being so upset that Trump is now president. I think perhaps he/she is too invested in the political game and this will require a new hobby for the next 8 years.

I have to tell you though, nice battle cry now let's hit Starbucks to cry in our coffee.

That's a nice little look around she gave to make sure she had her audience.

Typical liberal. Always looking for attention.

It's too bad. I was hoping to really get some enjoyment out of watching some genuine dissapointment. But this girl just makes me feel cheap for giving her the attention she seeks.

Wait...This is a girl? Okay...that's cool.

Presumptuous, I know. But a scream like from a male shouldn't have exposed at least the silhouette of an Adams apple. No?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
To be fair, I did the same thing when I couldn't fit into my skinny jeans any longer.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
To be fair, I did the same thing when I couldn't fit into my skinny jeans any longer.

Buy a bigger pair of skinny jeans and deal with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

OK joke killer.

At least you found some way to correct someone on a topic that isn't completely over your head!!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

To be fair, this was what was going on inside the heads of at least 52% of America.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That is my reaction after a day or 2 of going to the supermarket and opening the fridge...

Those locust...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

To scream no?

Are the 52% (that voted) 12 years old?

If the 52% are that invested in Hillary the faint, they should have done more to have someone vote for her that didn't live in a big city.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: c2oden

OK joke killer.

At least you found some way to correct someone on a topic that isn't completely over your head!!

I think you are saying that you think I am stupid.
Or maybe not and your post went completely over my head.

BTW- DB is one of my favorite posters.
edit on 2017-01-22T20:31:29-06:002201722America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You... You can post pics now?!?

Hurray!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

To scream no?

Are the 52% (that voted) 12 years old?

If the 52% are that invested in Hillary the faint, they should have done more to have someone vote for her that didn't live in a big city.

I said "in their heads".

And no, your delegate system doesn't negate the fact that over 52% of America hates Trump nor does it erase the fact that most voters voted against Trump.

I'm not even one of them, fyi. I voted for Dr. Stein (I'm in a solid blue state so it was a safe vote).

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yes, individual people have opinions too.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Did you see this attention-seeking moron look up to make sure the camera was on her? I wonder if she stayed around for the big March/Protest the next day?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Right, in there heads they wanted to scream NOOOOOO?

Nice 12 year old reaction.

What do you mean my delegate system?

And while you may think 52% hates Trump, there are a lot more grown up people who doesn't throw words around so easily.

And your 52% is of the people who voted.

And the people who voted against Trump lived in the wrong states, just that simple. HRC lost.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Another deep and obvious post.

This isn't about the opinion, this is about the sh-house crazy reaction that makes little sense.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Another deep and obvious post.

This isn't about the opinion, this is about the sh-house crazy reaction that makes little sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join