It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aziz Ansari calls out racist Donald Trump supporters in SNL monologue

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The left have lost their minds. Just like when people say please don't whites-plain....racism....or when they say mans-plain.....sexism.....but they never seem to see the hypocrisy while they claim that all racists are Trump supporters. lol. That is one of the many reasons I believe that Trump won. People are tired of all the BS.
edit on 22-1-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

You are being silly.

The things he said is baseless. And what ever way you want to try to explain things in your mind. If course the meaning of words is what we respond to. Of course they are sounds, and let's not forget about your body language.

Why is Trump the anti-voice box of the kkk?

Was Obama held responsible for many old and new hate groups out Standish statements? Nope, free pass.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: dashen
"lower case kkk".
lets just make stuff up to rile up the lefties.

What then would you call the casual racism that has infested America?

Democrats being themselves and igniting civil chaos.

ssdd
edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

"lower case kkk".

Almost as alarming as the increase of overt racism mostly ignored in the media from blacks, Hispanics and others aimed at whites.

It seems that hate for whites, and racially motivated crimes against whites somehow isn't racism anymore.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: dashen

"Anybody that doesn't agree with me is racist"

same tired old BS.

Yes and the old "only I know what a racist is" is just some wore out stuff.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: seasonal

I don't recall him saying all Trump supporters are racist but he called out the racist ones who feel empowered because of Trump. You know, the Alt Right, for example Richard Spencer who held a press conference declaring America to be a white nation while his minions gave Nazi salutes yelling Trump. Or how about David Duke constantly congratulating Trump for this and that.

So not all Trump supporters are racist but all white supremacists are Trump supporters. So lets stop pretending these racists don't exist and don't support Trump.

I am so tired of this.

Sure there are some racist that voted for trump.

Just like there were racists that hate white people that voted for Hillary and Obama.

Why did we never hear a word about those racists, but now we constantly hear about the small percentage of racist that voted for trump.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yes and what they really want is for Trump to do this so they can say "see? even Trump confirms that his followers are racist"

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So not all Trump supporters are racist but all white supremacists are Trump supporters. So lets stop pretending these racists don't exist and don't support Trump.

Source please?

Somehow, I have a feeling that your anecdotal statement is unsubstantiated by evidence.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

"lower case kkk".

Almost as alarming as the increase of overt racism mostly ignored in the media from blacks, Hispanics and others aimed at whites.

It seems that hate for whites, and racially motivated crimes against whites somehow isn't racism anymore.

Get out of here with your white fragility dude. Seriously.

You're not persecuted and the only victim you are is the one you choose and allow yourself to be.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I would think that Trump sees this as a stupid liberal warm potato.

He hasn't taken responsibility for others actions and he more than likely won't.

Maybe Aziz should not use any racism/sexism and all "ism's" in his acts. Lead by example.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Yes and what they really want is for Trump to do this so they can say "see? even Trump confirms that his followers are racist"

Exactly!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Wow, she is nuts!

I respect her position, but she is wrong....why didn't she ask to move to somewhere she would feel more comfortable?

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with the guys views, but unless he was being deliberately out of order, she really should have stfu.

I couldn't even watch it to the end....too cringe worthy!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Not racist hate all liberals equally .

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I would have to agree with Aziz in this case, I don't think he is the only person who has noticed that rascist people love racist rhetoric, something Trump is certainly guilty of spewing, or that his voters included many a racist.

Lower case kkk...hilarious!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

he presented no proof or evidence that any trump supporters are racist he`s basing his comedy act on assumptions.
How is this helping to unify the country? or maybe it`s ok to create division as long as it`s the liberals that are doing it?

edit on 22-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Who the hell does SNL think they are?

First it was their little debate skit just before election follows by a not so subtle plea to voters to vote Hillary.

Now they are going to be political protesters for the next 8 years?

If the actors guild is going to start flexing what ever muscle they thought they had, they will soon be taught that they don't have snip. People don't tune into SNL for political advice. They tune in to watch them make asses of themselves. Who takes political advice from an ass?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Who takes political advice from an ass?

Liberals?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Seem like he is looking for high 5's and more work.

Oh my god!!! Say it isn't so.

He's trying to get more work??? By telling jokes as a comedian?? What a POS!!! Maybe we should destroy his career some how???

Would you psychos listen to yourselves for a second. The dramatic butt hurt over defensiveness that you show daily is unbelievable.

So he told some jokes. Some about Trump and some about some racists, BFG?? Get a hold of yourselves.

Now you have a problem with him trying to get more gigs??? Why, so you can complain about him not working then???

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

OK, but how does that racism harm you exactly?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Who the hell does SNL think they are?

Yeah man. They must think they're funny over there at SNL huh??? What a bunch of f*cking Comedians or something.

FYI SNL has been making fun of politics forever. Nobody is forcing you to watch any of it so what's your problem???

Go dry out your panties and move along if you don't think it's funny. Although your little tantrum over a comedy show is kinda funny. Maybe they should use you for some of their sketches??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join