It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump touts TV ratings for inauguration

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Trump has every right to stand up to the lies of the media.

The MSM is going to spend the next 4 years making up things in an attempt to sway public opinion against Trump.
They really want to win the next election, including the election 2 years from now.

I hope that Trump and Spicer continue to set the record straight.
The MSM can whine about it, but we, the public, deserve to hear the truth and not just what the MSM wants us to believe.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Trump has every right to stand up to the lies of the media.

The MSM is going to spend the next 4 years making up things in an attempt to sway public opinion against Trump.
They really want to win the next election, including the election 2 years from now.

I hope that Trump and Spicer continue to set the record straight.
The MSM can whine about it, but we, the public, deserve to hear the truth and not just what the MSM wants us to believe.

I say give the American people the choice to accept or reject the MSM and also we can decide for ourselves about Trumps own statements.

Trump is his own worst enemy with his silly tweets and flipflopping press releases.... not the msm. Trump can't get his story straight from one day to the next and I want to know when he ***** up.
edit on 22-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The fact that Trump's twitter handle is now @POTUS is sure to trigger the # out of a lot of people.

I didn't think of that!! ROFL

Worth repeating. I'm wondering how I can incorporate that into my ATS persona without getting rolled over for political baiting and trolling.

Ahhhhahahahahaha!!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: Profusion

Because even here in Germany, newspaper mock him for having not enough people at the inauguration, when this could be far from the truth. You should read what´s on the newspapers here. On change.org, some idiots made a petition towards Obama not letting Trump get the "trigger button".

www.change.org...

Crybabies going to be crybabies.

They are getting very hysterical over in Germany
German Press: Trump's speech is a declaration of War

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So the viewing figures turn out to be the 3rd highest. 1st was Reagan, 1981, then Obama 2009, then Trump 2017.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Trump bragging about himself constantly, then it's going to be a long 4 to 8 years.

And when (if) he starts to realize that he's not as popular as he thinks he is, when reality starts to set in, and when he starts to not get the attention he needs to feed his ego and maintain those yuge ratings he needs for self-reaffirmation, is when he starts doing even more things to get more attention and remain as relevant as he can, which is what concerns me what with the power he now has.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

originally posted by: verschickter

Because even here in Germany, newspaper mock him for having not enough people at the inauguration, when this could be far from the truth. You should read what´s on the newspapers here. On change.org, some idiots made a petition towards Obama not letting Trump get the "trigger button".

www.change.org...

Crybabies going to be crybabies.

They are getting very hysterical over in Germany
German Press: Trump's speech is a declaration of War

Germans need to be careful about talking about war, lest their country be taken and carved up again.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

You must be living in a bubble, or in the MSM created illusion, to think that Trump is not popular.
Americans, normal Americans - not the SJW marching in the streets, are thrilled and looking forward to change in this country.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I say give the American people the choice to accept or reject the MSM and also we can decide for ourselves about Trumps own statements . . . I want to know when he ***** up.

Yes.

When he starts completely shutting out the press and denying the press access to him, except those who are favorable to him, is when things will really go dark.

When he starts going "directly to the people" with his own distorted version of reality, it will be harder for him to be held accountable, and the Trump version of the Ministry of Truth will start to settle in.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It is going to be an uphill battle for Trump, having to basically sidestep the media and having every step second guessed no matter what. That's why the Left hates his Twitter account use so much. They are against censorship if it's one of their lame causes, but it's ok to censor The Donald apparently.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Is that all you have, your cute little hollow phrases "MSM illusion" and "SJW" that you love to throw around as if they add some substance to your opinion?

You must not read very well. I never said he wasn't popular, just not as popular as he thinks (or you think) he is.

Get out of your own little bubble and see the bigger picture.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

its reminiscent of what they did to McCarthy.
These days its fashionable to look into the truth behind what we have been taught in schools, its a good one.
Communist infiltration of govt(and media) back then is something truth seekers should research.
One of the greatest smear jobs ever. JFK had the same rhetoric at the same time.
stefan molyneux recently did a 3 hour piece on the subject.

The difference is today we have the internet.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

The difference is today we have the internet.

And that will be Trumps undoing. His ego and blatant, constant self promotion will get so tiring that people will begin to question his sanity. Many are already doing that. Obsession/compulsion disorders are off the wall cray cray.

I have no illusions that Trump supporters completely gloss over the obvious in favor of their cult like devotion. Also a mental disorder.
edit on 22-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I was watching a live feed of the protesters at the inauguration. smashing cars, screaming, swearing at the police.

when they were told to step back, it cut.

from then on in it was just the official feeds..

says something...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
To him narcissism is an olympic sport.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Henceforth I shall call them 'Treets' because they are delightful Trump tweets.

I agree Hahaha I downloaded twitter and got back on my old account just to add Trump for the "treats" notifications!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev
photovoltaic manufactures who have been (still are) big players in the USA (not necessary FROM the USA) already announced that due to the current direction this all takes, PV-Modules will be dropping in price. Probably because they are sitting on it.

I know this article is from before the election, but the german version had a similar one (can´t find it now) directly after the election results were out.
www.pv-magazine.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join