It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aziz Ansari calls out racist Donald Trump supporters in SNL monologue

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I kind of like this little clown.. but it's not a huge surprise that he would dislike Trump..

I caught his sitcom Master of None and it was filled with liberal bull#. There's this painfully stupid scene in which a woman speaks of feminism and this guy starts explaining feminism as if EVERYONE didn't already know, saying:

"A feminist is a person that thinks men and women should be treated equally.
And I fully support that."

Oh wow, how very clever and enlightened of you.. Such erudition. You can repeat the definition of feminism that any 12 year old is probably already familiar with.

And the cringiest part of the whole scene is the reply of the woman:

"Wow, I'm really impressed you knew that."

Really? Are you really f*cking trying to act as if feminism wasn't mainstream and everybody didn't already know that? Like you're part of some niche f*cking cult or something. That's the kind of answer I'd expect if this doofus clown of a manchild had started explaining the history of the Order of the Golden Dawn or something, not the definition of f*cking feminism. It's ridiculous..

And it's not just that.. but the way he says it, with such childish pride as if he really were enlightened about this whole subject and he wasn't just parroting a simple one sentence definition. And then there's the implicit naivete in the assumption that feminism and feminists intentions truly are as benevolent and high-minded as they say they are.. when the reality is very different. You don't ever see feminists fighting for the equality of men or mentioning ways in which men are being discriminated against unless it's really about redefining masculinity, which feminists are big fans of doing. You don't ever hear a peep about men unless their masculinity is toxic or there's some other fault to complain about. In fact, if you ever do mention ways in which men are being discriminated against due to various kinds of affirmative action then they'll viciously attack you just for having the balls to even mention it.

So no, feminism has never been about equality. In practice it has been about superiority.. in which ways can we use feminism to gain further privileges. It's the exact opposite of equality.

Arrgghhh... it's just, those waves of f*cking self-righteousness emanating from this guy.. the way he says it, it's too cringy. These people truly believe they're enlightened.. and they're too dumb to know that no, this is not enlightenment this is simply brainwashing that your self-righteous narcissistic millennial personality simply can't pass up. Because it feeds into and strengthens that sanctimonious personality. And now we've got ourselves a feedback loop. Virtue signalling.. It's like a drug, these people just need that oh so delicious chemical reaction that comes from pretending to be a paragon of virtue and showing everybody just how good they are - by being a complete and total asshole to everyone that disagrees.

I mean, imagine it.. an ideology that is constantly telling people how amazingly good they are, how they are righteous, enlightened and ahead of the curve, champions of the downtrodden and enemies of bigotry. Who wouldn't want that as a constant stimuli in their life? I'm afraid far too few people. Is this really why this ideology is so popular? Narcissism. Can it be that simple?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Ah , SNL is Supposed to be a COMEDY Show , have they Forgotten about that ? Who wants to Watch a bunch of Liberals every week talking Political Trash in a One Sided Mindset ? Has Lorne Michaels Finally Lost his Mind ?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

No, that was a link.

A source is cbs news, cnn, Don Lemmon.

Do you really not know the difference?

Also, you called me a liar, more or less if not outright, so get lost. Don't suck up now that you have been proven wrong. You Trump supporters aren't the brightest bunch to begin with but how do you not know about the ongoing tweetfest of vile and obnoxious remarks or the fact that the original quote you said I was lying about WAS LIVE ON TV and on the news for months?

And then proceed to calling honest people liars?

You are a wretch.

And everyone like you.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Joshuabennone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Joshuabennone

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Joshuabennone

Well cupcake then you should have no problem posting it.

Put up or shut up.

Ohhh damn. I better get nervous.

I will do neither, you being unaware is not my problem or fault.

So in other words you just made up that quote, cool story.

As as been proven, I did not.

I gave two sources and a link proving so.

And it was live on TV, the quote I "made up."

Tool. What world do you people come from where well known quotes by then candidate Trump need to be proven?

Are you a... Hobbit?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Too many people in this country get their news from comedy shows and stand-up routines.

that's something i've never understood, especially ones that are/were when alive alcoholics and junkies.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I just wanted to say again, good for Aziz.

And all the people who hear things Trump said and call people liars, you need to watch the news a little more.

Trump is comedy gold. He keeps the Daily Show and Samantha Bee in business. If they could dedicate each show to just Trump there would be material left for Fallon and the other comedian talk shows that aren't specifically news shows.

How you both don't know he is a racist and defend him, while being unaware of the famous Mexican rapists comment and call people who do pay attention liars for simply quoting the man is baffling.

I could quote Trump again, wait for someone to call me a liar (and they will), refuse to provide a link and let them dig themselves deeper and then... AGAIN provide a link to a reputable news source proving myself again and again.

And some Trump supporting fool will bite.

EVERY TIME.

That is how many of these kinds of people exist.

You guys are geniuses.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
They seem to be trying to create a reality for themselves where what they say is actually true and desperately want people to believe it along with them. But they'll just alienate people and they'll be left more and more isolated and dismissed as idiots. They believe it but is just isn't so.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
so, where`s his proof? or doesn`t he need any proof to make unsubstantiated paranoid claims because he`s a liberal?

I`m really starting to believe that many liberals are clinically insane.

Look at their eyes...the strange facial movements so many of them have...demonic posession is more accurate.

And no i am not religious..but have delved into deep areas of energy.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: dashen
"lower case kkk".
lets just make stuff up to rile up the lefties.

What then would you call the casual racism that has infested America?

Liberal Arts Reform ?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Joshuabennone

What hateful things has Trump spewed?

Mexicans come here and rape our woman.

For starters. And that was on the campaign trail.

Where have you been for the last year?

He was referring to the ILLEGAL ALIENS that have, you dunce. He was addressing an issue, not ignoring it like liberals CLEARLY do. He has NO problems with immigration, just ILLEGAL immigration. Learn the difference. His wife is an immigrant.

So our immigration problem is actually about rape?

Interesting. I didn't know ALL illegal immigrants who are Mexican were rapists.

When did he say ALL were...it was one of the descriptions he said they can be...

In other words SINCE THEY JUST WALTZ ACROSS UNVETTED...how can we make sure the ones rushing the borders sanctioned by government programs are not criminals ???

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I remember seeing reruns of Eddy Murphy in white face doing a skit on white privilege, Funny. Chris Farley doing a dance off with Patrick Swazey, Adam Sandler doing slash from guns-n-roses doing the abc's. Church lady-coffee talk.

It is now full of liberal hate. I can poke fun at the stupid conservatives, but the one sided SNL is puke worthy.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I remember seeing reruns of Eddy Murphy in white face doing a skit on white privilege, Funny. Chris Farley doing a dance off with Patrick Swazey, Adam Sandler doing slash from guns-n-roses doing the abc's. Church lady-coffee talk.

It is now full of liberal hate. I can poke fun at the stupid conservatives, but the one sided SNL is puke worthy.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Poor Aziz, trying so desperately to stay relevant.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Yep, way back to Rosannadanna, Chevy Chase, Belushi et al.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Yes , Back when Making Fun of People was Actually Funny and Not Offensive .....Ah , The Good Ole Days......

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
They would have shat on Trump back then too. The dude is an epic douche bag and has a massive target on his tiny hands to be made fun of.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join