It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confidential David Brock Memo: Defeat Trump Through Impeachment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Looks like somebody might have leaked out the Democrat strategy for taking down Trump !!

Big shot David Brock (MediaMatters, Correct-the-Record, etc. etc.) apparently is outlining the new Master Plan to get Trump out.

It's all about Impeachment !!

Brock is stroking for money with donors and will be using a SuperPAC to fund the efforts.

Apparently they don't have any strategies for actually addressing the issues ?

His attempts might make a little sense because the best the Democrats have are Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

Watch for the MSM to be "pressing" the Impeachment memes very soon.

Confidential David Brock Memo: Defeat Trump Through Impeachment

A confidential David Brock memo obtained by the Washington Free Beacon lays out the ways the Democratic operative plans to use his numerous organizations to take down President Donald Trump through impeachment.

Brock is currently at the Turnberry Isle Resort in Aventura, Fla. for a weekend conference with more than 100 major liberal donors. Attendees are mapping out a course to combat the newly sworn-in president.

According to the private and confidential memo, Brock plans to defeat Trump “through impeachment,” using American Bridge, his liberal super PAC, as the main vehicle to do so.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, if Democrats would prefer President Mike Pence....

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Their lack of a majority in either the House or Senate sort of make me hope the Dems try this. If they do and it fails, the bloodletting in DC in the next election will almost certainly leave the GOP with a supermajority in both chambers.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Good plan, I mean look how effective impeachment was in Bill Clintons case.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
With All the effort their using to try to impeach him and try to do all kinds of other stuff....just imagine what they could actually accomplish if they used that energy to work with president Trump. ...and focus in useful things in the world .

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
THEY STILL have NO IDEA how to SECURE a damn thing do they?
DOES our job FOR us.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

liberals are short sighted they aren`t thinking that far ahead, they don`t seem capable of seeing the possible consequences of their actions.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

secure what??? like with a lock or something?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Their lack of a majority in either the House or Senate sort of make me hope the Dems try this. If they do and it fails, the bloodletting in DC in the next election will almost certainly leave the GOP with a supermajority in both chambers.

this

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So, true to form, because Ctrl-left extremists can't win fair contests, they are going to make up fake claims to substantiate a call to:

1. Call into question Trumps integrity.
2. Dispute the validity of the election result.
3. Charge Trump with treason or another crime against the state.
4. Charge Trump with misconduct.

and yet these same human parasites will go bat-Sh!t crazy if you point out their hypocrisy around this subject due to the actions of Obama and Hillary, both of whom should have been thrown in jail a long time ago.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Somebody leaked confidential democrat strategy?

Uh oh....

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Brock?

The loser that lost Hillary's presidentilal election bid twice?

The founder of the pathetic Correct The Record?

That same impotent David Brock?

Oh no...ha haha.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

NO ONE has more leaks...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I found this from the memo quite interesting...

“The 501(c)(4) is creating a 47-person war room to take on Donald Trump with a staff of 25 researchers, a communications team of 16 which is feeding out work to the press and doing rapid-response, and a team of six-media monitors. Bridge will also build out a robust digital program to deliver our content directly to voters. The total cost of the Bridge war will be $7.8 million in 2017.”

A fake news production team?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

LOL Dems don't have that kind of mussel. But go on keep talking. It will just make sure that Trump stays in office for 8.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
I found this from the memo quite interesting...

“The 501(c)(4) is creating a 47-person war room to take on Donald Trump with a staff of 25 researchers, a communications team of 16 which is feeding out work to the press and doing rapid-response, and a team of six-media monitors. Bridge will also build out a robust digital program to deliver our content directly to voters. The total cost of the Bridge war will be $7.8 million in 2017.”

A fake news production team?

CNN will be the lead endorser.

(post by cavtrooper7 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not very confidential or 'secret' if you ask me. The memo, as such, appears to be part of a booklet designed to be handed out to groups. it's not just a piece of paper that got leaked. It was part of a four year democrat 'gameplan' book. It also points out a number of other strategies that one would think to be common type of political goals.

The entire sentence, not nitpicked for most dramatic effect says, ''Defeat Trump either by impeachment or at the ballot box in 2020.

So it is not so secret and not so confidential and not an undo nefarious plan. Kinda like the impeachment plans of the Republican plans over the last eight years.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
For the love of god, Brock is one of the creepiest Dems out there. There is something I can't put my finger on about him but if I was a smart Dem (do they have any of those anymore.....just kidding) I would run far away from that greasy one.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

5. Make way more conservative Pence President.. Devastate the gay community just to say we finally beat Trump.

Very liberal thinking from the left. Take out the guy who, on the record, said he would continue to fight for the gay community.

Guess sometimes you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join