It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: News Outlets Will Pay “Big Price” for Dishonest Inaugural Attendance Reporting

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

nah... I'm pretty thick skinned... it's all good... I'd buy you a beer..

Let's hope that the D will do what you guys think he will... I could get behind that but my "dictator detector" is pegging the red line... :-)

link   
Dangit! Double post
edit on 23-1-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

link   
Argh... double post...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
crud...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

There you go General

You got 4 stars

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
If you applied the same rule to the president he'd be out by now.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think the Obama 08 pics might be pshopped

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
in all seriousness, with all the news reports of planned protests and riots why would any law abiding citizen want to go?

I`ve read accounts of protesters blocking off access points to the mall and assaulting people who tried to go through.

Yes that is true... ALex Jones reported that his people were also blocked by protesters blocking entrances. I'm not surprised. George Soros all the wa.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

This has all really hurt you, hasn't it? lol.

Not even a little....he's behaved pretty much for the last year , exactly like myself and others say he would

Every day for me when he comes out and says something foolish is like repeated vindication

On the contrary, the only sad part is realizing how much farther the collective iq drops every time his supporters defend him...

Haha. Yes, very hurt quite clearly.
You sound ridiculous.

That sounds hilarious, im hurt?......

Did you not see the press conference where his press secretary basically loses it? The only people hurt here is Trumps ego, and his supporters/yes men...

Why would I be hurt by Trump and his cronies making a fool of themselves again?

I normally like and star your posts.... not so much lately
edit on 23-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I find it very interesting that while everyone is focusing on how many people did or did not attend the inauguration and how many women worldwide are wearing those idiotic knitted pink hats, Trump actually withdrew the US from the TPP. I thought lefties didn't like this??? He also did a freeze on federal hiring except for military of course, and something about a Mexico city policy on NGOs and abortion access.... not sure what that last one is....but hey scream all you guys want about how many didn't show up..... lol we will have the last laugh....

OK got it.... Trump stopped the funding of abortions overseas... so that's why women all over the world are protesting.... because the US has been PAYING FOR THEIR ABORTIONS and now that gravy train is stopped!
edit on 23-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
I find it very interesting that while everyone is focusing on how many people did or did not attend the inauguration and how many women worldwide are wearing those idiotic knitted pink hats, Trump actually withdrew the US from the TPP.
I thought lefties didn't like this???

As has been mentioned in the thread ABOUT the TPP withdrawal, most constituents from both sides of the fence did not approve of the TPP. Meaning R & D were on the same page to begin with, and share the honor of politicians not giving a damn and doing it anyway.

He also did a freeze on federal hiring except for military of course,

Since when is that a bad thing? Get back to me when he whittles down the bloated government, though.

and something about a Mexico city policy on NGOs

Not entirely familiar with this one offhand, so no comment to give.

and abortion access....

That was for foreign aid that also provided for that. Paying for foreign abortions aside, I think we can all agree that reigning in throwing money abroad willy-nilly outside of medical aid post-disasters is a wise move.

not sure what that last one is....but hey scream all you guys want about how many didn't show up..... lol we will have the last laugh....

Dude, the point is he made a mountain out of a molehill. This was a rather crappy example of what battles to pick as a president.
edit on 1/23/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

sure ok whatever

redstatewatcher.com...

www.cnn.com...
edit on 23-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: added website

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

sure ok whatever

redstatewatcher.com...

I don't care. He could have been a big boy, shrugged it off and moved on full-steam. He couldn't manage that much, he had to go so far as to hold a press conference about it. He needs to have a lengthy sit-down with Dubya on how to ignore s# and carry on.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

sure ok whatever

redstatewatcher.com...

I don't care. He could have been a big boy, shrugged it off and moved on full-steam. He couldn't manage that much, he had to go so far as to hold a press conference about it. He needs to have a lengthy sit-down with Dubya on how to ignore s# and carry on.

He could have been but then why not call the lying press on their stuff??? I love it and support it. Its funny how people defended Obama when he fussed about stuff like and said it was just because of skin color but now ridicule Trump.
Meanwhile while you are ridiculing Trump as a little boy...he ordered the FBI to raid the CDC and seize computers and information about whats in vaccines given out all over the world...
theres your little boy Nyiah.... not so little Id say... but keep on as you were.....
drwilliammount.blogspot.com...

looks to me like hes steamrolling the press while hes doing other more important biz
have fun twisting into pretzel shapes for the next 4 to 8 years
edit on 23-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: add website

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
America.... the place where debating the size of a crowd is more important than acknowledging the truth. Who really cares so deeply about the number of people attending an event. Variables are a thing; and a turnout is in no way indicative of someones popularity or their ability to serve their nation.

Shouldn't everyone be more concerned about the media AND the administration using their own 'alternative facts'? It is possible that we're being lied to by both sides of the argument.

Maybe that's why this is such a big deal in the first place... promoting the 'us vs them' mentality regarding the media diverts the blind trust of a lot of people straight to the mouth of the administration. This, essentially, secures the faith of an entire group of people who will believe anything the government tells them purely because the MSM is the 'bad guy'.

It seems like there has to be a better path toward media accountability and the widespread publication of the truth, and none of this drama is really helping. It's just creating a deeper political divide and fostering animosity, which in turn fuels the petty arguments that distract from the real problems.

It's disheartening.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Why are people still having a SNIP measuring contest ?

Mines bigger!

No mines Bigger!

Grow up people.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Pretty sure this

was a comment to alternative facts. And a good one, right?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Pretty sure this

was a comment to alternative facts. And a good one, right?

Would have been better said years ago, as opposed to in response to a political talking point.
His comment, therefore, sounds purely political.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

There are multiple outlets, multiple angles of shots.

That's hitting the nail on the head.

America wasn't the only country that covered the inauguration; the BBC for the United Kingdom, The ABC from Australia, and Al Jazeera were also present and they are well respected impartial news sources (i'm guessing Al Jazeera reporters were kicked out because the name sounded too 'muslimy') let alone the others.

And Trump can't complain since the Murdoch press swings so far right they hit a foul ball. They even hire right wing politicians as columnists!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
If you applied the same rule to the president he'd be out by now.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join