It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should aliens be arrested

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Why would the hypothised aliens need to abduct civilians if they could get all the biological data from the governments in trade for some of their technological secrets ????

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Why are the aliens under hypnosis???

[edit on 31-1-2005 by The Todd]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Todd

I think a lot of ALIENS are being held at Camp X-Ray and experimented on. Some a probaly hypnotised. Who knows just what goes on there....

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
My 2 cents:

As humans we know the basics of our law system (hopefully).

How could we arrest other beings because of things they've done which they didn't know would be against our 'laws' and 'system'?

We don't arrest other non human beings (leopards, bears) which attack people do we?
We shoot on sight!

Seriously though: Teach them that what they're doing is 'wrong' in our system and once they learn and accept our laws in our society, then we would have a very good reason to arrest 'em if they commit any future crimes.

As for now, I take it they don't know any better.
(unless they have a hardback copy of the book of human laws in their UFOs
)

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adregalus
As for now, I take it they don't know any better.

Don't you thinkt that they have any sens of Right and Wrong?

If they are a lifeform that has evolved for many years don't you think that they've come up with the concept if laws, isn't inpossible to have a society without laws.

edit:spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
what if the space federation calls rank on us and declares they have jurisdiction, and bust us for littering on the moon ?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asteroid

I think a lot of ALIENS are being held at Camp X-Ray and experimented on. Some a probaly hypnotised. Who knows just what goes on there....

???
Asteroid, I just got done reading some post by you that state emphatically that aliens "don't exist". How can aliens that don't exist be held at Camp X-Ray and get experimented on???

HAL-LO OUT THERE--Trust me they dont EXIST.

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
Hey Asteroid,

No one is claiming they exist in this topic but maybe you should back up your talk rather than just making claims that they don't exist. You know as little and probably less than we do about the topic.

When are they going to find a UFO with Mr & MRS Alien inside and show the World. There must be some Non-Military people out there lookin for UFOs when are they going to produce the goods? I probaly know less than you so what, Show me the evidence.... I say they dont EXIST--You say, No one is claiming they do exist Whats it all about then, Fact Or Fiction...

Sorry, but I hate hypocrisy

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
maybe Yes only for there own safety because of the religions extreemists
who don't want us to know there is life out side earth. and because they don't want to know they are wrong

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yep, however it depends on how they would define "right and wrong", especially when it comes to alien races (humans).
Our perception of "Right and Wrong" could be something completely different then what they see it as.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by Adregalus]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

If aliens realy exists and are visiting earth and we assume
that the abduction stories are true, that people have been
taken against their will and have been experemented on,
shouldn't the aliens be prosecuted for kidnaping, sexual abuse etc.

No but, i do think you need to be medicated.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

If they are a lifeform that has evolved for many years don't you think that they've come up with the concept if laws, isn't inpossible to have a society without laws.

There are two types of aliens on Earth: Those who are friendly to us, and those who are hostile to us. You'd need a World War in order to wipe out the hostile aliens, and they won't go to jail for crashing planes into skyscrapers.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
assuming aliens exist, we probably couldn't arrest one... but considering the number of abductions, could we get some sort of civil class-action suit?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adregalus
My 2 cents:

As humans we know the basics of our law system (hopefully).

How could we arrest other beings because of things they've done which they didn't know would be against our 'laws' and 'system'?

We don't arrest other non human beings (leopards, bears) which attack people do we?
We shoot on sight!

Lack of knowing about a law is no defense. We do have laws setup for non human beings, Dogs for example get sent to the dog pound (jail) for running around loose or whatever and if they attack a human they are often put down.

Just because they dont get a trial like humans does not mean they dont have laws that concern them.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ok, ENOUGH!

This whole idea is pointless. Why? Because even if we have come into contact with ET beings (which evidence shows we already have) who may or may not have violated the laws of humans, we would still detain them, interrogate them, experiment on them, and keep them until we have learned everything we can from them. And of course this is all based on the notion that we could even detain one of these beings.

If we were able to arrest an alien, do you really think we would just take them back to their ship because we don't have a law against interstellar vacationers?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Maybe the Aliens don't want to consider the law of the primitives. Why fear of the law, if the primitives can't even catch one?

Anyway, even if an alien was completely innocent in an abduction/mutiliation case, sure he/she would end up in jail for examination. The bare presence of aliens is enough to catch them and jail them. It is the way people think.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i think that aliens are so far above us that what we "laws" we lay down, it doesn't matter.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

1.People wonder why the government and/or the aliens don't reveal the truth. These same people often go on and on about how cool it would be to shoot an alien or 'fight a war' with one.

So aliens come here, take humans against their will and exprement on them and because we say that this is wrong and they should stop and be punished for what they have done, that's the reason the govermaent are keeping this secret and the aliens are hiding?

Well, first of all...
People here really have to STEP BACK from internet folklore and hyped up media stories that claim to relay cold hard facts about aliens. I hate to break it to you guys, but there are ZERO systematic studies of abductees that report anything close to the lurid tales that have filled the internet -- and this place -- lately.

What has been reported, over an over again? Situations where gray aliens conduct basic medical and psychological tests on humans that often end in an 'interview' type situation. Tales of rapist reptilians are almost unheard of in serious research... what IS seen can easily be recognized as just a thorough scientific survey.

Unfortunately, though, people like to exagerate stuff and report anything that has to deal with sex. The idea of intelligent creatures that may have a legitimate reason for their actions is... well... either boring or belittling for some. We therefore hear stories of reptilian rapists and plots to poison the human race... not any evidence collected by dedicated researchers.

So... where are we... a situation where public first contact is continously pushed back because of people who go on the net and convince thousands to shoot at any non-human lifeform they see.

Don't you guys understand that the reason why the government/aliens can't reveal anything in public is because of the 'shotgun' mentality that many of you guys seem to have? Don't you guys ever wonder if you're just giving in to your need to have an evil boogyman out there?

Seriously... I have no doubt that if it wasn't for people who talk about the best way to kill aliens that we would have heard the truth a long time ago. As the Brookings report indicates, the government will not admit to the existence of aliens until the public is ready to accept them.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Well, first of all...
People here really have to STEP BACK from internet folklore and hyped up media stories that claim to relay cold hard facts about aliens. I hate to break it to you guys, but there are ZERO systematic studies of abductees that report anything close to the lurid tales that have filled the internet -- and this place -- lately.

What has been reported, over an over again? Situations where gray aliens conduct basic medical and psychological tests on humans that often end in an 'interview' type situation. Tales of rapist reptilians are almost unheard of in serious research... what IS seen can easily be recognized as just a thorough scientific survey.

Unfortunately, though, people like to exagerate stuff and report anything that has to deal with sex. The idea of intelligent creatures that may have a legitimate reason for their actions is... well... either boring or belittling for some. We therefore hear stories of reptilian rapists and plots to poison the human race... not any evidence collected by dedicated researchers.

Well like I said in the begining of this thread "If we assume that the abductions are real". Im personaly not sure that they are real but on the other hand Im not sure that they don't happen.

By sexual abuse i ment that the aliens are taking sperm and inpregnating women not that people are being raped, but thats my fault I should have been more clear.

So... where are we... a situation where public first contact is continously pushed back because of people who go on the net and convince thousands to shoot at any non-human lifeform they see.

Don't you guys understand that the reason why the government/aliens can't reveal anything in public is because of the 'shotgun' mentality that many of you guys seem to have? Don't you guys ever wonder if you're just giving in to your need to have an evil boogyman out there?

Seriously... I have no doubt that if it wasn't for people who talk about the best way to kill aliens that we would have heard the truth a long time ago. As the Brookings report indicates, the government will not admit to the existence of aliens until the public is ready to accept them.

The point of this disscution was that I don't think the aliens should be allowed to treat us in anyway the like, and the same with us.

I don't thinkt that we should shoot every alien that we se, this is something that goverments around the world should deal with together but that probobly wont happen in the next 10 years

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 2-2-2005 by The Todd]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Todd,yes,they should not have been allowed to do what they have done to us.BUT....who's going stop them?

Furthermore,we cannot just blame the aliens for doing so because the ones who allowed them to do so,those governments(not only the U.S government),should be punished as well.Though,punishing the aliens may seem more fun,I'd rather see the whole group in front of a firing squad rather than only part of them.

Enough said.We can only babble about how they treat us badly and stuffs but there's no way of stopping them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join