It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Inauguration of Trump: Pie Reacts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Love him or hate him, Jonathan Pie is back with his take on Inauguration day.

From my perspective, I think Pie is a genius, he really does call it every single time, there's even a cheeky little bit regards the crowds, I have no idea when he filmed this, I suspect after, still its box fresh.

Whilst those who support Trump may not enjoy the vid, he speaks to both you and the left with equal respect just as he did with Brexit, though I would agree his bias shines through far more than the Brexit vid, still worth a watch.

No matter which side of the fence you are from, Pie's perspective gives pause for thought.

Apologies if already posted, as usual I did a search, but nothing came back.

Big shout out to all my fellow snowflakes!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well, that about sums it up.

I hope our allies in Five Eyes are on the case...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

The first minute is just him making up childish names and making increasingly more wild attempts at describing how horrible the speach was. The only thing i agreed with was when he said "maybe i'm blinded by my own hate". Which is obvious in the first 20 seconds. Perhaps he should reflect on his own words for a while. Even though he's just repeating the same thing everyone else is. You think he'd notice. Perhaps he will one day.

I'm tired of both sides upping the ante with more and more ridiculously hateful adjectives. We get it. They hate the person who rightfully won the election. This is never going to stop. It will escalate until one side starts killing the other. They will bring on the division they say they are so afraid of. Self fulfilling prophesy from the left. Just wait till the government starts pulling wellfare cards from these drama queens. What will happen when the obama checks dry up? I'm guessing more walmarts will get looted and more starbucks will be replacing windows. Because they have been taught that this is how you protest in a modern society. No consequences so far.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

To be fair, I agree, which is why I stated there was more bias and I think I should have picked up on that point a little more because he is very good at what he does, dare I say the best and for him the name calling was quite out of character...I think it may of reflected more of his own personal views than his characters there, but I guess the guy is a little passionate.

As you said though, the name calling, serves no purpose whatsoever, of course there are those to the right who serve to learn from this too.

Am pleased you were able to take something from the vid though, which at the end of the day is different for everyone, for some nothing at all.

Thank you for taking the time to participate...big respect.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The last 30 seconds was unnecessary drivel.
Same has been said of more than one politician in the past.

I never supported Trump.
Never wanted him in office.
There were much better choices during the primaries.
Thing is, WE have the illusion of choice.
Money buys a seat at the National Convention.
Nothing else. He had a lot of it, so he got further.
He said what the majority of Americans wanted to hear.

Now it's our turn to hold him accountable.
There is no reason to fight against the guy.
Fight to make sure he does the right thing.

It's still America. WE still have to keep the checks and balances in place.

Together.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
dont forget people, this guy is a comedian! thats it!

He's only as big as you make him and he takes the populist view!

Just saying
edit on 22-1-2017 by FawnyKate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
At least he is well dressed.

If Trumps critics start to respect themselves, it is a decent first step.

Other then that he just seem to be a low energy satirical version of this.
Trying to rebottle the lightning. But not as convincing.

Maybe he's starting to like Trump.
edit on 22-1-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join