It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian take on Anartica and German UFO. Interesting pics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If the Germans actually did create flying discs, and Donitz did set up a base in Antarctica, If Byrd actually went down to destroy them and it, on a military mission. It would all have been top secret. This could be quite disturbing as it has a few facts that I have never heard of before.Some very good footage and I assume some pictures that the Russians captured from their archives. Which seem more than we have seen from our archives. The timeline seems good and the documentary is plausible.
So if Germany had this type of tech, why didn't they win the war? the answer might be if you had this type of tech the war was already won and their was no point? www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm curious as to where this film footage is from. It looks like WW II footage to me. Is anyone claiming this is film footage fom Byrd's expedition?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

LMAO, a russian version of "Ancient Aliens".

I wonder if they also have a Giorgio Tsoukalos.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Whoah..

If this is true this is incredible.

I've always read and watched thing regarding rumoured Nazi bases in the north pole and south pole.. but never have they be substantiated with legitimate American mission names and detailed stories like this..

How is this not mainstream?

This is awesome, great post!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm loving this! Russian doco's......just as sensational as ours! hahaha

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ironically, that YouTube is a repost of this other YouTube:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Your guess is a good as mine. After the fall of the Soviet Union they released a load of archives, so I would think this came from them. They would have gone through Berlin first and grabbed what they could. So what I got was a load of top scientist were missing , along with a hundred U Boats. What's public is what Admiral Donets said about the base. Then that's about that. Which if was high tech it would have been secret to us common folk.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

i watched the video, but it gets a bit overwhelming after the first segment. Perhaps a US Navy ship historian can provide some details of the task force that Bryd led. Supposedly, a US destroyer, the USS Murdock, sank and some carrier aircraft were lost and we abandoned at six-month scientific exposition after two months.

I have my own proof that the Nazi were lofting craft at least by 1938 that resembled UFOs, but that is the extent of what I know as fact.

ETA: Google has no record of a USS Murdoch/Murdock. The aircraft carrier name "Casablanca" mentioned in the video is a type of small carrier but none carried that exact name.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Like your vid better!

Here's another that might be interesting, Rense interviews a guy from WW11
www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I remember this video from a thread here a while back.

Whether or not it's a bunch hooey, who cares?

It was very interesting and fun to watch.

I was then, and still am disappointed how the documentary abruptly ends.

I wonder if there was more to it than the 30 minutes shown?

ETA: I didn't watch the video that EnhancedInterrogator posted. After skimming through it a bit it seems to be the whole documentary?
edit on 22-1-2017 by Spader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

i watched the video, but it gets a bit overwhelming after the first segment. Perhaps a US Navy ship historian can provide some details of the task force that Bryd led. Supposedly, a US destroyer, the USS Murdock, sank and some carrier aircraft were lost and we abandoned at six-month scientific exposition after two months.

I have my own proof that the Nazi were lofting craft at least by 1938 that resembled UFOs, but that is the extent of what I know as fact.

ETA: Google has no record of a USS Murdoch/Murdock. The aircraft carrier name "Casablanca" mentioned in the video is a type of small carrier but none carried that exact name.

A list of all the units involved with the Admiral Byrd expedition can be found here: Operation Highjump

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What better place to develop arcane and forbidden technology than the Arctic shelf? It definitely keeps prying eyes and interlopers at bay. No meddling by neighboring countries and powers, especially if access was only by submersible.

It also highlights the fact that WWII was more of a techno-mystic war than socio-economic. Good vid.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

Yes, the video from Enhancedinterrogator seems to be the 'complete' version of the one posted in the Op -

- I watched all 44:09 and it had an 'ending', including credit roll...
edit on 22-1-2017 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
How on earth does one verify all of this info?

You are talking a secret history here if any of it is true. For instance, that Wikipedia link says only three airmen died in a plane crash. Yet the video claims several boats were sunk.

I just found this link that might help

exopolitics.org...

Does anyone know where to find the article in the Chilean newspapers alluded to in this?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

It would mean if true, that the Nazis by default won WW11. Left everyone to clean up the mess. Then showed off their superior technology and started to dictate how the world was going to pan out. Which essentially is the forth Reich. Are we observing a forth Reich?...A defeated Germany should have been left in ruins, it became an economic superpower. The arch enemy the Soviet Union should have been defeated, it was defeated by clandestine means then dissolved by itself? Slavery is growing, if we are to believe the figures generated by human trafficking....Need I go on?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Thanks that was a great read. So one and a half years after the war ended. An Icelandic ship around the Falklands got waylaid by a German submarine, who took their fresh food and some of their catch ,paid in US Dollars and left without to much ado. If that doesn't ring alarm bells not much would. One and a half years after the end of the war would require, somewhere to repair and check the batteries of a cruising Sub. That along with other sightings of German Submarines in the southern ocean seems to point to a base.

Then Donitz in his statement if reported correctly said he had "rebuilt" a Shangri-La for Hitler. Rebuilt sounds interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have more than one source that tells me there is more to the story.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Care to expand on that?

The OP vid was conveniently cut short because the last part comes to the conclusion that the flying disks that attacked Operatiom High Jump were not Nazi. That they are offworld and that HAARP is actually looking for a wormhole, tracking these flying disks in and out as the come and go.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I've read of a German sub scuttling its self here in nz. Ask uncle Google about German sub off dargaville new zealand

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I have more than one source that tells me there is more to the story.

ohh come on go ahead tell us it will be our secret we wont tell anyone.

i need a break from the gazzilion trump the messiah threads to the trump the antichrist threads.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join