It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aziz Ansari calls out racist Donald Trump supporters in SNL monologue

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
So triggered like this? The hypocrisy is... delicious.

There's where the problem is.

I realize Fox news and various other right-wing outlets have convinced their supporters that it's "the left" doing this crap, but a little after the 20 second mark you get a clue about the truth.

"Someone sprayed an anarchist symbol..."

Those rioters dressed in black are anarchists. Not only do they believe in smaller government (like conservatives)... they believe in no government at all.

Admitting that third party anarchists were at the root of the vandalism doesn't fit into the MSM narrative of the left/right Hegelian dialectic paradigm that's constantly being spoon fed to the masses; so, there's no incentive for them to report the truth of the matter.

It's not "leftist hypocrisy" that torched that limo. It was anarchists who would have done the very same thing regardless of who won the election.
edit on 1/23/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
A link will be supplied for verification of the accuracy of the quotes provided, all made by Trump.

This will dissapoint the pro the Donald crowd who doesn't pay attention to the media or alt media, politics or life in general so if you like Trump and want to continue believing he never says anything racist, misogynist or otherwise offensive... STOP READING NOW.

"Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left het for a man - he made a good decision. "

How classy.

" You know, it really doesn't matter what the media wrote as long as you have got a young and beautiful, piece of *****" (what he likes to grab without invitation)

"I would fire Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, I'd look at that fat, ugly face of hers, I'd say, Rosie, you're fired. "

Classy President we have indeed guys.

" You can never be too greedy"

"Barack Obama is the founder of ISIS" "Hillary... co founder."

"John McCain is not a war hero, he got captured. I like people who didn't get captured."

MANY MORE DESPICABLE TRUMP QUOTES BELOW

Trump, class act.

edit on 23-1-2017 by Joshuabennone because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2017 by Joshuabennone because: Yercc

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
By the way LOVING the angry administration complaining that Hannity "incorrectly"compared Trumps inauguration with Obamas and remarked how few people attended by comparison.

I love MORE the nation wide protests against this unstable lunatic pawn of Zionism, for myriad reasons, women, African Americans... all types of people.

Watching the news now, and smiling.

WHAT do people support this guy for? Love of hate? Despicablilty?

Tiny hands? No class?

Racism?

WHAT???

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The funny thing is this is a fraction of the disgusting things he said, a small one.

So, every time someone wants to defend him I will post ten more just like it.

And love doing it too.

Just the fact that there are people who support this fool and don't know what he said in THE PAST YEAR to the point a well known comment about Mexicans coming over are criminals and, I quote, "They're rapists" and didn't himself know what he was talking about makes me sick to my stomach.

I am just glad I, personally, am not some idiot who says "he didn't say anything bad about anyone, prove it" and glad that I am me.

It's been proven. On TV, every day, for a year.

I feel sorry for the children of such folk.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joshuabennone
Just the fact that there are people who support this fool and don't know what he said in THE PAST YEAR to the point a well known comment about Mexicans coming over are criminals and, I quote, "They're rapists"...

It's tradition that, when using quotation marks, you use them around something the person actually said. Not something you simply want to believe they said.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

He actually did say that.

But thank you.

CBSNEWS.COM has the article.

Go back a page or two where this has been accused of me once already and I provided my source.

Which is, again, rather well known.

Nice try though. A for effort. Maybe next time.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Joshuabennone

No, he didn't.

I realize they sound the same, but "they're rapists", and "their rapists" are two very different statements with very different meanings.

Perhaps taking a reading comprehension course might help you understand context better.

edit on 1/23/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Also, had you checked the link ON THIS PAGE you would not be saying that, because it ALSO HAS THE QUOTE.

Sorry to yell, but who are you trying to fool?

You know he said that, if not, your fault for jumping to conclusions.

And it was structured in the CBS quote just like I typed it and probably the link on this page which has the quote, though I didn't really dwell on it having already proven I wasn't making it up.

So, what have you been doing for a year?

NOT paying attention obviously.

ETA: Link has exact same wording, I quoted the words in quotation marks, as is traditional.

Pay attention son.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

No, he didn't.

I realize they sound the same, but "they're rapists", and "their rapists" are two very different statements with very different meanings.

Perhaps taking a reading comprehension course might help you understand context better.

What you don't realize is that two sources have it spelled as I do, I don't control CBS, but I am going to say that they know the difference between their and they're and would probably like to avoid making a mistake like that.

Take it up with them if you have a problem.

Email, call em, whatever you want.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

On the contrary, I'm very aware that understanding context, using proper spelling, and reading comprehension skills have fallen greatly... even in the media.

He's a more accurate source for you.

The Guardian
Department store Macy’s on Wednesday became the fifth big company to have ended partnerships with Trump following his attack on Mexico for “sending people [to the US] that have lots of problems. They are bringing drugs, and bringing crime, and their rapists.”

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Complain to CBS.

And if you think it is better if he used their or they are, it isn't.

But every source seems to have they are.

Your beef is with the media, who I quoted upon request and every person like you thinks they are freaking geniuses for being totally freaking clueless.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Rest assured, I have equal "beef" with the media, and with those who blindly suck up whatever bits suit their own personal narratives.

At the moment, you're living proof that many people don't want the truth. They simply want their perception of reality reinforced.

Hell, MSNBC, Fox, and other MSM outlets have based their lucrative business models on that knowledge.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Next time you want to call someone a fabricator get your sources and facts in order so you don't come off as one who doesn't because you did that, it didn't work too well because you don't know me and obviously don't have a clue what is being said in the media.

And you flat out lied by saying I did what several... MOST sources of news did.

I ain't CBS, CNN, or any of the other sources, names I provided.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I don't care about your beef, you can't even tell the truth, you mean nothing to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joshuabennone
Next time you want to call someone a fabricator get your sources and facts in order so you don't come off as one who doesn't because you did that....

The facts (and the source) were conveniently linked above, and apparently I do mean a lot to you considering how upset you appear with your name calling, and the rapid-fire back-to-back replies.

Again, I'd recommend a basic reading comprehension course at your local community college to learn more about understanding context.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Aziz is mostly satire.

The purpose of his racist/sexist jokes is blatantly hypocritical, it wouldn't be funny if it wasn't.
Donald Trump is not a comedian.

Actually, being hypocritical means having higher standards than others, so what you actually meant to say is his jokes are ironic. And when they are hypocritical, it's for comedic effect. That's really common in satire. Normally people aren't just openly hypocritical, it's an ignorance.

Also maybe you should lighten up. Analogical jokes are probably the meat of what you're referencing as 'prejudice material'. I don't think the right understands what PC means anymore. Their obsession with Democrats has scrambled their brain.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I see you finally gave a proper source.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The YouTube comment left by the SNL channel was complete garbage. Interestingly enough, after signing in to my YouTube account, I could no longer find the comment. They basically applauded his performance and I see SNL continuing to do this for the next 8 years. I know they've always made a mockery of past presidents on their show, but this is different. Their girl lost, and now the tantrum from the left will spiral out of control, if it already hasn't.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Except for the ones that think Trump won't go far enough.

I have some bad news for both the lowercase kkk and the far left liberals that are seeking justification for their insanity. Trump has spent his entire life in the progressive utopia that is NYC. He is not going to start implementing any racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobia policies.

That is unless you are looking for racist, xenophobic microaggressions like trying to keep undocumented immigrants with criminal records from finding sanctuary in cities like SD, LA and SF. Or asking people to go through proper channels to gain US citizenship. Or carefully scrutinizing visa applications of young men from known terrorist hotbeds like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia or Saudi Arabia. Or fighting to keep the violent anarchy of the Mexican drug cartels from overrunning our border states. Stop all this oppression!

Although we all know that white people unapologetically protecting their families, communities and way of life is the most oppressively racist, sexist, homophobic, and xenophobic act on the planet, I hope everyone will find a way to struggle through all the oppression. I have noticed that immigration to the US has come to a grinding halt, so maybe I am being too optimistic. Too much oppression here.

edit on 23-1-2017 by Dawgishly because: (Words)

edit on 23-1-2017 by Dawgishly because: Change words

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

He is just another esatablishment entertainment pawn. Just like the bimbos "protesting."

America has rejected these idiots. I have already boycotted Hollywood and the music industry, and they will never get another dime from me or my family.

They are traitors to this country in my eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join