It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: News Outlets Will Pay “Big Price” for Dishonest Inaugural Attendance Reporting

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
They also conveniently forget to mention that Trump's inauguration had 11 million more television viewers than Obama's.

Trump inauguration draws nearly 31 million U.S. television viewers

Might want to read your link:

Nearly 31 million viewers watched live U.S. television coverage of Donald Trump's presidential inauguration, far fewer than tuned in to Barack Obama's first swearing-in

Stop #ing crying.

It's pathetic. President Trump lied. His agent Spicer lied. You are lying.

Why are you so invested in this lie? Because you supported Donald Trump? Because you think the news is lying? Because you believe he cannot do wrong? What is the reason for this madness?

Got some news for you - people are fallible. Including President Trump. Also, you, for believing a lie and not even bothering to read a damn article you yourself provided.

And you know what else? Obama's wasn't the only inauguration with more viewers than Trump's:

Reagan ..., with nearly 42 million viewers
...Jimmy Carter, with 34.1 million viewers

I mean #, this is ridiculous.
edit on 18Tue, 24 Jan 2017 18:27:34 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Trumps view during his speech

First section

Second section from water break back

The zoomed in very back of the crowd

There is no doubt that Obama had more people at his inauguration, in fact 10's of thousands more.
But lets not be daft here, if you have pictures showing a different result the time must be considered.
I was reading posts from people that actually went they said thousands were delayed and got in later, so the pictures even 1/2 hour later would look very different.
I said this in another thread, the argument being made is that it was empty after the water and the statue of the horse. These three pictures show the progression right to the back of the white building, admittedly the very last section before the building is pretty empty but the one before it is much fuller than the other rear picture shows.

This whole exercise is a fascinating exercise in wanting to bend reality to conform to our own world view from both sides.

1)Trump supporters should admit Obama had 10's of thousands more people in attendance those pictures tell the tale.
2)Anti-Trump people should admit that CNN gigipixal picture clearly shows more people than some of those other photo's from the rear are showing.

See that was easy.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I also have posted the CNN gigapixel view.
Also, could some of the delay in people getting there be that anti trumpers were actively blocking the entrances? Yep, cause Alex Jones himself said it on his Sunday program, and I've read elsewhere as well.
The media did lie about it on purpose though and I think many of us know why. Some just wont admit it.

Even if Obama did have more viewers or attendees..... it sure doesn't make him a better President. And Hillary is not as popular as the media would have us think, however Hillary has the support of George Soros who uses his money to prop things up and hire agitators and pay people and bus them in to things. Even so, there weren't nearly as many people in her rallies. Many of them are just more vocal and clearly more violent.
What Trump is doing is pulling against the grain of the NWO agenda. I don't care if more people went to Obamas inauguration. Trump is like a homeopathic remedy... to fix things you have to go through the symptoms which can even intensify, whereas in allopathic medicine it drives the disease inward deeper.
So what do we want....the homeopathic remedy or the allopathic?

edit on 24-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Also, could some of the delay in people getting there be that anti trumpers were actively blocking the entrances? Yep, cause Alex Jones himself said it on his Sunday program, and I've read elsewhere as well.
The media did lie about it on purpose though and I think many of us know why. Some just wont admit it.

CNN is ANTI-AMERICAN. I hope President Trump realizes this and takes appropriate behind the scenes action to get the network shut down, or converted to PRO-American.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

CNN is ANTI-AMERICAN. I hope President Trump realizes this and takes appropriate behind the scenes action to get the network shut down, or converted to PRO-American.

So you hope Trump violates their 1st Amendment rights.

How Anti-American of you.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

An interesting post from another thread ....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join