It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump touts TV ratings for inauguration

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Those were some true numbers there huh?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

My husband who supports women's rights and is firm in his masculinity marched in Norfolk Virginia yesterday afternoon and there were a lot of men there.
There were a lot of men in all the marches.

The kind that don't need to grab pussies to show their masculinity.

Meow...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Konduit

P piece
O f
T totally
U nwanted
S nip

Yup

or, or.......

P ro-Trump posts
O ften
T rigger
U pset
S nowflakes

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Yeah all the marches by all the women globaly, yeah right
A handful of self centered, I want it now dictators who havnt woken up to the fact they can't have their own way

Pretty big gatherings from what I saw, and including men. ( Joshua Kushner brother of Trump's senior advisor, Jarod, for instance
) Anyway, what exactly is it they can't have? you're a bit vague there.
edit on 22-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Someone didn't watch the coverage yesterday did they?

Millions of people not just women marched in protest of his policies and as a warning..we are watching and if he tries any crap we will be there to MAKE HIM ANSWER FOR IT.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

Someone didn't watch the coverage yesterday did they?

Millions of people not just women marched in protest of his policies and as a warning..we are watching and if he tries any crap we will be there to MAKE HIM ANSWER FOR IT.

Hell even if he doesn't try anything you folks will be marching anyway so I mean...thanks for the "warning" I guess?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah but I bet he's still OBSESSING ABOUT IT...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Yeah but I bet he's still OBSESSING ABOUT IT...

Pot, I think you need to meet kettle...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Well what are the chances he won't do anything stupid?

Have you seen his cabinet picks? Have you actually listened to him?

Greg Stillson

That's all in saying...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Why is Trump wasting his precious time on this?

Because the dude is a narcissist..

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
He is just advertising to the world that he thin skinned and small minded just like so many suspected all along.

His juvenile behaviour will be the staple of his presidency. Never thought anyone would make Bush look good, but he is accomplishing that.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You love Obama so much, can you tell me what makes him so good that his government spent 40 trillion on a war that has not come to an end but seems to have gotten worse while he was president, can you explain to me one good thing Obama has done for America or the world? And before you say he got us out of a financial crisis let me remind you that instead of paying of the debts of the people so they could have a house to live in, he just gave all that money to the banks to cover peoples loans that they couldn't pay back but those loans still had to be paid back to the banks. Meaning those Banks got all that money from the government and still made all those people pay back those loans.
How fair is that to the American people? How fair has obama, Bush and the Clintons been for the American Citizens?

Can you please please explain to me why you believe Obama is such a savoir compared to Trump?

Obama said he wanted to end the wars, instead he kept them going, he said he wanted to help the inner cities but they continued to get worse, terrorist attacks continued, everything Obama said would stop continued. Affordable healthcare? Sure maybe for some but it was extremely expensive and getting more expensive for some to. Is that fair? Is it fair that in the name of being safe every text every email every communication is recorded. Is it fair to you that Obama wanted the tpp and the tpip, is it fair Obama signed an executive order where he had control over your internet.

You loved Hillary and she would of not only continued the unfairness of Obamas government but would of made it worse.

How can you sit there and tell any one on this website that Trump is bad when he has not done one bad thing as president or President elect that has been unfair to the American people, when it's been Obamas policies that continued the destruction of America and the middle East. What news what information do you have that I have never seen that give you a justification to say Obama was great and Trump is horrible.

Oh wait, you probably get your information from CNN never mind.

Sorry for the off topicness but I cannot help it when I see your posts that truely make no sense to any one who has enough Brain Power to figure out what's true and what's propaganda.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

All I'm saying is it's kinda hilarious how you're going on about him being obsessed when you've posted over 1/3 of the comments in this thread so far....

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

All I'm saying is it's kinda hilarious how you're going on about him being obsessed when you've posted over 1/3 of the comments in this thread so far....

And I see your constant defensive posts for Trump also obsessive.

pot...kettle eh?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Trump is still campaigning ? he outta be finding a way to give Americans health care and make us great again.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Shamrock6

And I see your constant defensive posts for Trump also obsessive.

pot...kettle eh?

Now now. Don't conflate my calling out yours and others' bias and willingness to trash somebody for no reason other than they exist as being defensive of Trump. I didn't vote for him, and will quite readily admit that I consider him the lesser of two evils when it came to the election.

The difference between you and I is that I seem to understand that he's the President and if he sucks at his job, then it's gonna suck for the rest of us and I'm willing to give him a chance before I start crapping all over him. You don't need to try and spin my pointing out your shenanigans as anything other than what it is: confronting you with your own bias.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow. Ratings machine Donald J Trump hits it out of the ball park yet again!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

It´s not only the inauguration, the press in germany licks Merkels feet, too. Hence all the word spinning that is copied 1:1 from the US MSN. 1:1.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Trump is all about himself and the exposure he gets. The fact is less people decided to get out and actually attend his inauguration compared to Obama's. We don't know who was actually watching and who happened to have their TV on that channel but weren't watching so the TV ratings aren't really the best numbers to go by in my opinion.

If anything this shows that Trump has a lot of armchair warriors who would rather support him passively at home than to actually get out there and do it in person in my personal opinion.

If this is what we have to look forward to for the next 4 to 8 years, Trump bragging about himself constantly, then it's going to be a long 4 to 8 years.
edit on 1/22/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Maybe it wasn´t, my point is, our news just parrot the mainstream news. Even the stuff about "trump nuclear bombing europe" was (I call it by intention) relayed 1:1. Only if you look for the sources, you learn his words have been distorted to the maximum to make that headline possible.

The same with supressing news about refugee violence. Or lately what the greeks are doing et cetera. Only if they need to steer the masses, they jump back on this.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join