It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian take on Anartica and German UFO. Interesting pics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Their LEADER was BONKERS...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

DON'T just SIT there SEND it...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Part of my real name is Richard Byrd

More tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

That's interesting because I came across this. www.youtube.com... Just before Byrd headed south he gave an interview. He stated that they already knew their was a mountain of coal down there. His interview is dubbed over footage from a trip where they were heading to Antarctica.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Exactly I'm just glad the flipping election is over.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
russian tv as sh#tty has yours

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: markosity1973

It would mean if true, that the Nazis by default won WW11. Left everyone to clean up the mess. Then showed off their superior technology and started to dictate how the world was going to pan out. Which essentially is the forth Reich. Are we observing a forth Reich?...A defeated Germany should have been left in ruins, it became an economic superpower. The arch enemy the Soviet Union should have been defeated, it was defeated by clandestine means then dissolved by itself? Slavery is growing, if we are to believe the figures generated by human trafficking....Need I go on?

It was left in ruins but that allowed them to rebuild everything from scratch (same with Japan) so better road, rail systems, factories etc that's why it became an economic superpower no aliens, no lost cities a fresh start was all that was needed.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have two sources, one from my family and one from outside the family, a tech firm, who says there is some sort of hardware base there that is literally above top secret. I haven't given it much thought other than realizing it's legit.

Is it "aliens"? Sorry I'm not at liberty to say...lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Submarine access makes the most sense, but....who, what, why???

It would take a shipyard sized space to conduct heavy operations....but it would be entirely plausible to have such a space under the ice.
edit on 23-1-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It could also be a listening base, if you think about it all the human produced, electro magnetic waves, cause a ripple in the magnetosphere. They all converge at the magnetic poles. Any disturbance to the northern magnetic field is reproduced on the southern one as some sort of mirror symmetry.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That Icelandic ship getting waylaid by a German U boat flying the flag of mourning one and a half years after the end of the war seems a bit strange. Since Peron and Argentina, had an army that any SS officer would feel at home in. Plus Eva Peron seemed to be on a money colleting spree tied to the Vatican a few years after the war. Where she wooed the world. I would assume that Argentina could be the place used to supply such a base. With their desire for the Falklands to tie the area up marine wise.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I stumbled across this new-ish video today regarding Antarctica and the current melting uncovering long-hidden objects. I'm sure not putting a lot of stock in the 4 sided pyramids, but the purported alien ship looks to be worthy of further investigation. Worthy of the 10 minute look, IMO.

[ETA]

And we have a member thread started here.

edit on 1/25/2017 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This seems to be a Russian twist on Operation HIghjump.

But what really happened is ............

January-February 1939, a secret German expedition visited Dronning (or Queen) Maud Land, Antarctica, apparently with the intention inter alia of establishing a base there. Between 1943 and 1945 the British launched a secret wartime Antarctic operation, code-named Tabarin.

Men from the Special Air Services Regiment (SAS), Britain’s covert forces for operating behind the lines, appeared to be involved. In July and August 1945, after the German surrender, two U-boats arrived in Argentina. Had they been to Antarctica to land Nazi treasure or officials?

In the southern summer of 1946–1947, the US Navy appeared to ‘invade’ Antarctica using a large force. The operation, code-named Highjump, was classified confidential. In 1958, three nuclear weapons were exploded in the region, as part of another classified US operation, code-named Argus. Given the initial lack of information about these various activities, it is not, perhaps, surprising that some people would connect them to produce a pattern in which governments
would be accused of suppressing information about ‘what really happened’, and would use these pieces of information
to construct a myth of a large German base existing in Antarctica and of allied efforts to destroy it.

Using background knowledge of Antarctica and information concerning these activities that has been published since the early 1940s, it is demonstrated: that the two U-Boats could not have reached Antarctica; that there was no secret wartime German base in Dronning Maud Land; that SAS troops did not attack the alleged German base; that the SAS men in the region at the time had civilian jobs; that Operation Highjump was designed to train the US Navy for a possible war with the Soviet Union in the Arctic, and not to attack an alleged German base in Antarctica; and that Operation Argus took place over
the ocean more than 2000 km north of Dronning Maud Land.

Activities that were classified have subsequently been declassified and it is no longer difficult to separate fact from fancy, despite the fact that many find it attractive not to do so.

Full story (Free pdf) : Hitler’s Antarctic base: the myth and the reality

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
I stumbled across this new-ish video today regarding Antarctica and the current melting uncovering long-hidden objects. I'm sure not putting a lot of stock in the 4 sided pyramids, but the purported alien ship looks to be worthy of further investigation. Worthy of the 10 minute look, IMO.

[ETA]

And we have a member thread started here.

Secureteam, one of the most known UFO hoax channels... "worthy of further investigation" is not how I would describe it. "Good for a chuckle" perhaps.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

All this declassified thing, is a load of bull as well. All it does is quiet a few that are asking questions. If it was secret and their have been leaks , their is only one option and that's to spin it. A lot of the declassified stuff is so full of black lines I wonder why they bother.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Good break from the politics.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

That's another thing, anyone who pastes stuff that could disturb TPTB like beforeitsnews and all the rest, are probably run by the CIA so if anything looks like leaking all they have to do is post it on their before anyone else posts it, next door to something like an "Alien stole my baby" and its automatically discredited.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The document I linked is a Cambridge Universtity Academic paper and was based on around 80 historical sources all of which are listed. Many of them from Germany. I am not sure how many of those documents referenced in it are 'declassified stuff' with black lines?

This weight of research and cross referencing of data is a greater reliable source of what happened than a dodgy you tube video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join