It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: News Outlets Will Pay “Big Price” for Dishonest Inaugural Attendance Reporting

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I'm loving this, its like the endless crying babies parade.. you're throwing every insult at a group of people who clearly dont give a crap anymore about your bs sensitivities.

The only crying baby is the one in the Oval Office who absolutely had to have a press conference over inauguration attendance numbers instead of indifferently shrugging it off and moving along. That is far from grown up.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

yeah I agree, I wish he hadnt of gotten into it as much as he did..

From his point of view I'm sure it looks ''massive''

I hate how he says things like ''millions'' or '' the biggest ever '' perhaps thats something he needs to focus on..

but i love how he's calling out the media, every step of the way and so he should be.

go a step further, 3 strikes rule. if you blatantly lie to the people 3 times your media licence is revoked.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There were posts and memes flying around on Thursday before the inauguration attempting to show the crowd size disparity. And the inauguration hadn't even happened yet!

Someone took a picture the day before and attempted to play it off as the actual day. And of course liberals were sharing the fake news all over social media like the good little sheep they are. It's so sad and laughable.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Oh no, that wasn't crying to the right. In their bizarro world, that was 'calling the media out'. Even though he Trump has been in the spotlight for years. You'd think he'd develop some thick skin for this type of stuff.

But now I guess over-emotional reactivity is a virtue in this world. It has to be, now that their cult-in-chief is in charge. They have to rationalize all his irrational actions so let's make what was normally frowned upon, smiled upon.

Let's distort reality to fit Donalds.

In 8 years, USA will be the most hated country. I believe our trade will be drastically effected, and nations are going to form their own alliances independent of the USA.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
In 8 years, USA will be the most hated country. I believe our trade will be drastically effected, and nations are going to form their own alliances independent of the USA.

Yeah, no, we're already hated, it just goes further downhill from there with an overgrown petulant little s# at the helm. We'll be taken no more seriously than North Korea is. That's damaging. That opens up room for being economically neutered, diplomatically neutered, and potentially at the wrong end of a lot of proverbial weapons. All adversaries need is us high & dry to group up for some payback.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Unfortunately, Big Globalist Money is behind the liberal networks manipulating and moulding the minds of everyday American citizens.

I think it is a sort of social engineering effort going on in our population. They may as well, imo, change the name to the Soros News Network.

This website might be of interest to you:

Soros Spends Over $48 Million Funding Media Organizations

I love the fact that Trump has recognized it, has known about it for a long time, and is calling them out now. People may not like his methods, but, as American citizens, we should thank him. The mainstream media moguls are very interconnected with the left wing liberal establishment, and just a cursory study of Soros will make you shudder at what he does to hurt the economies of countries for his own personal enrichment and ideology.

Our left wing media pundits, imo, have been bought and paid for. That is why they did everything they could to get Hillary elected, why they fawn over the inept Obama, and praise every left leaning spokes person out there.

Guard your minds. Be aware.

This isn't about liberals, nor liberal media... The media is owned and controlled by the establishment, and the policies the establishment supports are more right than left: us empire, never ending wars, domestic surveillance, pro rich economic and regulatory policy. The ONLY "left" element they support identity politics, but that's likely because it is fragmenting the opposition and lower/middle class along these lines, effectively neutralizing them.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

This has all really hurt you, hasn't it? lol.

Not even a little....he's behaved pretty much for the last year , exactly like myself and others say he would

Every day for me when he comes out and says something foolish is like repeated vindication

On the contrary, the only sad part is realizing how much farther the collective iq drops every time his supporters defend him...

Haha. Yes, very hurt quite clearly.
You sound ridiculous.

That sounds hilarious, im hurt?......

Did you not see the press conference where his press secretary basically loses it? The only people hurt here is Trumps ego, and his supporters/yes men...

Why would I be hurt by Trump and his cronies making a fool of themselves again?
edit on 1/23/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I am really sick and tired of people calling everything they don't like "fake news" and members on here who thinks that MSM is a synonym for lying, evil illuminati propaganda. Members who are satisfied with "alternative facts"
from their glorious orange leader.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Obama was and is worthless

Fact

So what fantasy land did you get that "fact"?

Here do me a favor. Fill this out and get back to me later

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Triggered much?

The only reason this is even being talked about is because your cheeto Jesus's feelings were so hurt he had to have one of his cronies address it publicly ...

Poor little snowflakes

So if you want to be upset at someone for bringing it up, blame it on Trumps fragile wittle ego

Triggered much Snowflake? The far left liberals are the only triggered snowflakes on planet Earth. Look around you, and look in the mirror. There you go

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Donald Trump accuses media of lying about size of inauguration crowd, says about ‘million and half’ attended
globalnews.ca...

President Donald Trump accused the media on Saturday of lying about how many people turned out at Washington’s National Mall for his inauguration.

Speaking at the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) headquarters in Virginia, Trump overstated the size of the crowd that showed up to watch the president take the oath of office.

“We had, it looked, honestly it looked like a million and a half people, whatever it was it was,” Trump said. “It went all the way back to the Washington Monument.”

“I turn on (the television) by mistake, and I get this network and it showed an empty field,” Trump told CIA staff.

“And it said we drew 250,000 people. Now that’s not bad, but it’s a lie. We had 250,000 people literally around that little ball we constructed, that was 250,000 people.

“The rest of the 20 block-area all the way back to the Washington Monument was packed. So, we caught them and we caught them in a beauty,” Trump said.

“Photographs of the inaugural proceedings were intentionally framed in a way, in one particular tweet, to minimize the enormous support that had gathered on the National Mall,” Spicer said in a briefing. “This was the first time in our nation’s history that floor coverings had been used to protect the grass on the mall. That had the effect of highlighting any areas where people were not standing while in years past the grass eliminated this visual.”

I remember seeing a thread here on ATS comparing Obama crowds to Trump crowds. I felt that somehow this was going to be another fake news event....well....BAM!

Furthermore...

“We know that 420,000 people used the DC Metro public transit yesterday, which actually compares to 317,000 that used it for President Obama’s last inaugural,” Spicer said. “This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period. Both in person and around the globe.”

I am really sick and tired of hearing fake news stories and members on here eating it as if MSM is truth, the light, and, well, you can finish the sentence.

I hope Trump slams the media for this big league. Time to make America Great Again, and it is time to make the Media Reporting Honest Again.

The only quote you used to shore up your BS was from Spicer... Trump won't be slamming anything but doors. You might want to get used to this... because you have it back-ass-wards... it's the media who will be slamming Trump... like a cheap hooker.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Is that all you got? Take that weak sauce over to GLP....

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
go a step further, 3 strikes rule. if you blatantly lie to the people 3 times your media licence is revoked.

So when Trump blatantly lie to the people 3 times he should be impeached?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Here you go Barney. You can fill one out too. Don't copy off your boyfriend now

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
Oh Hello Bruce! another nutter butter peanut butter cookie.
I just love the triggered Snowflake cookies

You need some bigger engines there spruce
edit on 23-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Nah... I'm not butthurt... but you can forward that form to your fearless leader, "The D". He needs it more than anyone these days.

BTW - when I leave the office to go home from work this evening, I'll think about you sitting in your shack wondering where your next day-labor job will be.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: violet
Your pic agrees with one I found:

wtop.com...

Another hit from the lamestream media....

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

In the office with the rest of the girls Barn?

Here Barn, smoke em if you got em. You need one.

Im shop Super in a Steel mill to the tune of well over 70K a year.
As for my home... I own it, It is a two story with three levels on .26 of an acre, with rolling gardens, a large koi pond. an orchard, and a redwood tree deck. Need pictures? Oh yeah, a bicycle collection, including carbon fiber bikes, and a antique motorcycle collection. Jay Leno has a scooter just like one of mine , with a suicide shifter on the side of the tank.
I love it when you try to insult me, please come back for more

edit on 23-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

In the office with the rest of the girls Barn?

Here Barn, smoke em if you got em. You need one.

Im shop Super in a Steel mill to the tune of well over 70K a year.
As for my home... I own it, It is a two story with three levels on .26 of an acre, with rolling gardens, a large koi pond. an orchard, and a redwood tree deck. Need pictures? Oh yeah, a bicycle collection, including carbon fiber bikes, and a antique motorcycle collection. Jay Leno has a scooter just like one of mine , with a suicide shifter on the side of the tank.
I love it when you try to insult me, please come back for more

Hey thanks for the info... like I give a sh*t. Here's your medal...
...It's not like the one that Trump got but it will have to do.

This mud pit stuff is fun eh?

But honestly... I expect more from a manly man like yourself... posting the "Butthurt" form is pretty weak.... but that's what we can all expect for the next 4 years... weak ass BS.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Oh give me a chance Bro!
Just like Trump, Im just getting started.

Actually, Im pretty sure you are a nice person, and Im sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join