It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a quick video that I just watch about the presidential rallies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Was not to sure where to post this video.

But its short and funny.

Showing what the difference between Trump and Clinton rallies.

I knew it was bad but I didn't know to what extent.

I also know that this is still one guys point of view and she could of had some big ones. But seeing Trump fill some of the places he did is crazy.

Now if all this is true and Clinton rallies were mostly like this. Then why were so many people in shock that she did not win.

www.youtube.com...

edit on Sun Jan 22 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: added embed

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Pain and denial.
What direction can you travel is failure ISN'T an option?
They attempted to emulate it in their pursuit (Like the military)accept in realty
THEY just MURDERED their own party because they let that succubus screw over Saunders and loose like a Darwin failure and a chemistry set.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Thank you

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
S&F Thanks for sharing that video

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We need to see this now, Why?

Is this somehow supposed to be a plus argument about the crowd at the inaugural?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It's just another example of the way the press is skewed against Mr. Trump. Just more "fake news".

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Didn't the left Deny this was taking place during the entire campaign. I remember they went as far as making all kinds of insults and condescending remarks towards anyone who talked about how the media was grossly exaggerating Hillary support.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Another thing I didn't understand is that after Trump winning, why the MSM still bashed him right after, like Rachel Maddow.
Trump won and that means many people voted for him, and now you start bashing the voters themselves. I understand that these people are on the air because of there views, but when do you realize that you should probably tune it down a little so that afterwards, you still have people watching your show.

The people spoke and now instead of trying to still drag him and his voters thru the mud. To start getting behind him or at least stop taking so much sh*t. The people voted him in and before he has a chance to screw everything up, they talk like he already has.

I don't know, if I had a tv show and I was totally against the new potus, I would try to keep viewers that wanted him.

Does any of this make sense? ..... Linked up is the Rachel Maddow break down.

www.youtube.com...

I tried to put the video in but I haven't figured that one out yet

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Here ya go. This is a good video, it really puts things into perspective about their fake polls.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I didn't read anything in the OP about the inauguration. I think they are pointing out how your MSM is VERY biased leaning liberal.

It should also be pointed out that nothing has changed even though Trump was elected president by our great nation. They continue to bash Trump with like 8 out of 10 of every story they put out, (many of those stories even being fake).

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I didn't read anything in the OP about the inauguration. I think they are pointing out how your MSM is VERY biased leaning liberal.

If you're Liberal, you think the MSM is Right biased.

If you're Conservative, you think the MSM is Left biased.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I saw an interview with someone the other day (I think it was Hannity---can't remember for sure), but he said that he knew without a doubt fairly early on that Trump was going to win simply because of the enthusiasm and huge crowds at his rallies.

The msm doesn't want average Americans to believe this movement was epic. They wanted to paint it as weak and puny and hopeless; but anybody that witnessed those rallies knew that was a lie and the Trump Train was running full steam ahead.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

If you're Liberal, you think the MSM is Right biased.

If you're Conservative, you think the MSM is Left biased.

That's interesting. I haven't seen one thread where the OP claimed the MSM was right biased. Do you think the MSM is right wing biased?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I don't watch much tv since I only have internet. I do listen to NPR in the car, and the news that I did see was very anti-Trump, and NPR.... well they live for the left.

When something I'm watching gets me so mad that I have to turn it off, it means they are going way to far on one side. Living in Philly we don't get so much Right talk.

Sorry just woke up and this prob doesn't make much sense.

To sum this up... I have not heard many pro Trump anything

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Not many people that don't get their news from alternative sites like ATS have heard any pro Trump stuff. This election has really shown the true colors of the MSM propaganda machine and the colors are blue.

It has also shown how prolific and influential that left leaning bias propaganda machine is. It's disheartening and sickening that our media that is supposed to report honestly is spewing biased propaganda and the worst part is how many people they have sucked into their web.

new topics

top topics

join