It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proper Picture of People at Inaugeration (GigaPixel)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm tired of these pictures that show very little people. It's a lie, many people were there. It's disturbing to think that people just willingly accept this stuff at face value.

GigaPixel

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: canDarian

It's not a lie. The Federal Gov't told us how many ppl were there and it was the lowest turnout since Nixon.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

CNN. Fake news.

ETA: Am I doing that right yet?
edit on 22-1-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
are you 'Triggered'

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"I'm tired of aerial pictures, he's one from an angle that I like"

Here's the time lapse:

Nobody is saying there weren't a lot of people at the inauguration. There clearly were. However, there weren't anywhere near as many people there as there were at the Obama inauguration in 2009. You can argue the reasons why — Obama was the first non-white American President for instance — but arguing that it's a lie that there were less people is denying reality.

This wouldn't even have been a thing if Trump wasn't constantly trying to prove how popular he is by pointing to crowd sizes. He opened himself up for it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Obama on the left,k Trump on the right

But i guess that´s faked by the leftists and other communists, isn´t it?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

It's not a lie. The Federal Gov't told us how many ppl were there and it was the lowest turnout since Nixon.

Where did they do that? I thought it was against policy for them to estimate crowd size.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
We accept at face value cause well it is in your post. Like the saying goes, didn't if there isn't pics. And clearly it didn't. Happen.a reply to: canDarian

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

No one said there weren't a lot of people.
However he claimed he would have the biggest crowd ever which clearly he did not. If he wasn't so bragdadocious and challenging of everything no one would have mentioned crowd size.

Obviously to trump size matters.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thanks OP for the picture. Here is my personal creation

edit on 22-1-2017 by jellyrev because: corrected picture wording

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
in all seriousness, with all the news reports of planned protests and riots why would any law abiding citizen want to go?

I`ve read accounts of protesters blocking off access points to the mall and assaulting people who tried to go through.

The reason they are called the silent majority is because they don`t seek attention in public,they remain silently in the background at home.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Where did they do that? I thought it was against policy for them to estimate crowd size.

Hmm....I wonder where the National Park Service (NPS) became a non-federal agency?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

My eyes told me.
I don't know what you used to judge. What ever the commander in tweet tells you I guess.

PS no one said the lowest since Nixon.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Regardless of the numbers, that's a cool site. Its like google street view but a million times better in quality.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Yeah the people are photoshopped in. You can see the layers...
edit on 1222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
All we need to know is that the turnout was huge. If you watched it live, you saw that.

The MSM, especially CrookedNewsNetwork, aka (imo) the Soros News Network, just want you to THINK 'puny', rather than THINK 'epic'.

When you understand what they are doing and who is behind the social engineering techniques to affect mass cognitive and behavioral moulding of the populace, a light bulb goes off! You finally see it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

CNN. Fake news.

ETA: Am I doing that right yet?

Nope. It's alternative facts.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have a funny for you, Trump asked the NRO to compare the pictures of his inauguration and Obama's. The NRO came back and said that there were over 800,000 people more at the Trump inauguration than the Obama inauguration. Trump asked "How can that be so, there is obviously more empty spaces at mine than Obama's!" The NRO stated - we did the electronic head count from satellite pictures and there is definitely more people there than Obama's. We calculated that the people standing at Obama's inauguration are 100 to 200 pounds heavier and are not standing as close together. The people at your inauguration seem to be healthier.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Well of course you did. . The mall can be accessed 360 degrees. From streets, through buildings, from the north the south the east and the west. There is no fence around it just alleys of cherry trees as a pretty border. It's completely open.
Guess you've never been to DC.
I have. Many many times.
There's no way to block anyone's entrance.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I personally think that the bird's eye view pics are more accurate.

According to figures shared by the Metro Washington subway system on Twitter, 193,000 trips had been taken by 11am on Donald Trump’s inauguration day, compared with 513,000 during the same period on 20 January 2009 when Barack Obama took office.

Spicer attempted to bolster his argument by giving whole-day ridership figures for the Metro of 420,000 on Trump’s inaugural day.

However, for comparison he used a figure of 317,000 which was the ridership figure only up to 11am on the inaugural day of 2013 – when Barack Obama had already been in office four years and attendance was, perhaps unsurprisingly, lower than for his first inauguration.

edit on 22-1-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join