It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: News Outlets Will Pay “Big Price” for Dishonest Inaugural Attendance Reporting

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This isn't the shot I saw with trump giving his speech looking out

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Another from CNN gigapixel. Only proves they know they have this but continue to air the fake comparisons

www.cnn.com...
edit on 23-1-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

Interactive photo you can move around and zoom in on

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Konduit

Half of those viewers being angry people who tuned in anyway to see what he had to say. This does not equal = popular.

He is still disliked by the majority, and barely tolerated by the minority who forced themselves to vote for him.

Dose of reality, deal with it.

I think the reality is that these people you come across who say they hate him , secretly don't!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Triggered much?

The only reason this is even being talked about is because your cheeto Jesus's feelings were so hurt he had to have one of his cronies address it publicly ...

Poor little snowflakes

So if you want to be upset at someone for bringing it up, blame it on Trumps fragile wittle ego

edit on 1/23/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

This has all really hurt you, hasn't it? lol.

edit on 23/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

They are not saying attendance was poor to undermine trump. Attendance was average . But trump doesn't "do" average. Average is you and I, the little people. For trump only the best is good enough.
So "they faked it " his battle cry comes out to play again.
Remember when the election was rigged???? Oh not when he won...then it was legit
The media was honest when they published the wiki leaks. He said so. You guys said so.
The media was honest when they reported the case against Hillary was being reopened. Now's their chance to make things right they said. Then of course they had to report the emails were duplicates of one's they'd already seen and that was the end of the honest media.
Face it as long as the reporting favors trump he'll say it's true.
Report something negative and they're dishonest liars.
And you can't see how childish this is?
Has any elected official acted like this?
Do adults in your own personal lives act like this?

This is possibly the stupidest fight that clown ever picked and he's going to lose it.
edit on 1232017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Not even a little....he's behaved pretty much for the last year , exactly like myself and others say he would

Every day for me when he comes out and says something foolish is like repeated vindication

On the contrary, the only sad part is realizing how much farther the collective iq drops every time his supporters defend him...
edit on 1/23/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Nope.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Obama was and is worthless

Fact

So what fantasy land did you get that "fact"?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Its going to be a long 4yrs of tears and crying from many on this board.

Yes and most of it seems to come from Donnie's supporters trying to justify every lie he makes up.

then, we have the other side who are laughing so hard because someone in the white house finally has balls!

Like that coward has balls.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UKTruth

Not even a little....he's behaved pretty much for the last year , exactly like myself and others say he would

Every day for me when he comes out and says something foolish is like repeated vindication

On the contrary, the only sad part is realizing how much farther the collective iq drops every time his supporters defend him...

Haha. Yes, very hurt quite clearly.
You sound ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

What is really sad and frightening is Whats going on in the world while he's busy playing mine mine mine and I won I won I won.

I don't see him defending our country.
I see the enemy sneaking in the back and side entries while he plays mine is bigger than yours out front.

Get the cluck inside and figure out how you're going to do this job trump.

Never mind this stupid ship.
edit on 1232017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What is really sad and frightening is Whats going on in the world while he's busy playing mine mine mine and I won I won I won.

I don't see him defending our country.n
I see the enemy sneaking in the back and side entries while he plays mine is bigger than yours out front.

What enemy is sneaking in the back door.?
Do you mean Mexican rapists and drug dealers, and islamic terrorists sneaking over the border? He's working on that I suspect.
edit on 23/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I don't see him defending our country.

This is one of the dumbest posts I have read, hey dummy he just got in.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Hey...I reported you. Lol.

Who tells this guy NO?
His cabinet picks are all yes men.
Yesterday showed how unprepared he is and if this is how he's going to do things we are in big trouble.

See how that works?
I stated my view without calling you names?
You should try that.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

OMG

It's a metaphor dear.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Oh yeah, im triggered all right.

My guy won.. he's calling the media lying sacks of crap - because they are.
The other guy lost, which his great cause he was a useless twat who allowed Clinton and the state department to run a militant war from Libya to Syria.

I'm triggered to the max because my guy wants to stop the bs wars and make friends with other nations.

My triggered may have been because my guy is a pig and a douche and says it as he says it. He's wrong, we all are.. but i like someone who calls a spade a spade regardless how many precious princesses cry and moan and protest with stupid signs.

If you wanna call me triggered.. hell yeah, ill take that baby!

I'd rather be loud, brash and unliked but honest... than be a poor crying whinging princess complaining because my welfare checks arent coming in anymore
edit on 23/1/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

And Trump's authoritarian reign begins because he's nothing but an orange baby man who is obsessed with appearances.

So, you would rather believe lies than be given the truth.

Feel free to stick your head back in the sand.

I'd say the exact same thing to you. Every single news outlet is lying on Trump. Of course they are. Just who is sticking their heads in the sand. Every word that came out of his mouth during the campaign was a lie. Like him saying he didn't raise the issue of Obama's birthplace. He lies. You suck it up. Fake news my rear

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Oh yeah, im triggered all right.

My guy won.. he's calling the media lying sacks of crap - because they are.
The other guy lost, which his great cause he was a useless twat who allowed Clinton and the state department to run a militant war from Libya to Syria.

I'm triggered to the max because my guy wants to stop the bs wars and make friends with other nations.

My triggered may have been because my guy is a pig and a douche and says it as he says it. He's wrong, we all are.. but i like someone who calls a spade a spade regardless how many precious princesses cry and moan and protest with stupid signs.

If you wanna call me triggered.. hell yeah, ill take that baby!

I'd rather be loud, brash and unliked but honest... than be a poor crying whinging princess complaining because my welfare checks arent coming in anymore

And I'll bet you'll be the first to stand and whine that your not a racist too however you use the expression "calling a spade a spade". One thing I do love about Trump supporters is their ignorance eats them alive. That's why they hate colleges and universities.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

hah, you couldnt be more wrong.

liking donald trumps policies and anti establishment persona doesnt automatically mean you are
pro rape
pro racism
pro sexism
pro any other bs you want to label people as.

I'm loving this, its like the endless crying babies parade.. you're throwing every insult at a group of people who clearly dont give a crap anymore about your bs sensitivities.

Please keep going throw as much dirt as you want.
My mothers maori, I have a degree, I work, pay taxes and I even volunteer at hospitals... by all means take your best shot

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join