It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: News Outlets Will Pay “Big Price” for Dishonest Inaugural Attendance Reporting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes this is correct. The far triggered snowflake left is telling whatever lies they can, doing whatever manipulation, and even engaging in threats and violence, as well as property destruction, to undermine President Trump. It wont work. Soon they will be on the ground kicking and screaming. They are supported by Nazi scum such as George Sorros. Go figure

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Even the rightwing news darling, Fox News, essentially said "Yeah brah, low numbers...we can't argue with that this time." What does THAT tell people?

The fact that Trump is tantruming and threatening over this, a very mundane tidbit that could have been easily diffused with "I agree, it was a smaller turnout, but no big deal", shows the world that if he can go on the warpath over this domestically, there's a huge payoff down the road for frenemies and foes globally who toss out the right words for him to maul. Who the hell wouldn't take advantage of someone who's buttons are this fricking EASY to push? I damn sure would, hands down.

Also, this should be a slap across the face to conservatives. You like your freedom? REALLY like it? Then don't diss the Don, and you'll have it. Is that really the kind of "freedom" you support?
edit on 1/22/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: tommyjo

Even CNN images show the crowds all the way back to the Washington Monument.

www.cnn.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The media is attempting to manipulate people by saying the attendance was poor, in an effort to undermine Trump.

No it doesn't. You can't tell from that angle that the crowds went all the way back. It is dishonest to use that angle.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Is Trump one of those far-left triggered snowflakes?

As it stands now, he's the one butt-hurt, had his press guy come out and make fools of themselves and now we are the one's telling Trump to quit acting like a man-baby.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I'm really sick and tired of hearing fake news coming out the mouth of our new President and sycophants eating it up.

He's your President now, brother. Time to go Suck It!! LOL

If President Trump said more people showed up to his inauguration than Obozo's ... he's right ... because he's your President now.

If he says MSM is fake news ... he's right ... so watch for the truth when he Tweets it.

edit on 2212017 by Snarl because: autocorrect

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

As it stands now, he's the one butt-hurt, had his press guy come out and make fools of themselves and now we are the one's telling Trump to quit acting like a man-baby.

Holy Crap, I never put that one together. Is Trump a one of them triggered liberals, walking around in a Republican costume?

I mean, let's be honest right, George Jr. Had a crap town of bad press. There's nothing that people would not say about that many on TV or in the paper etc.

I don't remember him getting all upset about it...

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I did not leave anything out.

You lied about Spicer lying.

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I'm really sick and tired of hearing fake news coming out the mouth of our new President and sycophants eating it up.

He's your President now, brother. Time to go Suck It!! LOL

If President Trump said more people showed up to his inauguration the Obozo's ... he's right ... because he's your President now.

If he says MSM is fake news ... he's right ... so watch for the truth when he Tweets it.

And they said Obama supporters we brainwashed minions...

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I was watching the The Five on FOX because CNN opted not to air the Spicer thing when it was known that he wouldn't take questions. When it was over and the feed went back to the studio, all five of them were sitting there gape-mouthed. Astonished. As was I. And then, after awkward silence, Greg Gutfeld says, "It's going to be a weird four years..."

Bah! I can't believe I have to agree with FOX.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

I did not leave anything out.

You lied about Spicer lying.

Let me quote you my ORIGINAL Post..

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Spicer did not lie.

The Neilson ratings show 10 million more viewers for Trump than Obama 2013.

Internet streaming numbers set an all time record for any event ever.

Direct quote from Spicer:

this was the largest audience to ever witness the inauguration period both in person and around the globe.”

There's no way for him to know this.

“This was the first time in our nation’s history that floor coverings were used to protect the grass on the mall...That had the effect of highlighting any areas where people were not standing while in years past, the grass eliminated this visual.”

This is also not true, they were used in 2013.

So yes Spicer LIED. This was about Trump's EGO. Had it not been, Sean would have been happy to take questions from reporters who wanted to argue the 'alternative facts' he was presenting.

Also, your streaming source, is for ONE source. One Company...Hardly world wide. And also, is only an indication that more people have computers and access to the internet in 2016, then they did before.

~Tenth

See that bit up there about how he LIED about the matts and about the turn out and the ratings?

Those are LIES. They are not the truth. They are things that he said, which can be verified, using evidence, to show, that they are not true.

They are lies.

Please tell me how what I stated above, is wrong?

Obama's 2008 inauguration had 8 million more viewers, according to Nielsens, then Trump did. So it's impossible for it to be the most watched inauguration in history.

~Tenth
edit on 1/22/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Even Brit Hume had to call BS on the fake news narrative,

I was in the building at the bottom of picture on right yesterday. Shot was taken early, area was considerably fuller by time of speech

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Holy Crap, I never put that one together. Is Trump a one of them triggered liberals, walking around in a Republican costume?

I mean, let's be honest right, George Jr. Had a crap town of bad press. There's nothing that people would not say about that many on TV or in the paper etc.

I don't remember him getting all upset about it...

~Tenth

Bush knew what he was getting in to and had to learn when to let it slide and when to fight back.

Trump is out of his league.

The next four years are going to be very entertaining.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Are you an expert on DC Matt use?

Do you have evidence to support that claim?

Younyourself stated it was not possible to get exact numbers so how can you support your claim that Spicer lied?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Bush knew what he was getting in to and had to learn when to let it slide and when to fight back.

Trump is out of his league.

The next four years are going to be very entertaining.

Or extremely dicey. If he acts like this for a full term instead of getting his s# together and growing up, our odds/days of being known both as a super power, and taken seriously, are very low/numbered.
edit on 1/22/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
We have an off-kilter leader on the world stage who is notorious for making rash decisions, spewing unfiltered off-the-cuff rhetoric that leaves many nations nervous and who is driven by his massively narcissistic ego. A man viewed as a laughing stock by many for both his churlish cruelty and childish pettiness.

Now many of you Trump supporters are probably irked by this often touted description by the left. Truth be told, I'm not referring to Trump -- but to North Korea's Kim Jong-un.

Think about that a moment.

Trump's approach to criticism is on par with a man that most consider to be completely irrational and highly dangerous.

Let's face it, you can't fix crazy. This is America's new reality.

Now that is scary.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Are you an expert on DC Matt use?

Do you have evidence to support that claim?

Yes I do, it was widely reported from various media outlets. I can't really show them show to you, considering the crowds that attended that inauguration, it was kinda hard to see the floor

Younyourself stated it was not possible to get exact numbers so how can you support your claim that Spicer lied?

Because he lied. Because he used facts that didn't exist to support his lie. 8 Million more people watched Obama's first then they watched Trump. That's Nielsen Ratings.

He lied about it. and he lied about the matts.

Jesus, just because your guy screwed up, doesn't mean you have to sit there are defend him, you could just say, yea that was lame, hope it doesn't happen again.

These partisan beer goggles don't look good on anybody.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Who cares?

Why does Trump even give a #? Is he really that insecure?

Its a non issue!

Get on with doing you bloody job and delivering your promises.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Is Trump a one of them triggered liberals, walking around in a Republican costume?

I've been warning the boards of this all along. LOL

Trump single-handedly defeated the Neo-cons and the NWO. Lo that he didn't wear the (D) moniker for the Left's enjoyment.

I tell that to all the folks I work with. Dried up 'bout half the tears.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Who cares?

Trump obviously does!

Why does Trump even give a #? Is he really that insecure?

Well, yes he is, actually.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Spicer did lie. No wonder he refused to take questions from the press? If he is already spinning lies for Trump at this stage then it doesn't bode well for the future. Especially as he is on the record in regards to lying to the media. I bet that he is regretting having to be forced out by Trump in that manner. How long will he last?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join